• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon X and Y info cometh next weekend!

537062_439777516108541_2050914455_n.jpg

not sure why people not like Mew3

Azure J

Damn, I really should have kept up with this thread. Newtwo/Buutwo looks alright with some actual colors. Did any of the footage hit youtube yet?

I've learned not to watch this Pokemon show. The unveilings are usually supershort and summed up with pictures as we see here.

And on that note, he has a tailhead? ...alright...looks cool otherwise.

Kiryu

I am sure it's Mewtwo new form because Mewtwo was debuted in the new movie. It's only good reason to assume that it is not Mewthree.

Box

Is Mewthree the real name or is it just what people are calling it?

What kind of relation to Mewtwo is there? Evolution? Alternate form(e)? New species? It looks smaller than Mewtwo.

Kouriozan

What kind of relation to Mewtwo is there? Evolution? Alternate form(e)? New species? It looks smaller than Mewtwo.

We know absolutely nothing about it, not even his name :lol

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I've learned not to watch this Pokemon show. The unveilings are usually supershort and summed up with pictures as we see here.

And on that note, he has a tailhead? ...alright...looks cool otherwise.

Smash doesn't really reveal new things unless stated otherwise.

Also apparently this isn't Mewtwo?

FillerB

Probably going to be a new species. Given that MewTwo was cloned from Mew to begin with it's not that much of a stretch that "they" gave ye olde experimental test tubes another go.

Top Bottom