• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Uh huh. Can someone clarify this.

I was facing Kratos when I hit projectile on him. He was doing forward triangle which has super armor so ok, it didnt move him.

But it also appeared that he ABSORDED that projectile for AP ala Sir Dan's & Cole's shields.

Please tell me this is not true and I mustve had imagined it.

SmithnCo

Uh huh. Can someone clarify this.

I was facing Kratos when I hit projectile on him. He was doing forward triangle which has super armor so ok, it didnt move him.

But it also appeared that he ABSORDED that projectile for AP ala Sir Dan's & Cole's shields.

Please tell me this is not true and I mustve had imagined it.

Oh god I hope it isn't true.

I really hope they have another balance patch in the works, Nariko needs some love.

Oh god I hope it isn't true.

I really hope they have another balance patch in the works, Nariko needs some love.

Well, if it makes you feel better, Sackboy's fan can send back Kratos' down triangle hammer fire.

Thats funny.

About Nariko. I just checked her moveset again. She seems to have no ground move that does 30 AP. What

SmithnCo

Well, if it makes you feel better, Sackboy's fan can send back Kratos' down triangle hammer fire.

Thats funny.

About Nariko. I just checked her moveset again. She seems to have no ground move that does 30 AP. What

Yeah, the problem is her supers are too bad for the amount of AP she gains. I'd be fine if she had bad supers and good AP, or bad AP and good supers but... She seems to have been shafted.

Inspired by previous posts; list of how many 30+ AP moves characters have. This includes air versions aswell.

Kratos - 8
PaRappa - 6
Fat P - 4
Sweet Tooth - 5
Radec - 8
Sly - 5
Drake - 6
Cole - 6
E.Cole - 8
Ratchet - 8
Jak - 3
Big Daddy - 5
Dante - 3
Heihachi - 6
Nariko - 2
Raiden - 6(counting down throw)
Sackboy - 4
Sir Dan - 4
Spike - 9
Toro - 6
Kat - 4
Emmett - 20
Zeus - 22
Isaac - 3

Useless? Maybe. Just wanted to recap here.

TheMink

Inspired by previous posts; list of how many 30+ AP moves characters have. This includes air versions aswell.

Kratos - 8
PaRappa - 6
Fat P - 4
Sweet Tooth - 5
Radec - 8
Sly - 5
Drake - 6
Cole - 6
E.Cole - 8
Ratchet - 8
Jak - 3
Big Daddy - 5
Dante - 3
Heihachi - 6
Nariko - 2
Sackboy - 4
Sir Dan - 4
Spike - 9
Toro - 6
Kat - 4
Emmett - 20
Zeus - 22
Isaac - 3

The average being

5.416666666666667 30ap attacks.

All things considered thats not really a contributing factor to a character being OP

If your a spammer you just use the one you like anyway, dont use your options.

The average being

5.416666666666667 30ap attacks.

All things considered thats not really a contributing factor to a character being OP

If your a spammer you just use the one you like anyway, dont use your options.

I know it doesn't tell everything but it does go mostly with characters AP gain.

Jak & Nariko have smallest amount, and coincidently they have bad AP gain.

Where as Kratos & Spike have big amount, they have fast AP gain.

I totally did this list to show how much Kratos has em. Why isnt he neeeeeerfeeed

Camjo-Z

My friend linked me to this. IDK what it is.

PlayStation All-Stars Island?

6a01310ffb1fb0970c0191023e4e61970c-800wi-630x447.jpg

(Fixed up) Google Translate says:

Playstation All-Stars will debut on Android and iOS in Playstation All-Stars Island. Hold on to your mouse or smartphone - this game will be completely free, sponsored by Coca-Cola.

The studio responsible for the development of Playstation All-Stars Island reported that the elements and resources of PSASBR will be taken to the Android and iOS versions. No freemium, Playstation All-Stars Island is totally free. Coca-Cola has decided to sponsor this game to take advantage of its influence. You will be able to scan cans and bottles of Coca-Cola to unlock bonuses.

For the moment, we do not know more.

Kratos - 8
PaRappa - 6
Fat P - 4
Sweet Tooth - 5
Radec - 8
Sly - 5
Drake - 6
Cole - 6
E.Cole - 8
Ratchet - 8
Jak - 3
Big Daddy - 5
Dante - 3
Heihachi - 6
Nariko - 2
Sackboy - 4
Sir Dan - 4
Spike - 9
Toro - 6
Kat - 4
Emmett - 20
Zeus - 22
Isaac - 3

Jak.....*sigh* Do you know how much I would dominate if he had 6-8? I'd be damn, near unstoppable.

My friend linked me to this. IDK what it is.

PlayStation All-Stars Island?

6a01310ffb1fb0970c0191023e4e61970c-800wi-630x447.jpg

(Fixed up) Google Translate says:
Soooo support incoming? Wonder if this is a sign of things to come.

Camjo-Z

Come on guys, obviously that is bullshit.

1 - ios
2 - coca cola
3 - island
4 - it looks like crap

5 -
ehy8W5q.jpg

1 - companion fighter games have been released on ios before, see street fighter and injustice
2 - psasbr already bleeds money, might as well have someone else foot the bill
3 - probably makes more sense in context
4 - haven't seen enough yet to judge
5 - it uses the same logo and branding as coke zero, the drink supposedly sponsoring it? whoa!!

Seems too specific and random to make up IMO. That said, I'm not going to bother making a seperate topic in Gaming until it's confirmed.

Aaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahhahhaha

Just tested. Kratos forward triangle does absorb projectiles. It doesnt work always on Drakes barrel thou but it absorbs Sacks jam, Fat Ps fireball, E.Cole shock wave and Radecs sniper fine.

It also absorbs the exact amount it takes. So since Radecs sniper does 30 AP, Kratos can get 30 AP if he gets hit while forward triangle.

Oh yeah, Sackboys Jam gives only 10 AP. That means Sackboys only good buff is totally a glitch.

As for absorb I decided to check on Big Daddys super armor. His forward triangle does NOT give AP.

So yeah. Kratos also has ability to absorb AP ala Cole & Sir Dan.

Amazing bias. This is just too much ;_;

Need some help getting some online trophies to get the platinum, particularly the 2v2 trophy.

My PSN IS TNA_KEN.

EDIT: Just got the 2v2 and Triple Kill trophies. Now I just need the Friendly Competition trophy.

Step

Need some help getting some online trophies to get the platinum, particularly the 2v2 trophy.

My PSN IS TNA_KEN.

EDIT: Just got the 2v2 and Triple Kill trophies. Now I just need the Friendly Competition trophy.

If you still need some help add me and send me a msg when you are ready to get it.

Doesnt Sony own rights to the FIRST FIVE games in the series? (PSOne classic ones only)

So technically they could do Crash based on PS One games only?

Top Bottom