• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 5 Showroom | New cars and details for Forza 5, ongoing reveals

I've been thinking...so we have a nice guy who started the business with hair, and now it's bold, he makes an addictive product which people needs to taste, his team and bosses earn millions and millions with him as a leader, but now the competence is harder than ever, people attack from every corner, and now is a very serious thing?

Yep, Dan should look like this next time:

KQY9Y0T.png

saladine1

Yeah, can't wait to properly hear what magic Nick has been casting all over FM5. He wasn't on FM4 right from the start, was he? I *think* this is the first Forza that's been his from day one.

Yes, that's correct.
I'm quite excited to hear the game because from what I know and been told, there is an extensive rework of basically everything.

I'm sure that Nick,Chase,Adam,David and the rest of the Turn 10 audio team will once again take home some audio awards for Forza 5...

Having said that, give me a some 70's F1 clips with no music dammit!!

YAS MARINA confirmed (PIC on case) and 16 players online.

http://m.imgur.com/a/yFMyO#

Well, there you go.
Track list was always a complaint in FM. Seems that this issue has been resolved spectacularly!

I've been thinking...so we have a nice guy who started the business with hair, and now it's bold, he makes an addictive product which people needs to taste, his team and bosses earn millions and millions with him as a leader, but now the competence is harder than ever, people attack from every corner, and now is a very serious thing?

Yep, Dan should look like this next time:

KQY9Y0T.png

"my product is 91.25% metacritic pure"

Well, there you go.
Track list was always a complaint in FM. Seems that this issue has been resolved spectacularly!

Yeah, no doubt. One by one, we're checking them off the SmartGeometrics list. I'm so pleased at the investment made in expanding the track selection. Laser-scanning is the best thing to happen to this series.

Also, from today's WIR:
Now, next week. My goodness, next week. Next week is going to be something else, let me tell you. There will be news. There will be more reveals. Cars. Tracks. Surprises. Next week. Yeah, I’m liking next week. See you then!

You've got sources, sal, so tell me, how excited should I be?

saladine1

...I will say this, it will be the biggest reveal by far, including the most new-to-Forza Motorsport cars yet

Now, next week. My goodness,next week. Next week is going to be something else,let me tell you. There will be news. There will be more reveals. Cars. Tracks. Surprises.
Next week. Yeah, I'm like next week. See you then!

In case you didn't get that, he's likes next week.

Beaten by the Spaceman

God, those gloves at 2:46. When the light hits inside the cockpit like that it looks incredible.

Yeah, no doubt. One by one, we're checking them off the SmartGeometrics list. I'm so pleased at the investment made in expanding the track selection. Laser-scanning is the best thing to happen to this series.

Also, from today's WIR:

Remember that old Charlie Sheen movie Wraith? They're going to reveal that car is in the game and has the same capabilities. :)

saladine1

Also, from today's WIR:

It depends on whether you are one of the people who have been asking for this :)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
How fully featured is F5 compared to the previous titles? And I meant features like the paint/sticker editor, online modes and single player campaign and such. Other modes as well.

Shaneus

Also, from today's WIR:

I think that there's an announcement of something other than cars is considered a "surprise".

p3tran

Banned
How fully featured is F5 compared to the previous titles? And I meant features like the paint/sticker editor, online modes and single player campaign and such. Other modes as well.

fuller that forza 4 in this matter.
I would guess (or bet) forza 5 is the best forza ever. no joke

p.s.

this morning's coffee tastes extra sweet having seen the yas marina back cover of forza...
forzaGAF discovered all the good stuff long time ago, but it sure is sweet seeing them on the cover hehe

p3tran

Banned
Awesome that yas marina is in. I really hope Monza is as well.

given that it was the monza official site that gave us the original info on microsoft and smartgeometrics etc...
the worst case scenario in the world would be that its not ready for day1 and will ship later as dlc.
so you're good

G Rom

Great to see another new track confirmed, that geometrics leak was the real deal.
Oh and wow at 35 GB, that's not even including the Day one patch. Here I thought the almost 13 GB taken by FM4 + all DLC on my 360 HDD was a lot... :D

Has nobody looked at the box art properly?
:)

Well there's what appears to be ForzaM[otorsport ?] thing in the licensee section so, I don't know, could they have designed a car ?

The trademark information also lists the Boeing 747 product markings and trade dress. So clearly, then, the Jumbo Jet is on the roster of playable vehicles. Next week's "biggest reveal by far" must have been meant literally.

amirite, Helios?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
The trademark information also lists the Boeing 747 product markings and trade dress. So clearly, then, the Jumbo Jet is on the roster of playable vehicles. Next week's "biggest reveal by far" must have been meant literally.

amirite, Helios?

That's just the aeroplane on the Top Gear test track.

Seems a weird thing to bother to get licensed, though.

eso76

Has nobody looked at the box art properly?
:)

** some cars require download.

maybe not tracks ?

so, we've been asking for

Nurburgring rescanned
Proper pit stops
Qualifying sessions
Rally
Weather
Night
Naked ladies

It's naked ladies, isn't it ???
YEAH !

G Rom

That's just the aeroplane on the Top Gear test track.

Seems a weird thing to bother to get licensed, though.

I can already see the post if that wasn't the case : "Fucking Turn 10 cutting corners again, after using a cheap trick for hood reflections, they're using a cheap Boeing knock-off instead of the real thing. "

adelante

Seriously though, I'm not going to say anything. I don't think Turn 10 would appreciate their reveals being posted randomly on the forum.

Fair enough!

So when you say people are gonna be verry happy, do you mean majority of the people who frequently posts in this thread are gonna be excited with this piece of news?

p3tran

Banned
Seriously though, I'm not going to say anything. I don't think Turn 10 would appreciate their reveals being posted randomly on the forum.

well, tbh, I dont think that t10 appreciated how we lifted their skirts and found out all their new track lineup months before they were ready to announce anything, but hey, what can you do...
WE appreciated it though :D

so tell your made man that he should be very happy that there is this interest, and not worry about marketing schedules ;)
and bottom line, the best marketing this game can ever get, its comning from the fanbase.

saladine1

This is a ballsy move, Mister.
Sorry champ, didn't mean to offend..

Fair enough!

So when you say people are gonna be verry happy, do you mean majority of the people who frequently posts in this thread are gonna be excited with this piece of news?

I'm pretty sure any Forza fan, whether here on GAF or the FM.net forums,(provided if it's something you've requested), will like the reveals.

well, tbh, I dont think that t10 appreciated how we lifted their skirts and found out all their new track lineup months before they were ready to announce anything, but hey, what can you do...
WE appreciated it though :D

so tell your made man that he should be very happy that there is this interest, and not worry about marketing schedules ;)
and bottom line, the best marketing this game can ever get, its comning from the fanbase.
I totally agree, especially if Turn 10 don't end up explaining certain things. I'll be a little disappointed if they didn't to be honest..

C'mon Helios, let me have a sound file so we can have some fun in here :)

eso76

There will be news.
There will be more reveals
Cars.
Tracks.
Surprises.
Next week. Yeah, I'm like next week. See you then!

yay, tracks, reveals and surprises.

The Ring and proper pitstops.

Or were pitstops already ruled out ?

skyfinch

So did I. Really wish I hadn't.

Broke my own rule on getting involved in that nonsense.

this new Gen already seems worse than last, and it hasn't even officially started....as seen in the killzone:motorsport featuring spa.

will avoid the vs. Thread this time.

BADNED

@saladine1

you should give those guys some more hints. Maybe some coordinates, you know, that points them towards those specific ttings. ;)

Top Bottom