• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo, MS, Sony, Capcom, Sega don't want to wait TGS

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Zeed said:
h-103_77358_golf0011.jpg.jpg

Someone translate what it says under "2003" please.
It probably says Umbrella Downfall since that's what they've been calling the new episode so far but I can't read the kanji on the end there.

Edit: Thanks Jonny.

mutsu

CrushDance said:
"Final Fanatasy 7 remake to start(began?) development 2003. The time of release become the youth of(Spring?) 2008."

OMFG IT'S HERE GUYS OMG!@

That makes you not smart.
This is Capcom, not Square-Enix

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
So...Japan release dates for the big 3 tomorrow at Nintendos meeting? Mario, SSB, and metroid prime 3 Wii fit?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
sp0rsk said:
So...Japan release dates for the big 3 tomorrow at Nintendos meeting? Mario, SSB, and metroid prime 3 Wii fit?

Nintendo? Announce something? Yeah right... well you might get a Metroid Prime 3 date for Japan, least that is something.

CaVaYeRo

VOOK said:
Nintendo? Announce something? Yeah right... well you might get a Metroid Prime 3 date for Japan, least that is something.

hmmm anyone knows when is it? (japan time!)

and anyone knows who's in your avatar?

sprsk

VOOK said:

It's as if you didn't even read my post.

neo2046

[ RUMOR ] (highly creditable)

Mario Party DS - 11/8
Mario Galaxy - 11/15
new Wii color
NDSL price down
big game announcement (maybe)

Mudhoney

neo2046 said:

Mario Party DS - 11/8
Mario Galaxy - 11/15
new Wii color
NDSL price down
ooo, exciting.

NDSL pricedrop? Have the PSP's current sales actually made Nintendo a little worried about their handheld hardware domination?

mutsu

neo2046 said:

Mario Party DS - 11/8
Mario Galaxy - 11/15
new Wii color
NDSL price down

Being able to play Mario in about 2 months time makes me VERY happy.

Will this be the big September surprise that Reggie was talking about?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Holy shit, if that 15/11 date for Japan is true worldwide release confirmed. Thats the tenatative Aussie date, what about EU and NA?

J-Rzez

lupin23rd said:
So Sony's showing is going on as we speak?

I'm not sure how it works really... it's 10am, wed, sept 5th over there now isn't it? Wouldn't we have gotten the info already?

DuckRacer

Mudhoney said:
NDSL pricedrop? Have the PSP's current sales actually made Nintendo a little worried about their handheld hardware domination?
That, and there's a possibility they're just competing with themselves since the Wii outsold the DS last month.

mutsu

J-Rzez said:
I'm not sure how it works really... it's 10am, wed, sept 5th over there now isn't it? Wouldn't we have gotten the info already?

I thought we already got the info from Sony in the Sony announce TGS playables thread.

mclem

VOOK said:
Holy shit, if that 15/11 date for Japan is true worldwide release confirmed. Thats the tenatative Aussie date, what about EU and NA?
EU's on the 16th.

So worldwide in a week, if they pull it off. I'm rather impressed. Of course, I'd be more impressed if we'd get Brawl too this year, but can't have everything...

sprsk

J-Rzez said:

They wouldn't have a conference before 10 here. I'm guessing we're gonna have to wait a few hours, prolly won't start till the afternoon. Not that I would know though.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I guess last week DSL performance in JPN (100k) scared the shit out of Nintendo

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Mudhoney said:
It probably has more to do with demand dropping in Japan, and over there the DS is still ~$145-150US. I doubt they would care about PSP unless it suddenly started outselling the DS.

ant1532

Banned
Fuck, I don't know if I can hold out 12 days... Is there more news coming or is that it? Thanks neo like usual!

And yeah, is the Wii Freeloader out yet?

Top Bottom