• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

Derrick01

Banned
does it? Was wondering why the Xbox One OT had more posts. Xbox One will sell the best confirmed now, Verendus. I hope you've prepared yourself for that outcome.

I guess he means the european waiting thread? Xbox launched all at once so everyone just posted in there. I assume our Euro ps4 bros don't want to see everyone talking about their PS4s while they wait.

i guess i should get Sound Shapes at some point then

can someone explain what makes it so great?

It's an easy 3 platinums. Play once and sync your save on the other 2 platforms to get them. The really cheap DLC is also an easy 5 silver trophies per DLC, again multiplied by 3 for the other platforms.

Oh you meant the actual game? Dunno. Typical indie platformer to me :p

Verendus

Banned
does it? Was wondering why the Xbox One OT had more posts. Xbox One will sell the best confirmed now, Verendus. I hope you've prepared yourself for that outcome.
There is a Europe one and a US one from the looks of it. US vs. Europe World War 3 confirmed then.

I'm confused now. I had a riddle for all of you. Pretty easy one, but with a good answer. I don't know what OT to use now; can't use both.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
There is a Europe one and a US one from the looks of it. US vs. Europe World War 3 confirmed then.

I'm confused now. I had a riddle for all of you. Pretty easy one, but with a good answer. I don't know what OT to use now; can't use both.

This is the main topic - the other is just for people waiting to get theirs on Friday, then we'll all be over here

Verendus

Banned
Hm, that makes sense.

Tell me then, what do you get if you take the 5th, 6th, 7th, 14th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, and 24th letters of the alphabet? What can you create using those letters?

Not much of a problem but it’s worth the minimal effort involved. There is your megaton.

Hm, that makes sense.

Tell me then, what do you get if you take the 5th, 6th, 7th, 14th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, and 24th letters of the alphabet? What can you create using those letters?

Not much of a problem but it’s worth the minimal effort involved. There is your megaton.
Whoa guys, let's get on this.

Letters... E F G N S T V X

SF Vent GX? lol. someone help.

I-hate-u

Anything on Crash Verendus and should we expect Sony bombshells at VXG?

Verendus

Banned
Anything on Crash Verendus and should we expect Sony bombshells at VXG?
I have nothing to say on the latter. You'll have to wait for the show.

On the former, if Crash ever returns, it'll of course be on a Playstation platform since Activision is mostly interested in next generation consoles. Having said, there have always been talks about how to bring Crash back into action in a new game so I would not rule out his return in this upcoming generation.

Ishida

Banned
Hey Verendus, is it:

a) A "true" Megaton MEGATON, like in Final Fantasy VII remake MEGATON. Like HOLY FUCK I CANNOT BELIEVE IT megaton?

b) Just the average "megaton" like "Resident Evil 7 is in development" megaton? Like, "Oh... Cool I guess..." megaton?

Verendus

Banned
Hey Verendus, is it:

a) A "true" Megaton MEGATON, like in Final Fantasy VII remake MEGATON. Like HOLY FUCK I CANNOT BELIEVE IT megaton?

b) Just the average "megaton" like "Resident Evil 7 is in development" megaton? Like, "Oh... Cool I guess..." megaton?
It's like option A.

Per the other thread, it doesn't seem like it's related to street fighter or syphon filter (which were some suggestions).

Not sure what else, hmm..

Wynnebeck

Banned
yeah, I think this is it. All they would need to show is someone being tasered-to-ash in all their next-gen glory and the crowd would go cray cray...

LOL I just had a very vivid Family Guy-esque flashback to playing Syphon Filter 3 MP with my little brother and him chasing me down with the knife. Great series.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Can one use those PS+ codes without owning an actual Playstation yet? ^^

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How can you create Syphon Filter from that? There is no 'Y'.

Ah, so it's an anagram, not initial letters of words...

randomly while you're here - any guess whether PlayTV will come back on PS4, or whether Sony will bring nasne out in Europe? You know, the proper way to being TV to consoles :p

Top Bottom