• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

saladine1

I just don't see Sony showing anything of GT6.
We know Evolution is making a PGR type of game so I believe all attention, racing game wise, will be focused on that instead..

whitehawk

Banned
iIxzk8NrwpWc5.gif

One last GIF before the big day. Also, I originally made the GIF at 15fps, but had to cap it at 10fps due to a 15mb file limit on minus.com. If anyone knows of a better hosting site for a 22mb file, let me know.

Spazznid

I'm making a new poster, but I need some females... Faces, that is... I've got some guys faces, but need a few females. Who is female and makes appearances for PS3, Xbox, or Nintendo?

Or is a noteable journalist (As in a recognizable face)

Is it just me or does it seem like gifs on the tumblr have frames missing from the ends?

Example:
tumblr_mhynq4xtIc1s5o3aso7_400.gif

yeah i've had to do a little trimming on gifs to make them fit to that 2MB size, 400px measurement limits. I've only trimmed out still frames and repeating frames at the end. Especially when you can just pause the frame for a second instead of having 20 frames more that add up.

Tumblr is still the best place to show them as they all play at the same time without any clicking to open them. However the sunhi/demonnite long gifs are out as they just cant be fitted in 2MB without brutalizing them :(

Into

does anyone want this meeting to have any Vita / PS3 talk?

I really hope we get none of that, not a single mention of either but i bet they will still mention the Vita in some capacity, there is bound to be some inter connectivity between the PS4 and Vita

If the whole thing is a hour long, i would hope they spend 10 min on the hardware and gamepad, another 10 on the OS and PSN and remaining 40 minutes on big games, hopefully on games spanning different genres to broaden the appeal.

^^^

No vita and no more than 5 minutes on PS3.

Nope. It'll have a little just like the Vita PS Meeting, but I wouldn't expect any type of announcement for either platform. Well, unless they announce the Gaikai stuff. Then we could hear about something on the Vita.

I really hope we get none of that, not a single mention of either but i bet they will still mention the Vita in some capacity, there is bound to be some inter connectivity between the PS4 and Vita

If the whole thing is a hour long, i would hope they spend 10 min on the hardware and gamepad, another 10 on the OS and PSN and remaining 40 minutes on big games, hopefully on games spanning different genres to broaden the appeal.

okay, I was just wondering since it seems like many were saying wait until the 20th after this Vita Heaven stuff

I do hope they stick to an amazing PS4 reveal

Lulubop

Hmmm, didn't know this was at the Hammerstein Ballroom. Right in my neighborhood. In any case, I'm excited to see some third party stuff.

okay, I was just wondering since it seems like many were saying wait until the 20th after this Vita Heaven stuff

I do hope they stick to an amazing PS4 reveal

They have Destination Playstation starting next Monday if they want to talk about either of those platforms. This will likely be the last time we hear about the PS4, at least from Sony, until E3. So i'd like to get as much info as possible.

Sorc3r3r

That being said, if we see something close to Agni's Philosophy, I will be more than blown away. Never seen something look so good in realtime.

Yup, of all the next gen bits i've see AP was the more impressive to me too, and by far.

I think that after a whole generation where the japanese devs suffered the jump to the "HD era"
, for costs, time, developing methods, we will see a great comeback in the home console space.
Another thing, more subjective, i think that the attention to the details, the sublte artistic vision that the japanese devs can deliver is hardly matchable in the west,and the hit that they have taken this generation hurted the whole videogame landscape.

RiverBed

Banned
I want to see a couple of gameplay videos and some pics of PS4 projects.
I only want to hear about Gikai if the service is close to launch.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Post some fricken leaks someone please!!!

Just a blurry screenshot will tide me over. My ADD and impatience can't take this anymore...

Loudninja

gif
Sony would be crazy to not cover the Vita...They got the world's attention, why not use it.

I'm expecting the price drop + PS4-Vita interaction.
Again why are people keep saying this?These events are not normal they focus on whatever they announced.

Its about the PS4,the last one was just about the Vita.

excuse me guys, i have asked this many times but no one has ever been able to find it.

The MTV video of the xbox360 when announced, you know the one with peter moore saying daft shit like "the zen of gaming" or that bald twat on the floor in his hoody suit combo looking a dick.

Same video when they announced they teamed up with Square Enix (only to give us a video of a game that wont be available for like..ever)

I really want to watch this video again, it was hilarious at the time, i can only imagine how awesome it is now :D

i'm sure someone here has a link to it?
---

Spazznid

iUlS9P32Psfl0.png

Faces included in this:

Shuhei Yoshida
Don Mattrick
Reggie Fils-Aime
Kazuo Hirai
Max Scoville
Tara Long
Jack Tretton
Ken Kutaragi
Geoff Keighley
Jessica Chobot
Michael Pachter
NeoGaf

Took me too long!

Let me know if there's anything needs doing, I still have my raw PSD file.

DBT85

iUlS9P32Psfl0.png

Faces included in this:

Shuhei Yoshida
Don Mattrick
Reggie Fils-Aime
Kazuo Hirai
Max Scoville
Tara Long
Jack Tretton
Ken Kutaragi
Geoff Keighley
Jessica Chobot
Michael Pachter
NeoGaf

Took me too long!

Let me know if there's anything needs doing, I still have my raw PSD file.

No Doritos? SMH

I love it!

tumblr_mhynq4xtIc1s5o3aso10_400.gif

Sony would be crazy to not cover the Vita...They got the world's attention, why not use it.

I'm expecting the price drop + PS4-Vita interaction.

Sony will cover Vita, but not for new games announcement, at most it will mainly be price drop and reminder of upcoming games in the following months.

and some ps4/vita integration if there are any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom