• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome @Majornelson to NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

udiie

Oh god what a read that will be.

If you ever do it (which you won't) I'll frame it on my wall next to Misterxmedia's conspiracy theories.
All you do is complain about MS on this forum. The purpose of this thread was to welcome and ask questions, not show everyone why they shouldn't come here.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Do you have to be negative about MS in every thread?

My first post said welcome to GAF.

And that wasn't really negative...his first "comparison" was full of horse shit too. Everyone knows that.

What are you MS' bodyguard?

All you do is complain about MS on this forum. The purpose of this thread was to welcome and ask questions, not show everyone why they shouldn't come here.

Dang gettin ganged up on.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Feels a little off with this marketing push starting and now this kind of appearance by random MSFT people including Nelson.

Troll

Banned
Not as involved as I was - due to the fact the team was a lot smaller back when we launched the Xbox 360. That said, I spent a lot of time with Xbox One and write up feedback / suggestions for the dev's/PM's on a regular basis.

Usually I spent an hour or two in the evening at home on my Xbox One checking out the latest build. If I am not on Xbox 360, then I am usually on Xbox One. Or now....'Gaf.

When are you planning on retiring? I have me resume ready.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Don't know until Nov. 22...since it will be done then.

Wait, so if I'm reading between the lines right: the 720's original DRM was "baked" into the console? Is that why "Nov. 22" the "DRM switch-flip"/forced online during set-up has to happen?

What?

ASTROID2

I don't like it...it disrespects the teams that have put in thousands of hours (already) into the development of the product. Sure, it's cheeky but I don't care for it myself.
You should get someone to make an XBox out of bones or at least look that way. It would be funny.

Feels a little off with this marketing push starting and now this kind of appearance by random MSFT people including Nelson.

whatever do you mean? I think this is a good thing to have more industry people being visible.

astroturf1.jpg

NeededSleep

Usually I spent an hour or two in the evening at home on my Xbox One checking out the latest build. If I am not on Xbox 360, then I am usually on Xbox One. Or now....'Gaf.

Welcome! I think you should check out the GAF shirt store and wear one of them on your tour! >:D

I am not purchasing a XB1 at launch. But probably after a price drop or enough titles to tempt me. Though the first game will be Project Spark, this game looks like a ton of fun.

So, will there be other games like this coming out in the future for the XB1? Also any RPGs?

Larry,

Sony has gotten notoriety for singling out Mark Cerny as the lead architect of the PS4. Why doesn't Microsoft have an equivalent? How big is the team that decides specs and thermal, die size, etc budgets?

KoopaTheCasual

I'd be pretty butthurt if I was Major Nelson. You have a thread specifically dedicated to your arrival, and now the speculated and unverified appearance of J Allard steals all your shine. Darn.

WeakerYouth

Neo Member
Thanks for taking the time to answer questions, Larry! Very cool.

Besides exclusive games, what would you say is the #1 reason to choose an Xbox One as your next console?

1) In a few weeks. I want to do a proper walk through w/ Albert.

2) I was thinking the same thing - I need to work on something like that. Thanks for the reminder.
Please post good tidbits about the Xbox One and not the PR statements "We are Uber confident about the XB1. We have Apps & Games!" - MS

That's cool but I wanna know what the console itself is capable of and is it worth $499. Thanks Major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom