• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So uhm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait until April 1st when Amirox gets sent to jail...then...

April-Fool-ILLUS.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
ElFly said:
Then you yelled at the cops.

Man, face it. Even if we think you were right at grappling with your mother, you

-insulted the police.
-knowingly broke the law by violating the restraining order.

That wasn't mature at all. It was actually stupid and shows how crazy is your world view.

Ok, someone is a bit confused. THERE WAS NO RESTRAINING ORDER YET. And there still technically isn't. Now, ONLY TODAY AFTER EVERYTHING HAPPENED, does she have an order where she can send me to jail for 90 days if she feels threatened. I was invited over for a nice dinner that day, and that's all it was. I insulted the police because they deserved the be insulted, but either way it's irrelevant because that insulting led to absolutely zero toward any aspect of what happened that night.

All you bastards blaming Amir0x didn't even know what the purse looked like.

amiroxbr7.jpg

There's no way he could have blocked that shit. It would have crushed him and everyone he cares about.

Amir0x said:
I DID ask if they would just wait 10 minutes! The response was "get up stairs now, you didn't pay for that television so I decide who watches what when."

So, that's when I was already starting to get angry. But I pretty much held it in. It was when I found out she lied to me and I wouldn't be able to finish watching my show upstairs that I got irate about the choice she made about giving the tv over to my sister and her fiance. I admit I was yelling a bit, no doubt, but it wasn't until she slammed her purse across my face and subsequently had to restrain her from doing it again that I "went out of control" with my verbage. In terms of not giving a **** whether that loser son of a bitch downstairs who is marrying my sister heard me or not.

All this over something so trivial, which is really what makes it so ****ing annoying. A ****ing tv show, which all they had to do was wait 10 minutes for. Those dumb mother ****ers.
Hmm. At that point, I would just avoid my parental unit and separate them from my life. This is the thing that happens with parents a lot. I am surprised your mother went so crazy on you though with her purse. Has she ever done anything like that before?

ElFly

Shard said:
There is also that matter of Ami acting all like "Yo, the police don't deserve respect, I gotta act like a rebel in the name of ethics and testosterone." Seems like there was another point in this sordid story where Ami let his anger get the better of him.

That's what gets me. He talks a lot about respect, but he cannot respect some guys who are only doing their job.

That shows how big Amir0x's ego is. He is the only guy who deserves respect.

aeolist

Banned
Amir0x said:
Ok, someone is a bit confused. THERE WAS NO RESTRAINING ORDER YET. And there still technically isn't. Now, ONLY TODAY AFTER EVERYTHING HAPPENED, does she have an order where she can send me to jail for 90 days if she feels threatened. I was invited over for a nice dinner that day, and that's all it was. I insulted the police because they deserved the be insulted, but either way it's irrelevant because that insulting led to absolutely zero toward any aspect of what happened that night.
You think that your treating the cops like they were idiots had nothing to do with the way the cops did what they could to make your night suck?

Wow

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Amir0x said:
I was ready to leave, until she hit me with a ****ing purse. That is what elevated it beyond a 'petty dispute.' I was angry at the lie, we argued a bit (like any family) but I was going to leave. She hit me with a purse. People are trying to downplay it 'oh poor sickly mother with Lupus, how could she possibly have done wrong', but violence is violence. I did not return with violence, I merely restrained her from using her purse against me again. That was my restraint. After that, after I stopped her, I did leave. She followed me downstairs with bullshit about this being the last time and that and that and she called the police and I had to wait around.

I was responding to the LAN quake thing in particular. As far as this goes, well, it's your mom. It's a purse. If she pulled a knife on you I could see otherwise, but, you know, it's your mom. She's sickly. It's a purse. You didn't do anything extraordinarily dumb by restraining her, but you could've been a bit more of a man by walking away. Not like you were in any danger, but your mom probably got scared when her big brute of a son grabbed her in retaliation ;b

In the current story that's not the main thing I have issue with. As mentioned, it's how you handled the cops that's troubling.

trejo

My mom once broke a broomstick on my forearm because that's what stopped her from hitting me right in the face. I just chuckled, slammed my fist on the wall and walked out. Most people agree on the fact that there were better ways you could have handled the whole thing. There's no need to act like a badass macho champion of respect at any given opportunity.

All petty jokes aside you clearly have some anger management issues you need to sort out. I would recommend seeking help on the matter before another of your outbursts causes you some real trouble, man.

Amir0x

Banned
aeolist said:
You think that your treating the cops like they were idiots had nothing to do with the way the cops did what they could to make your night suck?

Wow

They didn't do anything. They put me in the police car, like my mom asked them to, and drove me to the hospital - also, like my mom asked them to. I said all the shit I said, and they basically kept mute after the initial warning for me not to speak until they got the record from my lying mother.

So yes, I am saying point blank, me goading them on did precisely nothing at all to change a single thing that night. All it did was made me happy, as they could do nothing but deliver me to the hospital as my mother asked.

Mute said:
..? You're serious?

:lol holy sh*t did i say that

i was thinking of when i would admit to being wrong when i was younger even when i knew i wasnt just to shut my parents up. though i dont know why i would be thinking of that considering we are all much older than that stage.

its too late for this.

im goin sleep.

ElFly

Amir0x said:

Good for you. If there is ever a real restraining order, talk to a lawyer.

edit: also, they didn't deserve to be insulted.

Amir0x

Banned
evil solrac v3.0 said:
wait, amirox is in high school? shit i'm way behind in this story....

no, I am waaay past high school. Francois the Great relayed a high school story so I told one of my own, but that part of my history is irrelevant to this specific story.

Mute

Banned
Amir0x said:
They didn't do anything. They put me in the police car, like my mom asked them to, and drove me to the hospital - also, like my mom asked them to. I said all the shit I said, and they basically kept mute after the initial warning for me not to speak until they got the record from my lying mother.

So yes, I am saying point blank, me goading them on did precisely nothing at all to change a single thing that night. All it did was made me happy, as they could do nothing but deliver me to the hospital as my mother asked.
Except, you know, if you had shut the **** up for 5 minutes until it was your turn to speak, you probably wouldn't have gone anywhere at all. I can see no reason for them arresting you if both sides of the story had been presented, especially since it was your word against hers and there were no signs of violence on her body.

Amir0x

Banned
Mute said:
Except, you know, if you had shut the **** up for 5 minutes until it was your turn to speak, you probably wouldn't have gone anywhere at all.

no i can assure you, they would have taken me anyway. It was my mom's house, after all.

glistenm

Banned
Teh Hamburglar said:
I cant wait until April 1st when Amirox gets sent to jail...then...

April-Fool-ILLUS.jpg

Yeah probably. Looking at how many mods are "participating" in the discussion, it reeks of another prank thread.

Amir0x

Banned
Y2Kevbug11 said:
I couldn't touch my mom...especially my sickly mom. :\

It's not like I said "oh that sickly bitch mom." it was a reflex. For me, when someone hits you with a hard object, my next instinct is to stop them from doing it again. I don't usually run away to acheive that result, I usually restrict that person from having the ability to inflict more injury. It was not done in a violent way, I merely took her wrists, she dropped the purse, and I placed her on a nice soft bed. I'm not saying it to make it seem like I was being nicer than I really was, but that's what happened.

ElfFly said:
Of course, that gave you a free insult-cops card, didn't it?

Of course, because I knew no matter what they were going to believe my mom's lies, and that no matter what I was going to be arrested. It's far more fun to goad them about their pathetic excuse for a job then it is to stand silent and get the same exact result anyway. Lest we forget the whole point of embarrassing my mother.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
glistenm said:
Yeah probably. Looking at how many mods are "participating" in the discussion, it reeks of another prank thread.
If it's a prank it's on the mods too, as he posted the same "Gonna go to jail, bye!" thread in the mod forum.

ElFly

glistenm said:

Really, I doubt Amir0x is such a big asshole. It's probably a prank.

Amir0x

Banned
Guys, it's not a prank. my mom really did hit me with a purse, hard. And I really restrained her. I'm more shocked that you guys believe it was best to allow that and the lie to happen then anything else. Testosterone or not, most of you guys have some sort of estrogen overflow.

ElFly

Amir0x said:
It's not like I said "oh that sickly bitch mom." it was a reflex. For me, when someone hits you with a hard object, my next instinct is to stop them from doing it again. I don't usually run away to acheive that result, I usually restrict that person from having the ability to inflict more injury. It was not done in a violent way, I merely took her wrists, she dropped the purse, and I placed her on a nice soft bed. I'm not saying it to make it seem like I was being nicer than I really was, but that's what happened.

Of course, because I knew no matter what they were going to believe my mom's lies, and that no matter what I was going to be arrested. It's far more fun to goad them about their pathetic excuse for a job then it is to stand silent and get the same exact result anyway. Lest we forget the whole point of embarrassing my mother.

Amir0x is an idiot confirmed.

edit: also, I am out of this thread. You are pathetic.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Amir0x said:
basically my mother violently attacked me with her purse, and I restrained her from doing further damage. Apparently you're not allowed to restrain someone who is attacking you, you must walk away. Long story short, my mother is hitting me with one of them things where if I go within 90 meters of her house I will be arrested and put in jail for 90 days. I fully intent to do precisely that, to piss my mom off. And I will keep doing it, over and over again, until she cancels or burns the notice against me.

With all due respect Amir0x, both you and your mother sound like complete ass-douches. I guess its genetic? But the behavior on both your parts is just utterly retarded.

Nikashi

Banned
The only reason you had any problems other than a mark on your face is because you had be some big macho dickhead to the cops. If you waited your ****ing turn, and just gave you side of the story, instead of literally INTERFERING IN AN INVESTIGATION, you probably wouldn't have a story to tell that loses you the respect of basically everyone here.

Thanks for letting us know you'll be gone.

You will not be missed.

Amir0x said:
Guys, it's not a prank. my mom really did hit me with a purse, hard. And I really restrained her. I'm more shocked that you guys believe it was best to allow that and the lie to happen then anything else. Testosterone or not, most of you guys have some sort of estrogen overflow.

Joke thread confirmed. You might have succeeded without a "plz believe me guys keep posting in this thread" post but here we are. Can we just skip to the final chapter before go to bed? I cant wait to hear how the rest of the story plays out.

Gruco

Banned
Amir0x said:
People are trying to downplay it 'oh poor sickly mother with Lupus, how could she possibly have done wrong', but violence is violence.
I don't think anyone is arguing that your mother did no wrong; she never should have attacked you. But personally I remain completely unconvinced of the following:

1) That physically restraining her was your only or even a good option to prevent further violence.
2) That your restraining was as gentle as you suggest
3) That your righteous indignation over being "lied to" is genuine and something you consistently apply in all cases.
4) That you weren't acting like a complete dickhole over an episode of southpark (and I'm not sure why you seem to hate the future brother in law so much either)
5) That raising hell with your family and the cops was somehow necessary to get "respect"
6) That your reasoning is anything other than after the fact rationalization of letting your temper get the better of you

Yeah, maybe I'm wrong. But your behaviour and description of the events, in conjunction with your unyeilding vehemence in this thread, do not strike me as being particularly rational.

Troll thread possibility crossed my mind. I don't think it is though. If it is, then they've done such a great job that my hat's off, and I'll gladly get suckered in for the ride.

Amir0x

Banned
ElFly said:
Amir0x is an idiot confirmed.

edit: also, I am out of this thread. You are pathetic.

I'm sorry if I offended when of your cop buddies, but the police up in the Poconos are sad pathetic excuse for officers. I've seen them mishandle so many situations over the years that it has essentially caused a blanket disrespect for any and all officers in this area.

Christopher

Teh Hamburglar said:
Joke thread confirmed. You might have succeeded without a "plz believe me guys keep posting in this thread" post but here we are. Can we just skip to the final chapter before go to bed? I cant wait to hear how the rest of the story plays out.

He losese the baby from whoremom :(

:lol holy shit at this thread, some of you people are ruthless

Mute

Banned
Amir0x said:
I'm sorry if I offended when of your cop buddies, but the police up in the Poconos are sad pathetic excuse for officers. I've seen them mishandle so many situations over the years that it has essentially caused a blanket disrespect for any and all officers in this area.
Regardless, you're the one that ****ed up first. Honestly, NOTHING would have come out of all this had you kept your mouth shut. Up until your outburst they had no reason to believe your mom any more than you. Women constantly call in domestic abuse without it happening.

I hope this is a joke, and I almost believe it is. I've never seen someone so stubborn they completely deny common sense when it's been explained to them so many times.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
To those who think this is one elaborate joke, oh I can assure that it isn't, at least when it comes to fakery.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Amir0x said:
All this over something so trivial, which is really what makes it so ****ing annoying. A ****ing tv show, which all they had to do was wait 10 minutes for. Those dumb mother ****ers.

And all you had to do was not be such a whiny bitch about it and start mouthing off to everyone- it sure didnt sound like your South Park episode was so 'trivial'. You practically begged to get ****ed with how you spoke to the cops. Certainly not backing your mother here, but you sound like a pathetic individual with the way that you snapped.

Nikashi

Banned
If this IS some stupid joke, Ami's still a tard for not being able to come up with something better than getting so angry about missing 10 minutes of a TV show in someone else's house after you were invited over for dinner that it resulted in simple assault and a ride in a cop car.

I mean, you could say your mom came at you with 2 swords and you broke off the tips with the palm of your hand before the SWAT team busted through the window and shot you in the leg, then dropped you off 20 miles outside the city limits naked, forcing you to walk home in order to avenge your honor.

I imagine the finale to be a firefight in a mall.

Amir0x

Banned
Gruco said:
I don't think anyone is arguing that your mother did no wrong; she never should have attacked you. But personally I remain completely unconvinced of the following:

1) That physically restraining her was your only or even a good option to prevent further violence.
2) That your restraining was as gentle as you suggest
3) That you righteous indignation over being "lied to" is genuine and something you consistently apply in all cases.
4) That you weren't acting like a complete dickhole over an episode of southpark (and I'm not sure why you seem to hate the future brother in law so much either)
5) That raising hell with your family and the cops was somehow necessary to get "respect"
6) That your reasoning is anything other than after the fact rationalization of letting your temper get the better of you

Yeah, maybe I'm wrong. But your behaviour and description of the events, in conjunction with your unyeilding vehemence in this thread, do not strike me as being particularly rational.

If I was lying, I would have attempted to make the events sound far more favourable to me. Everything I have said, is true. I'd get a copy of the order my mom has against me, except I'm pretty sure she's not available to allow me to photocopy it at this time of night.

But to directly answer your 'doubts':

1. No, it wasn't my only recourse. I could have walked out, perhaps. I could have kept yelling, which probably would have resulted in even more hits. But as I said, for me when I get hit, it is more like a reflex to prevent a reoccurring injury. I restrain people who hit me. That's simply the first thing that comes to mind in such a quickfire event.

2. It was as gentle as I said. I would never, ever, physically hurt my mom or any of my sisters. Anyone who knows me, knows my family comes before anything else. But if my mom both lies AND uses violence against me, there goes the respect.

3. Oh, it's genuine. I hate, hate, hate liars. It is probably my first or second biggest pet peeve. Although I admit it angers me much more when it comes from a family member, like my asstard brother.

4. It had nothing to do with South Park, because I complied with all of my moms requests. Up until she decided to lie, wherein the argument started. The lie is what the argument was about, not ten minutes of irrelevant television.

5. Well, we'll need to test that theory next time one of them goes to hit me. As for the police, we've been down this road before, nothing happens. I just have fun. Call me a dickhole for that, but I've seen far too much police hypocrisy for me to respect them or give them the sort of servitude their dicks require.

6. Nope.

Mute said:
Regardless, you're the one that ****ed up first. Honestly, NOTHING would have come out of all this had you kept your mouth shut. Up until your outburst they had no reason to believe your mom any more than you. Women constantly call in domestic abuse without it happening.

I hope this is a joke, and I almost believe it is. I've never seen someone so stubborn they completely deny common sense when it's been explained to them so many times.

You do realize that the first thing they said to me when I walked out of the house, BEFORE THEY EVEN GOT MY STATEMENT OR I SAID A THING, was "just so you know you will be getting arrested tonight upon the request of your mother. This is her property, and she doesn't want you near it." Then I made with the berating responses. It wasn't until after I was arrested that my mom felt guilty and asked the police to take me to the hospital instead of the police station.

FiRez

Mike Works said:
i disagree with most everyone else in this thread, you should show your mother who's boss by getting arrested and going to jail for 90 days, multiple times if possible.

you were on the right track amirox, don't let these fools disuade you from doing the right thing.

i'm proud of you man, stand up for what's right.

sarcasm?

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Amir0x said:
You got knocked in the head with a tire iron, and was knocked out. And your next course of action was to walk away? I assume you couldn't retaliate since you got your ass knocked out, after all. I mean, if you didn't even make sure he went to jail, then you really are a big pussy.

But yeah, I mean, I'm happy you think being walked over is the zen course to respect but pretty much anyone who has anything approaching real respect knows it is something earned. One does not merely respect someone for doing nothing at all. And losing respect is far easier. Lying, using violence, etc - those are 'loss of respect' scenarios. The same as how I lost respect for "authority" in general for something else entirely unrelated to this event.

You sound like a person who hasn't earned the right to be respected. This is obvious from your description of events and your actions. Your self-righteousness is laughable. Being a man isnt based on how angry you get, but decided in which situations to react and how. Its clear you dont know the first thing about maturity or adulthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom