• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice new trailer

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I'll ask this again:

did they polish the graphic? the character looks better same with the effect.

I think it just might be they actually took the time to process the footage correctly and not make it look like shit. Which generally is a problem with any sort of footage from the Japanese side of things.

That or its hype flowing through your system in overtime lol

DBT85

Is it just me or are all Japan blog videos terribad quality? As in compression artifacts of the video, not the quality of the content.

EDIt: clearly not just me then.

Oooh, yummy yummy! If it is games like these we are offered to play on doomed consoles every now and then, I hope Vita & Wii U stay oh so fucking doomed!

sublimit

Banned
My only problem with this game is that it's made up of boss arenas with zero exploration in between them.I would have liked some more variety in gameplay.

My only problem with this game is that it's made up of boss arenas with zero exploration in between them.I would have liked some more variety in gameplay.

This may be a letdown for some people, sure. But it could also be a big advantage for this game, if it does the things which were "reduced to the maximum" extremely well.

Bullza2o

Seems more polished now. I hope we get an English demo soon so I can decide whether to get it or cancel my preorder.

Maedhros

I know.But i think it could have still been mission based and have some kind of world that you could explore and got some smaller sidequests for upgrades.

Nah, shit is really bad in MH IMO. You get upgrades exploring the stage and killing monsters in Soul Sacrifice.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Looks kinda worse than i remember it - or maybe it looked better from the off-camera footage. Still my Vita Most-Wanted with Tearaway.

Cha

Most anticipated game on the Vita! Judging from that excellent demo, I know I'm going to love this game!

Eec7NFF.jpg

i-Lo

Start with PSV version, then make a PS4 successor and another PSV off shoot. This franchise is like the darker and twisted version of MH.

Cha

This game seems to be getting a lot of trailers for Japan. I wonder if they're gonna be putting the same amount of effort in advertising for the west.

Top Bottom