• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been farting about in Photoshop.

Thought I'll post them here.

Ps4 looking out for you.
blinkv.gif

Not sure if serious.
fry.gif

Derp.
eyerollv.gif

Only 2 weeks left now. Can't wait to see what all 3 companies show and all the gameplay videos from the show floor. This is the biggest e3 since 2006 for me.

Globox_82

Banned
I just asked yosp and rhodescott to have a long ps4 focused press at E3. Maybe more people should send the signal?

EDIT:sorry for the two comments in a row, forgot to edit

I just asked yosp and rhodescott to have a long ps4 focused press at E3. Maybe more people should send the signal?

your tweet will get buried among all the no drm tweets.

and i think by now they have their presentation mostly ready to go.

I'd guess you will get a 2 hour press conference with a little over 1 hour dedicated to PS4. Still have to dedicate some time to PS3 and Vita. If you look back at Sony's 2006 conference it was about 2 hours long as well.

Takuya

Banned
We already know about the plans for PS3 games for this year, and they've already unveiled GT6.

We'll be getting some Vita info alongside PS3 for about 30-45 minutes, and 1:15 to 1:30 for PS4.

AmanoBuff

Not me. I want to have at least 15 - 20 minutes dedicated to the Vita. Here's hoping for a conference longer than 2 hours.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I know it's only day 14 but I'm gonna call dibs on Day 10 countdown. :p

I thought a certain someone said they have more PlayStation 4 footage than time to show it?

Also, I definitely still have hope for The Last Guardian, and I really can't wait to see Versus XIII (which, I gather, has a decent chance of showing, even if it goes by another name?).

14 days until Final Fantasy returns to take back its throne.

This better be the E3 when people can finally say ''Square is back''

Versus looking phenomenal (fix the gameplay plz), Kingdom Hearts 3, Type-0, believe!

Damn just think of all dem next gen trailers we get in a few weeks from all sides.

And at Konami pre-show they show fantastic Next gen MGSV+next gen Silent Hill with competent team (or Vatra with a fuckin budget and time to finish the game will do too).

Amir0x

Banned
14 days until Final Fantasy returns to take back its throne.

"We would like to announce - exclusive to the PS4 - a HD port of Final Fantasy Agito, what you may be familiar by the name 'Final Fantasy Type-0.' This will be released hopefully within the launch window time frame on Sony's new PlayStation download service for the PS4."

"Other than that, Final Fantasy for everyone bitches!"

Ark

E3 will have the biggest guns, it's the most important time of the year for Sony. Fret not.

"We would like to announce - exclusive to the PS4 - a HD port of Final Fantasy Agito, what you may be familiar by the name 'Final Fantasy Type-0.' This will be released hopefully within the launch window time frame on Sony's new PlayStation download service for the PS4."

"Other than that, Final Fantasy for everyone bitches!"

"Comes with a free download of The Last Guardian"

Respawn

Banned
Been farting about in Photoshop.

Thought I'll post them here.

Ps4 looking out for you.
http://imageshack.us/a/img221/601/blinkv.gif[/MG]
[B]Not sure if serious.[/B]
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img703/9886/fry.gif[/MG]
[B]Derp.[/B]
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img854/1607/eyerollv.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Perfect lol. Love it

Ark

Every countdown should coincide with a Final Fantasy game. That way we can be extra hyped for extra disappointment come E3 ;)

"Other than that, Lightningfor everyone bitches!"

More or less.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
How are they going to take back their throne? With another announcement? They need to release games and good ones at that. Versus gameplay will change things a bit though.

Globox_82

Banned
I don't care what SE has to show. They trolled me one to many times. showing their BS CG videos for games that never get released. If it is not playable YAWN

Gopher's comment earlier on the thread about Sony having so much to show that he would be shocked if the Vita of the PS3 are even at the conference has me hyped as fuck.

Gopher's comment earlier on the thread about Sony having so much to show that he would be shocked if the Vita of the PS3 are even at the conference has me hyped as fuck.

Didn't m0dus also say something about Sony having a shitload of amazing games to show at E3?

I hope Sony makes the press conference 2.5+ hours long....I think they had one that was around that length a few years back (2009?)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Yeah, that comment, combined with Gopher's comment has me immensely hyped.

Does m0dus work in the industry? Just curious how he would know, but I guess he's a mod here so I'm sure he has some connections.

I know he's done some contract artwork for Naughty Dog and recently said that he is working for Sony on something so I'd take his word on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom