• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned
14zxjuj.png

Never forget GAF, one of the best RPG games ever created. I still remember time when I first played it, my mind was blown when I realised how good combat system is.

JoshHood

why would they not just cancel it when ueda was confirmed to be leaving. why fire him and then re-hire him as a contractor till the game is finished if they aren't still looking to salvage something from it. then the best way to get a return is to use it as a ps4 system seller.

i still believe
Exactly, if the project was dead, Ueda would've been off again.

[IM]http://i.imgur.com/HH20USQ.jpg[/IMG]

[IG]http://i.minus.com/izZU6LGyGSs8L.gif[/IMG]

Like I said in another thread, Sony seems to be trying to do a lot of things to get Notch and Mojang onto PS, but it may be all for nothing since Gamasutra reported that MS is currently trying to secure another deal with Mojang.

TheContact

Like I said in another thread, Sony seems to be trying to do a lot of things to get Notch and Mojang onto PS, but it may be all for nothing since Gamasutra reported that MS is currently trying to secure another deal with Mojang.

What an awesome position notch is in getting bribed by two major corporations

MasLegio

Banned

I doubt Mojang wants to support the philosophy behind Xbox One

=================================================================================
Originally posted by maltrain:

These are the 37 confirmed games for PS4 until now:

assassinscreed4n.jpg

battlefield4f.jpg

blacklightwi.jpg

codghosts.jpg

carmageddon.jpg

cyberpunko.jpg

deepdown.jpg

destinya.jpg

diabloiiii.jpg

dokidoki.jpg

driveclub.jpg

dyinglight.jpg

fifa2014.jpg

hohokum.jpg

infamousd.jpg

killzonec.jpg

knackw.jpg

lordsofthefallen.jpg

maddennfl25.jpg

nbalive.jpg

needforspeeds.jpg

primalcarnage.jpg

pes2014.jpg

rocketbirdsq.jpg

shadowwarriorx.jpg

silentenemy.jpg

sniperelite3.jpg

theevilwithin.jpg

thepinballarcade.jpg

thewalkingdeadn.jpg

thewitcher3.jpg

thewitness.jpg

thiefs.jpg

ufcwd.jpg

warthunder.jpg

watchdogs.jpg

wolfensteinl.jpg

==================================================================================

CHOO CHOO!! All aboard!!

it's so beautiful. :')

I was thinking of doing a PS4 Games of 2013 & Beyond thread in the vein of Captain Smoker's Wii U thread with these designs:

jGw4YLmmrOhWg.png

jbc1N4X2g45nQQ.png

And an exclusive example:

j62WEZxrYuZrP.png

need to be smaller per image I think, you're gonna have lots of games reaching 20 or 30 games and it's be hard to scroll down page if each picture is that big

Nice job up top with the game logos...could u post that "only on playstation" one for my avatar

Thanks!

You want the little banner thing on your current avatar or do you want the Second Son image?

jhfAh8wL8GBoI.png

Like this?

need to be smaller per image I think, you're gonna have lots of games reaching 20 or 30 games and it's be hard to scroll down page if each picture is that big

Yeah, I was thinking of putting them 2 per line in an actual thread, as they should fit nicely on a 1080+ reso.

Ark

Is that each conference so MS, Ubi, EA etc ?

MS might be 2 hours, but I expect it'll be 90 minutes as per usual. Ubisoft and EA are almost always 60-90 minutes long.

We're expecting Sony to be 2 hours long, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's 90 minutes long like it was last year.

Elios83

MS might be 2 hours, but I expect it'll be 90 minutes as per usual. Ubisoft and EA are almost always 60-90 minutes long.

We're expecting Sony to be 2 hours long, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's 90 minutes long like it was last year.

It will be 2h, they have a lot to talk about. Especially considering that Vita will get its space.

Guys can anyone tell me how long each of these conferences are supposed to be?

Sony conferences are usually pretty long, especially when we can expect them showing lots of stuff this year. even the psmeeting reach 2 hours in length, and that's only talking ps4 hardware and some games. we're expecting ps3/vita/ps4 content this e3, and ps4 stuff is not just games, but showing the actual box, their online services for games and media etc.

I'm expecting 2 and half hours minimum, with lots of montages, epic soundtrack, and flashy lightshow and gigantic screen

don't forget your E3 snack and drinks too and go to bathroom before the show starts. it's gonna be awesome. :)

Ark

Sony conferences are usually pretty long, especially when we can expect them showing lots of stuff this year. even the psmeeting reach 2 hours in length, and that's only talking ps4 hardware and some games. we're expecting ps3/vita/ps4 content this e3, and ps4 stuff is not just games, but showing the actual box, their online services for games and media etc.

I'm expecting 2 and half hours minimum, with lots of montages, epic soundtrack, and flashy lightshow and gigantic screen

don't forget your E3 snack and drinks too and go to bathroom before the show starts. it's gonna be awesome. :)

I'm 100% positive that isn't going to happen. Sony often gets complaints that they're conferences last for too long and even the most dedicated Sony fan is going to feel that 2 and a half hours is going to drag on.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I was thinking of putting them 2 per line in an actual thread, as they should fit nicely on a 1080+ reso.
The X size for images for starting posts (#1 in a thread) is 1051px to avoid stretching (of the post area), as far as I know. In consecutive posts, the X size is 1049px.

Captain Smoker's images have a dimension of X706 x Y264 (without shadows). Anyway, good initiative for a thread.

Rösti;59579913 said:
The X size for images for starting posts (#1 in a thread) is 1051px to avoid stretching (of the post area), as far as I know. In consecutive posts, the X size is 1049px.

Captain Smoker's images have a dimension of X706 x Y264 (without shadows). Anyway, good initiative for a thread.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I'll edit the template down a bit then. I probably won't get a thread going til after E3 once there's more info on the games and hopefully some more release dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom