• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does Killzone 3 looks better than CoD:Ghosts new engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigolo

cod-ghosts-5-610x343.jpg

cod-ghosts-4-610x343.jpg

vs

1-1322.jpg

1-0991.jpg

1-1731.jpg

Current gen vs next gen. What say you GAF?

Sorry I couldn't find better screens for CoD

Eusis

Technically, I'm sure it'll be Killzone for one simple reason: 30 FPS over 60 FPS.

Which probably means CoD:Ghost will look better to me anyway since it'll still look way better but at 60 FPS.

Anteater

If you're comparing only the models, kz3 is probably better looking. The environments and lighting in the trailer look really good in call of duty though, not to mention it's probably 60fps, would look good in motion with everything animated.

Fuck the graphics, did you hear about the revolutionary AI in CoD Ghosts? The fish move when you get close to them.

THE FUCKING FISH MOVE WHEN YOU GET CLOSE TO THEM GUYS! Infinity Ward is stepping their game up for next-gen. Add in that dog? AAA 11/10 man, GOTY!

I think so. There was nothing at Microsoft's conference that wowed me graphically. I was pretty impressed with the PS4 Killzone showing at Sony's event, however. It looked next gen to me.

KZ3 blows Ghosts out of the friggin water.

Not even a comparison. The scale alone makes it way more impressive and that is not counting lighting, environmental effects, superior graphical touches, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom