• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So uhm

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of counseling, we should help Ami take some positive action.

I think, just like you said, you are far beyond he point of showing or expecting respect from your mother. If you care about the way your sisters are being raised, you won't find success by making an enemy out of their legal guardian. In theory, she raised you and you turned out okay (devil's advocate here), so your sisters should grow up to realize the same things you did, right? And you will certainly be there to help them. Of course, they may come to a different conclusion, and find balance between their mother and you. Will you blame it all on your mother "brainwashing them" or will you respect their ability to choose? Focus on what's best for your sisters, but don't lose your chance to help them by being a stubborn ass.

Drinky seems to not be going to jail so i think he comes out on top here.

Amir is living a different REality it seems. Where somehow throwing a temper Tantrum and getting bitch slapped with a purse from his mom ( who has lupus or something) and then getting arrested has made him actually Keep his Selfesteem :lol

Muppet345

Then my mom went all melodramatic and said how much I hurt her wrists by holding her down since she has lupus
Sounds like you're exaggerating. No, really. I take abuse very seriously but all of this reeks of self-pitying bullshit. It sounds like you were being the unreasonable ass in every situation. You especially blew it while talking to the cops. What the hell? I'm glad not everyone here is still sticking up for you, because this all sounds ridiculous.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Amir0x said:
Sometimes you need to show people the boundaries, so that other people don't pass them in the future. It's that simple.
You clearly demonstrated that if other people pass those boundaries, you will throw yourself in jail in response.

RESPECT

Amir0x

Banned
Kabuki Waq said:
Drinky seems to not be going to jail so i think he comes out on top here.

Amir is living a different REality it seems. Where somehow throwing a temper Tantrum and getting bitch slapped with a purse from his mom ( who has lupus or something) and then getting arrested has made him actually Keep his Selfesteem :lol

What temper tantrum? She lied. I called her out for said lie. She slams a purse against my face. I restrain her so she can't do it again. She calls the police. She lies to said police. I get angry, and say I'm not going to sit around while she lies to the police. And what happened? I didn't go to jail. I was put in a police car, went to the hospital, got released because even the STATE disagreed with my mom's handling of the situation, and all that happened was I needed to eventually get a bus ride home the next morning after getting arrested for hitch hiking. NONE of which went on any record.

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
what was the point of this thread again?

just go to jail if you want to, pal.

Hitokage said:
You clearly demonstrated that if other people pass those boundaries, you will throw yourself in jail in response.

RESPECT

61398_Respek_Knuckles.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
valparaiso said:
what was the point of this thread again?

just go to jail if you want to, pal.

I think it was a notice of a mod disappearing for 3 months and has since turned into a TTb-equse drama fest.

Rorschach

Amir0x said:
What future would you have squandered to make the person who did that understand in no uncertain terms that you're not the type of person who easily takes tire irons to the ****ing head? That's not a measure of testosterone poisoning - that's a measure of common ****ing sense. You don't need to murder the individual to teach them a lesson. In this case, my mom's biggest fear was being embarrassed. That's what she kept saying. My vengeance, immature though you may label it, was to make sure she got embarrassed. Because she hit me across the ****ing face with a purse. It's that simple. It's not Leonidis, it's not Patrick Bateman. It's Amir0x knowing when it's time to let people know there are ****ing limits.

Otherwise you're the type of person who sits around all day waiting to get your tiny balls twisted every time someone feels like it, merely because you may ruin some "future" you claim you have. To do what? Write shitty reviews for terrible RPGs? To post essays on GAF worthy of getting the ninthing horde worked up? Please. Sometimes you need to show people the boundaries, so that other people don't pass them in the future. It's that simple.

When someone lies to you, you tell them why you don't appreciate it and why it causes you to lose respect for them. If someone lies to you and them slams a tire iron across your head, then you ****ing find them and kick it up a notch. It has nothing to do with testosterone, and continually associating it with that shows that you're precisely the type of person that I can walk up to, piss in his mouth, and get absolutely no retaliation in kind because you're a pussy worthy of legend. That's not the type of person I am. If you think boundaries are a bad thing, something weak-minded individuals with a little too much testosterone do, then the character you play on GAF suddenly makes a lot more sense.
You really aren't good at evaluating volatile situations if you can't think of a way that the scenerio of chasing that tire iron guy could go horribly wrong...

Judging from this thread, you are very wreckless and suffer from self detrimental behavior, but I'm sure you've heard that before?

By the way, I'm not so sure your mom was the one that ended up embarassed. Unless she also ended up roaming the streets barefoot hitchhiking on the interstate only to be arrested by the cops.

dude, if people can make you dance by "disrespecting" you, you're weak. you didn't control the situation. you let your mom run you through the wringer, and then you had some sort of apoplectic fit at the cops simply for being cops. you didn't comport yourself in a manner worthy of respect, although you did comport yourself in a manner worthy of -- by your own words -- embarrassment.

Amir0x

Banned
Rorschach said:
By the way, I'm not so sure your mom was the one that ended up embarassed. Unless she also ended up roaming the streets barefoot hitchhiking on the interstate only to be arrested by the cops.

Oh no, since she has mentioned to me about fifty times how embarrassed last night made her, I'm pretty sure that's precisely what happened. For me I was trecking at like 3 o clock in the morning, nobody could see shit at that time save some truckers maybe.

Amir0x said:
Well, the entire story is very long and to me not terribly exciting. I went to visit my mom, because that's something I feel I don't do often enough. My mom went upstairs to make a dinner for everyone, because my sister and her soon to be husband was also there. So I was watching an episode of South Park on the tv downstairs. Half way through, my mom calls down and says "give the tv to your sister and your fiancee you don't really need to be watching it on that tv anyway so watch it in my room (my mom's)." So already I was pissed that I had to stop watching the show I was already in the middle of. They could have waited for the 10 more minutes it would have taken to finish, but they didn't want to hear it so after a bit of complaining I moved up stairs to my moms room. But this was trivial shit. But when I was then informed, that my OTHER sister was watching a television show and I would be unable to finish watching the show I was in the middle of downstairs, I got a bit irate.

So I said, "ya know what? **** that guest. I was watching the show, and if he had any common courtesy, he would have waited that ten ****ing minutes to get to watch whatever geeky nerd show he wanted to watch." Then my mom went on about how I should be quiet, because they could probably hear me even though they were downstairs. I said "maybe they should hear me, because this is the house I grew up in, and that fiancee of hers has no say to anything in this house."

To which case she takes a huge purse filled with what must have been an anvil and slams it across my face as hard as she could, apparently because I 'embarrassed' her. When she attempted to slam it across my face again, I jumped in front of her, grabbed her arms and forced her down onto the bed to restrain her from further injury to my person. I told her "I am adult, and I don't live here anymore. You have no right to touch me. If you wanted me to leave, you should have just ****ing said that."

Then my mom went all melodramatic and said how much I hurt her wrists by holding her down since she has lupus, and that it was assault and she was calling the police.

So the police came. As soon as they came, my mom started talking to them and making up all this bullshit about what happened as if I went out and was attacking her. I told the police no, I'm not going to sit here with my mouth shut as she lies about what happened. They said 'sir, if you do not get quiet, I am going to handcuff you and arrest you where you stand.' I replied "You ****ing do that then, you piece of shit Pocono police. This shit is probably the highlight of your do nothing ticket-giving day anyway." That was my exact quote! So they arrested me. My mom, feeling some guilt, asked if there was an alternative to putting me in jail. They said they could bring me to the hospital for an evaluation. Now there's a forceable evaluation, where I am forced to stay for a period of time if the state deems it necessary, or a voluntary one. I told them if they tried to force me to stay, there would be a fight. But of course, the state ruled against my mothers attempt to get me forceably stayed there. So at 3:00 in the morning, I finally was discharged. Problem was, it was 3 o'clock in the morning and my mother had left to go back to my house. And I didn't get to bring my car to the hospital, since I was brought over by the ****ing police. AND i didn't get to bring my shoes, and the hospital couldn't provide my a pair. So I was moneyless, shoeless, AND had no way to get from East Stroundsburg to The Poconos at 3:00 in the morning. Even my best ****ing friends were sleeping by that point, and I DID try to call. So I started walking home. Without shoes, so the pointy rocks and glass and debris on the floor was cutting me up the entire time. I have a huge ****ing injury on my foot now.

Along the way, I got arrested by the police again - this time for hitchhiking on the interstate. They said it would have been fine if I hitchhiked on 611, but apparently there's some different rule here. Whatever, so even though I had just spent 6 hours walking in the direction of the Poconos, they ended up RE-ARRESTING me and this time dropping me off at the salvation army for the night. When I woke up, they gave me a 20 dollar ticket to pick up new shoes at the salvation army and then they would give me a piss test when I came back. I went to the salvation army store, picked up 20 bucks worth of shit and started walking my ass back to the Poconos from East Stroudsburg all over again. This time I made sure I traveled off interstate, so I didn't run into any police. Eventually, after another 3 hour walk, I made it to a bus stop that would have been able to take me to an area close to my house. And with that, I made it back, and that's when I was called my mother about the whole situation and was informed about this whole 90 day jail shit thing. And then, after many more hours, we reached the conclusion I finally spoke about a few posts back..

AND THAT is the entire story, without any exaggeration, from start to end.

So you got arrested...over Southpark. We're all reasonable adults here. I know there was some alpha male shit going on between you and this guy, and it sounds like you don't like him that much...but it seems like the confrontation could have been avoided if you just said **** it and let him watch TV; he was the guest and it's just a show, no big deal. When my mom is having her little time of the month shit fest I make it a priority to just stay out her way while being as sarcastic as possible. I mean no disrespect at all man (you've saved my ass a couple times lol), but the whole thing sounded like something my little brother would pull.

With the police, the last thing you want to do is give them the slight indication of disrespect. As EvilLore said when they're filing a report you don't egg them on. I know a couple guys who did that and wound up being slammed onto the police car.

It's good to hear that you aren't going to jail and can visit your family as you please. It's clear you love your sisters and that's admirable imo. I'm assuming you're the big brother? Badass; big brothers FTW:)

Muppet345

Actually, you know what. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your mom didn't hit you enough as a kid. The fact she slapped you for acting like a little bitch and you responded by attacking back just shows that. There's abuse and then there's reprimanding, and getting slapped with a purse isn't abuse no matter how much you exaggerate the pain to strengthen your side of the story.

aeolist

Banned
This is truly awe-inspiring. He take the same attitude in familial relations that he does in flamewars with strangers on the intertubes.

Jesus Christ, this is a reaction appropriate to a 12 year old.

Amir0x

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
So you got arrested...over Southpark. We're all reasonable adults here. I know there was some alpha male shit going on between you and this guy, and it sounds like you don't like him that much...but it seems like the confrontation could have been avoided if you just said **** it and let him watch TV; he was the guest and it's just a show, no big deal. When my mom is having her little time of the month shit fest I make it a priority to just stay out her way while being as sarcastic as possible. I mean no disrespect at all man (you've saved my ass a couple times lol), but the whole thing sounded like something my little brother would pull.

With the police, the last thing you want to do is give them the slight indication of disrespect. As EvilLore said when they're filing a report you don't egg them on. I know a couple guys who did that and wound up being slammed onto the police car.

It's good to hear that you aren't going to jail and can visit your family as you please. It's clear you love your sisters and that's admirable imo. I'm assuming you're the big brother? Badass; big brothers FTW:)

I DID SAY **** IT. I went upstairs! I barely argued at all about that part. When I went up stairs, my mom then said I couldn't watch that tv because my sister was on it now. This was the lie. And even then, it didn't blow up until my mom slammed her purse against my face and I was forced to restrain her from doing it again. That's when it blew up.

I'm the surrogate big brother - my actual brother has been in jail three times for a grand total of nearly 8 years now. The one judge who sentenced my brother to four years actually became a convicted sex offender merely a year afterwards for inappropriately touching his own daughter in a movie theatre.

cryptic

I believe you had the right to react as you did, however, I believe the problem with everyone
against your course of action overlooks the mother being the instigator.

It was she who initiated the drama by lying to you, which I presume is your trigger, and as you're mother, she must have known this, but being your mother, she had the right to tell you to do whatever she wanted.

But actually assaulting you instead of simply taking another course, was her choice, and it was your right to do what you saw fit, and being that she was about to hit you again. You had no choice but to restrain her or get hit again.

Still, you could have done better than pushing her down, as I'm assuming she's old and naturally frail. But what's done is done.

But, from what I've learned in similar situations, the best course of action in the aftermath of this is to remain calm and make the person who is at fault, fit the description.

Now, Ami, I have to say that, as I had a friend who had similar family problems as you, but couldn't learn to restrain himself in similar situations (like me). So he was sent to Anger Management, and at first considered it bullshit, but eventually spent the effort and learned how to overcome situations like this.

I suggest you try that something like that or risk shit like this happening in the future.

i don't know amirox' past. i have a complete and total incuriosity when it comes to the rl histories of internet personalities, oddly enough. well, except phoenix dark and his home schooling: i wanna know exactly what crazy gravy his parents poured into his brain pan

Amir0x

Banned
Cyan said:
As this thread can attest.

Obviously, since apparently half of neoGAF is made up of buddah's so frightened of telling people their are certain boundaries that shouldn't be passed that even Ghandi could probably beat the shit out of them.

Saitou

Banned
Am I the only one here who considers it unwise to enrage Amir0x?

Cause damn. This could get ugly.

Concerning the matter at hand: Amir0x, stop coming into this thread. Take some knockout pills or whatever. Sleep. Sleep long. Think about it more clearly in the morning and try to sort out the legal hoops so you can still see your sisters. Consider fighting back in court.

That is all.

If you give a shit about your sisters, do pull this kind of shit again. Whatever you believe is the right thing to do won't mean shit if you're in jail or have a REAL restraining order against you. SUPPLE AS A REED. Bend but don't break. Specifically, strengthen yourself against your key weakness, which is your inability to properly asses a situation when agitated.

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
Shard said:
I think it was a notice of a mod disappearing for 3 months and has since turned into a TTb-equse drama fest.

it's just so stupid, though. the whole forum is telling him he's acting like a 12-year-old emo kid and he just keeps on trying to convince himself that hurting his sick mother was such a noble thing to do. we're not moving forward here.

Rorschach

Amir0x said:
I'm the surrogate big brother - my actual brother has been in jail three times for a grand total of nearly 8 years now.
What show was he watching?

Only AD or Futurama would be worth that.

Oh no, since she has mentioned to me about fifty times how embarrassed last night made her, I'm pretty sure that's precisely what happened. For me I was trecking at like 3 o clock in the morning, nobody could see shit at that time save some truckers maybe.
Oh. Sweet.

Amir0x said:
What future would you have squandered to make the person who did that understand in no uncertain terms that you're not the type of person who easily takes tire irons to the ****ing head? That's not a measure of testosterone poisoning - that's a measure of common ****ing sense. You don't need to murder the individual to teach them a lesson. In this case, my mom's biggest fear was being embarrassed. That's what she kept saying. My vengeance, immature though you may label it, was to make sure she got embarrassed. Because she hit me across the ****ing face with a purse. It's that simple. It's not Leonidis, it's not Patrick Bateman. It's Amir0x knowing when it's time to let people know there are ****ing limits.

Otherwise you're the type of person who sits around all day waiting to get your tiny balls twisted every time someone feels like it, merely because you may ruin some "future" you claim you have. To do what? Write shitty reviews for terrible RPGs? To post essays on GAF worthy of getting the ninthing horde worked up? Please. Sometimes you need to show people the boundaries, so that other people don't pass them in the future. It's that simple.

When someone lies to you, you tell them why you don't appreciate it and why it causes you to lose respect for them. If someone lies to you and them slams a tire iron across your head, then you ****ing find them and kick it up a notch. It has nothing to do with testosterone, and continually associating it with that shows that you're precisely the type of person that I can walk up to, piss in his mouth, and get absolutely no retaliation in kind because you're a pussy worthy of legend. That's not the type of person I am. If you think boundaries are a bad thing, something weak-minded individuals with a little too much testosterone do, then the character you play on GAF suddenly makes a lot more sense.

story time, hopefully it will teach you a lesson.

when i was a senior in high school, there was this stupid looking junior who we called dirty sanchez cause he never would shave his scumstache (we didnt call him that to his face ok.) well, basically one day we were playing basketball in gym class and he was dribling and i was guarding him by putting a lot of pressure on him, maybe pushing a bit.

he turns around and whips the basketball right at my face from about two feet away. just missed my nose. my entire face was red and stinging and the whole gym got really quiet. sanchez just stood there looking tough, my friends rushed over to me and i said "get me away from him." a gym teacher came over and asked me what happened, i told him not to worry about it. i went to the locker room like nothing happened, and when people started volunteering to kick the kids ass for me, i told them to cool it.

i got about 100+ respect points after that from my peers. people who i had never spoken to before came up to me and said that it was cool how i handled it.

i couldve easily beat the kids ass and got suspended and ****, but whats the point. especially with me trying to get into college at the time.

the kid never looked me in the eyes again after that.

moral: be the better person, dont be a pussy. trust me, it was a lot harder not to fight the kid than it wouldve been to whoop him.

you couldve easily gotten thwacked by your mom, said "that was uncalled for, only horrible parents resort to violence, and i am leaving and not coming back until you learn to control yourself" and simply walked away. it wouldve been MUCH more effective than trying to "hold her down."

there are always better ways to handle situations than acting like the way you did.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Saitou said:

Cause damn. This could get ugly.

I wanna know how this could get uglier? Also, we must be careful or Ami will sacrifice his modship to prove us wrong or something along those lines.

Boogie

Amir0x said:
Obviously, since apparently half of neoGAF is made up of buddah's so frightened of telling people their are certain boundaries that shouldn't be passed that even Ghandi could probably beat the shit out of them.

Oh yeah, I positively live in fear of interpersonal confrontation.

I'm a pansy-ass cowardly wimp.

:lol

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
valparaiso said:
it's just so stupid, though. the whole forum is telling him he's acting like a 12-year-old emo kid and he just keeps on trying to convince himself that hurting his sick mother was such a noble thing to do. we're not moving forward here.

He must have been cribbing notes from Tokyoraver.

To answer your question barrage, TTB is this place.

http://torchthebridge.com/forums/

Amirox, myself and a couple of other people around here come from this place.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
No mommy, don't do it again
Don't do it again
I'll be a good boy
I'll be a good boy, I promise
No mommy don't hit me Oh-oohh
Why did you have to hit me like that mommy?
Don't do it! You're hurting me Oh-oohh!
Why did you have to be such a bitch?
Why don't you,
Why don't you **** off and die?
Why can't you just **** off and die?
Why can't you just leave here and die?
Never stick your hand in my face again bitch
**** YOU!!!
I don't need this shit
You stupid sadistic abusive ****ing whore
Would you like to see how it feels mommy?
Here it comes, get ready to die!

Gruco

Banned
Amir0x said:
I don't think you even know what your point is anymore.

trejo

Saitou said:

Not really, considering he got his ass handed to him by an old woman with lupus.

Amirox seems to be an all around pretty horrible individual and I really don't think he knows the first thing about what respect means outside his own little twisted version of it.

Amir0x

Banned
Francois the Great said:
story time, hopefully it will teach you a lesson.

when i was a senior in high school, there was this stupid looking junior who we called dirty sanchez cause he never would shave his scumstache (we didnt call him that to his face ok.) well, basically one day we were playing basketball in gym class and he was dribling and i was guarding him by putting a lot of pressure on him, maybe pushing a bit.

he turns around and whips the basketball right at my face from about two feet away. just missed my nose. my entire face was red and stinging and the whole gym got really quiet. sanchez just stood there looking tough, my friends rushed over to me and i said "get me away from him." a gym teacher came over and asked me what happened, i told him not to worry about it. i went to the locker room like nothing happened, and when people started volunteering to kick the kids ass for me, i told them to cool it.

i got about 100+ respect points after that from my peers. people who i had never spoken to before came up to me and said that it was cool how i handled it.

i couldve easily beat the kids ass and got suspended and ****, but whats the point. especially with me trying to get into college at the time.

the kid never looked me in the eyes again after that.

moral: be the better person, dont be a pussy. trust me, it was a lot harder not to fight the kid than it wouldve been to whoop him.

you couldve easily gotten thwacked by your mom, said "that was uncalled for, only horrible parents resort to violence, and i am leaving and not coming back until you learn to control yourself" and simply walked away. it wouldve been MUCH more effective than trying to "hold her down."

there are always better ways to handle situations than acting like the way you did.

I have a similar true story from high school. When I was in Monroe County Vocational Technical School, I was in the Computer Programming class. Our teacher was an asshat, and so he was oblivious to what we did. So we mostly played Quake all day long over LAN. One day after I was beating the opponents pretty badly, one of them began making insults toward my mom (how ironic now, huh!).

I walked across the room and threatened him to say it again. He did. I punched him in his face. Then his brother and his brothers best friend jumped into the fight, and we got into a big braul. I was taken to the office. Do you know what happened then? I had people routinely stopping by the office and giving me props for holding myself against three people. I didn't win the fight, but I stood my ground and the entire school give me props for it. It was near the end of the year, so I got suspended until next year. But I returned, and I returned with that respect. Nobody said shit about my mother again, save perhaps behind my back, but what can you do about that?

It works both ways. You cannot always let people walk all over you. You have to know when it is time to show someone you cannot cross a line. This wasn't about TV: that was an annoyance. It was about a lie, and a use of violence to try to get her point across. And that is where I said it was time to show that there are boundaries.

And I guarantee you, it won't happen again. Because the boundaries are now set and clear.

People are trying to make this about South Park, because it's an easy out for pussies. But it has nothing to do with that at all

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Amir0x said:
No, I did my share of amir0x-style chest pounding on the road, and I could have easily gotten into a wreck and ****ing died.

Amir0x

Banned
Hitokage said:
No, I did my share of amir0x-style chest pounding on the road, and I could have easily gotten into a wreck and ****ing died. Sorry, immaturity is when you don't see where this game of escalation leads to, and when you get there you will have none of the respect you so crave.

I see where the game of escalation has led. To my mom trying to get some order against me. But that was set in motion the second she slammed her purse against my face - it would have happened with or without my response to the police because that was what her intent was the second I restrained her.

Shard said:
Should we tell him that the adult world is different then high school?

No shit! he related a story from high school, so I related a similar one. And, like high school, it always works both ways. Sometimes one way is right, sometimes another way is right. Hint: Being passive and a pussy is not always the right way.

Amir0x

Banned
Boogie said:
Amirox, do you go into a violent rage when people shit talk you on XBL? :lol

No, i have the inferior in every way Wii, so unless I send angry messages via WiiConnect24 there's not much angst to be spread around

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Amir0x said:
I see where the game of escalation has led. To my mom trying to get some order against me. But that was set in motion the second she slammed her purse against my face - it would have happened with or without my response to the police because that was what her intent was the second I restrained her.
No, you were talking about multiple jail sentences. :p

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Ami: My mother did hit me with a phone once during my teen years. I didn't fight back and remained calm. My non-retaliation shocked her: If I hit her back it would have justified that we were both crazy and violent.... because I stayed calm she was revealed as the bad guy.

She never hit me again.

I do believe she wouldn't hit you again Ami..... she'll just jump right to calling the cops next time. Arms races never work. Screaming at someone who is crazy makes everyone insane.

Amir0x

Banned
Hitokage said:
No, you were talking about multiple jail sentences. :p

Yes, that is what I am talking about. The moment I restrained her, SHE called the police and tried to start the process of the restraining order which would have led to 90 days if I went near her or my family.

That had nothing to do with how I acted toward the police. It had to do with her not appreciating me restraining her from causing further injury to me

Rorschach

Dude, you know what really would have embarassed your mother? After you she hit you, you should have looked at her, then just started laughing your ass off like a madman and said "was that supposed to hurt, you old ****?" then rotf towards the exit muttering "what a stupid bitch..." on the way out. I did that to my mom minus the "****" and "bitch" and she absolutely lost it and cried with rage. The housecats totally gave me props after that. Can't by my mom's house without getting paw DAP.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Amir0x said:
Yes, that is what I am talking about. The moment I restrained her, SHE called the police and tried to start the process of the restraining order which would have led to 90 days if I went near her or my family.
Then you were the one who ****ed up and thought it would be better to not have the ability to press charges.
That had nothing to do with how I acted toward the police. It had to do with her not appreciating me restraining her from causing further injury to me
Keep telling yourself that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom