• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo, MS, Sony, Capcom, Sega don't want to wait TGS

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Even though I'm pretty sure that the new Wii color would be black, an Ice Blue version like the old Ice Blue GameBoy Pocket would be the best thing ever

Jonnyram

Take it with a pinch of salt, but 2ch posters are saying the MS event has been cancelled and they are focusing on TGS.

Jonnyram said:
Take it with a pinch of salt, but 2ch posters are saying the MS event has been cancelled and they are focusing on TGS.
It was supposed to be next week right? Seems kinda late to just cancel an event unless it wasn't that big to begin with.

Pimpwerx

Wii color change? Jesus, Mary and Joseph. *looks at DS sales post-Lite* Sweet zombie Jesus. This is not going to end well for anyone other than Nintendo. ;) This is like the next R. Kelly album. You know someone's getting raped, but you just don't care. :lol PEACE.

Quazar

Jonnyram said:

MS must have some nice things planned for TGS. Seems like they've been saving everything for the show, which is weird.

Quazar said:
Well they already said they do. So no. :lol

oh dang, i was kinda hoping the jokes about MS not having any plans for 2008 were true. cause ya know it'd be funny if a console manufacturer did that. like they'd go "hey guys, we're going on vacation for 2008, see ya again in 2009 though!" wouldn't it be funny if an entire division of a big company just goes on vacation for an entire year and just stops everything?

Quazar

nicholasphan said:
oh dang, i was kinda hoping the jokes about MS not having any plans for 2008 were true. cause ya know it'd be funny if a console manufacturer did that. like they'd go "hey guys, we're going on vacation for 2008, see ya again in 2009 though!" wouldn't it be funny if an entire division of a big company just goes on vacation for an entire year and just stops everything?

Well MS doesn't usually have much at TGS. This year they seem to be focusing more heavily on TGS. That's all I'm saying, now if you have anything worth adding please do so. :)

reriel

Jonnyram said:

gamefront reports another rumor about a conference next week (12 september):

- Square Enix
* The Last Remnant
* new game

- Bandai Namco
* Beautiful Katamari Damacy
* Ace Combat 6
* new game

- Koei
* Shin Sangoku Musou 5
* Blade Storm: Hyakunen Sensou
* new game

- Microsoft Game Studios
* Lost Odyssey
* Halo 3
* Project Gotham Racing 4
* Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
* new rpg (may be showed only at tgs)
* games from Takara Tomy, Arc Systems, Success, Idea Factory.

- Tecmo

- Konami
* some games for Xbox Live Arcade
* Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

it's just another rumor, but only few days and we will know if it's true.

reriel

so a teamxbox member confirms that date for the ms conference.
Still I doubt about it, blim, jgaffers do you know something about this ?

AniHawk

- Square Enix
* new game

- Bandai Namco
* new game

- Koei
* new game

- Microsoft Game Studios
* new rpg (may be showed only at tgs)
- Tecmo

- Konami
* Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
Wow, that's a lot of Wii games.

lupin23rd

There should be.

Among other things today should be the official unveiling of the new Ryu Ga Gotoku game on PS3 (aka Yakuza 3).

Website has not yet been updated other than basically saying today is the day - I'd expect the official site will be updated later on and we'll see some trailers or something.

I guess they are announcing other stuff as well?

camineet

Banned
Joei said:
Maybe Sega will anounce the new system they have planned for an 09 release.

maybe Sega owes us TWO new systems. if Dreamcast had been successful, we'd have been playing its successor by 2003-2004. then the next gen beyond that before the end of this decade.

so now, Sega needs to get one for 2009 and another one for around the time PS4 comes out :lol

Top Bottom