• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo, MS, Sony, Capcom, Sega don't want to wait TGS

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
rakka said:
Because it's true

neogaf1.gif

Tieno said:
I'm so desperate for Sony to reveal what Team ICO has been working on. I need to know, it'll make me feel so much better about the ps3.
Same here, even if it's just artwork they show. Team Ico fans need something.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
VegaShinra said:
I assume this will be the big showing of Brawl that IGN talked about after E3.
That would be nice, but I wouldnt mind if we dint get to see anything. The daily updates on the brawl site are good enough.

psycho_snake

Aurelius said:
Capcom: Okami Wii, Dead Rising 2 and a Resident Evil 5 demo please.
A new okami game would be amazing! However I'm not sure what exactly they could do for a sequel. They pretty much summed up everything at the end of the game, so if it is a sequel, then its probably going to be a completely different story.

Shahadan

psycho_snake said:
A new okami game would be amazing! However I'm not sure what exactly they could do for a sequel.

It won't be a sequel, it's capcom.
I can't believe what I just said

ex0du5

Banned
Even though I have Okami on the PS2 and never finished it, I would so totally buy Okami Wii >_<. It's one of the few games I think that really makes sense on the Wii. No need for waggle, just aiming.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
DefectiveReject said:
You sound depressed with all your whining posts.

They have a plan and they'll work at it regardless, so accept it, or import and move on! :lol :lol

Na I think I will continue to bitch, works well

Should put me on Nintendo Suicide Watch maybe, another delay and I'll go crazy man!

psycho_snake

ex0du5 said:
Even though I have Okami on the PS2 and never finished it, I would so totally buy Okami Wii >_<. It's one of the few games I think that really makes sense on the Wii. No need for waggle, just aiming.
I wouldnt buy it. A new control scheme isnt enough to make me buy the game again, unless capcom manage to do something amazing with it.

mutsu

I guess we will finally find out when Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros X will be released in Japan.

Awesome.

Busty

Banned
I fully expect Sony to absolutely blow the doors of TGS this year. Why? Because they have no choice. They need to show that the PS3 is not only still viable against the Wii juggernaut. But it has games that are going to get people really excited.

So, I fully expect real time pics/footage of FF XIII and some first and third party megaton announcements also.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Nintendo is going to be forced to have more announcements. The only remaining unreleased DS titles are Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon 2 and Theta, and both come out in September.

Advance Wars DS 2 would be a good candidate because we know it's being worked on, we know it's probably being worked on by IntSys, we know it's coming stateside (or rather Euroside) in the first half of 2008, and there's literally no info about it yet.

Tailzo

Strategy meeting? So Sega doesn't plan to show the water-color-painting-graphic-esque ps3 game that I want to know about?

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
Tailzo said:
Strategy meeting? So Sega doesn't plan to show the water-color-painting-graphic-esque ps3 game that I want to know about?

Showing games is their strategy.

Edit: what I should have posted was,

nagoshi.jpg

"Strategy? I AM the strategy."

Awesome. Most likely this is going to be embargoed until TGS...that way the magazines can get hands on with the TGS stuff for impressions and previews in their magazines.

Snaku

Banned
I really hope Nintendo doesn't spend half their show demoing WiiFit. I want to see SSBB and Mario, Iwata!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Is Capcom's event starting soon? Or did it already happen?

Snaku said:
I really hope Nintendo doesn't spend half their show demoing WiiFit. I want to see SSBB and Mario, Iwata!
I'm not sure why it matters since we never see it anyway, we'll find out what they want us to after.

Does MS really need to show up for the TGS, they sure haven't show up in Japan :/
Tieno said:
I'm so desperate for Sony to reveal what Team ICO has been working on. I need to know, it'll make me feel so much better about the ps3.
[kanye west]Ive... been... waiting... all... this... my... whole life...[/kanye west]

Brendon

EA's doing a studio showcase on the 5th, as well. Not really sure if they're showing anything new or not; just know it's going down due to the emails I've gotten.

Zeed said:
h-103_77358_golf0011.jpg.jpg

Someone translate what it says under "2003" please.
"Final Fanatasy 7 remake to start(began?) development 2003. The time of release become the youth of(Spring?) 2008."

OMFG IT'S HERE GUYS OMG!@

Top Bottom