• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice new trailer

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
This game seems to be getting a lot of trailers for Japan. I wonder if they're gonna be putting the same amount of effort in advertising for the west.

There really isnt even that much advertising / marketing for it here in Japan.

Trailers on the web isnt exactly advertising as not everyone is going to bother looking for them. Id call advertising actual ads rather than just upping videos.

Takao

Banned
Not the same, there you are right, but I expect a healthy promotion for this game in the west. Be interested to see if the west gets that bundle as well.

I don't think it'll be advertised at all outside of Youtube trailers. No bundles either.

Speaking of, is the Soul Sacrifice bundle getting a price cut in Japan as well?

Yes:

Along with the new price introduction, the “PlayStation®Vita SOUL SACRIFICE PREMIUM EDITON” bundle pack, comprising a special PS Vita system, the SOUL SACRIFICE software title and a set of specially designed accessories will have a new RRP of 24,980 yen (including tax) from initially planned RRP of 29,980 yen for a limited offer starting March 7, 2013. SCEJ will vigorously expand the platform, along with various marketing campaigns which will start on the same day.

http://scei.co.jp/corporate/release/130218_e.html

crinale

There really isnt even that much advertising / marketing for it here in Japan.

Trailers on the web isnt exactly advertising as not everyone is going to bother looking for them. Id call advertising actual ads rather than just upping videos.

They declared that they'll start the ad from tomorrow.

majik13

I know nothing about this game, and just watched the trailer. To a newcomer, it looks like you run around aimlessly, get knocked down by big monsters dodging and occasionally dodge., but never attack them? Doesn't look fun to me. Just sharing my impressions based on just this trailer.

I would think they could make a better trailer. Because I doubt the game is only what i just saw.

Kazerei

Banned
souls23xc6x.gif

There's a plot in this right?

Yeah. From the demo, it seemed like there are mini-stories for each person who got turned into a monster, and an over-arching plot about the main character.

Afrit

I know nothing about this game, and just watched the trailer. To a newcomer, it looks like you run around aimlessly, get knocked down by big monsters dodging and occasionally dodge., but never attack them? Doesn't look fun to me. Just sharing my impressions based on just this trailer.

I would think they could make a better trailer. Because I doubt the game is only what i just saw.

Then watch this trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eRbQ86r8rE8

cyborg009

Banned
Thanks Kazerei
Here is the rest of the stuff:

Slime:
mainImg_slime.jpg

Google translate
To fulfill my wish, it is necessary to price accordingly.
Human, but what disadvantaged, there is only devoted.

It is his own body.

The man that I tried to fulfill the desire gold, for example.
Body melts, leaving the bones, then I will be muddy soup.
Translucent soup made ​​from the tissue of the body. Bones and organs floating in the soup.
Organization of the body is important, change to the gems and gold, began to fulfill the desire of his life.

Human greed unfathomed. Only their bodies it is no longer enough.
In order to further fulfill the desire and attempts to populate the human body's own passing.

I have been told people are turned into slime because greed of gold, a variety of ... appetite.

Yes, it is a form slime and typical human lost the desire

Kraken

There was a captain of one.
He was a man who loved than family, their merchant trade.
One day, his ship was attacked by pirates.
The crew are killed, captured captain himself, the ship was flying the flag pirate love.
That was the biggest insult captain above all.

Captain was thrown into the sea, but survived,
vow to "take back the love boat" then that, I would like to ride a warship.

Among them, I had become so renowned as the "killing" pirate captain unawares.
One day. The captain, who rode to discover the pirates and their ship finally former love.
Hunt down pirates and aboardage, we boarded the boat captain.

Counterattack meet pirates, intense blow header fields of the pirates, but hit the captain.
And entrails spilling Zururi lukewarm. Fading in the consciousness, the captain prayed.
I do not want to end here. I want to get back to his ship.
At that time, a mysterious voice could be heard from the bottom of the sea.

I hope I'll grant you. Is there prepared to pay?

Crouched in silence while the blood of his own, the captain nodded.
Then, a giant entrails protruding from the wound of the belly like a tentacle, we will wipe out the pirates.
The captain was jubilant. The ship was supposed to love ...... come back with this.

Ironically, secretions oozing from his internal organs, they melt the deck of the ship.
Open hole on the bottom, the captain sank into the sea while clinging to the love boat.
In front of the captain's lament on the ocean floor while holding a love boat, voice can be heard again.

The further desire, the price further. --- I still have still have something which is devoted.

Emerged on the surface of the sea captain finds himself warship that had been headed, killed former crew
will capture the piece of meat and. By that piece of meat,
the figure of the captain will change into a form that is increasingly familiar. It's a form of love boat along.

He is not satisfied yet. It is still incomplete. Not perfectly reproduce more ...... So,
a lot of material you will be a greater need. As well as appearance, and finally also the humanity sincerely
captain was abandoned, the drifting sea asking for meat loaf. Love is a desire to reproduce the ship until the play -

Does anyone know if the JP version will have english text? I will be in Tokyo on the 7th and would love to pick it up early.

Top Bottom