• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 49, 2013

jmcoo7

Banned
For reference, PlayStation 3 sold 100.000 units in its first 7 days. They shipped 110.000 units so it wasn't completely sold out.

Looks like they focused on us/uk can't say I blame them, let's hope they get out some ps4s to other countries to cover pre orders.

Since this is the new thread, here's how Bravely Default performed in UK

3DS Specific top 10 - 7th
Only Full Price All SKUs chart - 33rd
Classic All SKUs chart - almost in top 40 (MK7 is there, and BD was just behind it in the 3DS specific top 10)

As said in the other thread, this period of the year sees much, much, much higher sales overall, especially with all SKUs of titles for One and PS4 being in charts, so many that what's normal - exclusives higher in the Individual SKUs Chart than in the All SKUs one - is reversed. Then, for a niche title like Bravely, staying out of top 40 (even if seemingly barely) could still mean having a good debut for the kind of game it is. Titles like Tales of Graces f / Project x Zone / Tales of Xillia / Xenoblade would have charted much, much lower if released now, or maybe not chart at all. Moreover, UK seems to be the European country where JRPGs sell less usually compared to the rest of Europe (France the best one).

I repeat: I hope it sells retail + digital well enough to guarantee the sequel coming over here.

P.S. If you're interested in seeing how's Bravely doing in other European countries + a possible point of discussion about 3DS sales in Europe, with differences between countries, you could be interested in what I posted in the eShop Charts thread :)

giphy.gif

Dude just stop. There is no way you can spin BD doing well when it debuted outside the top 40. Thats a clear bomba. Especially when you don't have any figures for the lower selling titles.

Again, for the bolded, do you have any figures like ToX's opening week sales and the sales of the games lower down the list like at 40 to make such a statement, or are you just talking out of your ass.

Bravely Default bombing makes me sad :(

No hope for getting a sequel at all. It should have come to both VITA and 3DS. It sucks that they decided to make it exclusive to 3DS.

Bravely Default bombing makes me sad :(

No hope for getting a sequel at all. It should have come to both VITA and 3DS. It sucks that they decided to make it exclusive to 3DS.

Shitty chibi art style is responsible. If the game looked like artwork on cover it would be selling much better

QaaQer

Shitty chibi art style is responsible. If the game looked like artwork on cover it would be selling much better

Probably a few factors: chibi, changing the game to westernize it, only putting it on 3ds, adding microtransactions, failure to cultivate jrpg audience in the west, and poor title.

IMO, they just should have added English subs and made a nice tidy profit off of people who like jrpgs instead of trying to have somekind of sleeper hit in the west.

Frodo

UK charts are depressing. /gameelitism

I'll be buying Bravely Default next week when I get my paycheck. I had the impression BD had made better than that, as I've streetpassed more than a few folks playing it, but... alas..

Sputtid

Banned
Probably a few factors: chibi, changing the game to westernize it, only putting it on 3ds, adding microtransactions, failure to cultivate jrpg audience in the west, and poor title.

IMO, they just should have added English subs and made a nice tidy profit off of people who like jrpgs instead of trying to have somekind of sleeper hit in the west.

We always complain that niche titles don't get the push they deserve, so I feel it would be rather backward to criticize Nintendo for putting in the effort for once.

RalchAC

Moonstone

92k is a pretty big initial shipment for spain, given the 250k for UK and 700k PAL total (including latin america and australia). PS4 hasn't been restocked anywhere in PAL territory besides the UK?

So, in the top 40 we find:

7 PS4 titles
4 XBO titles.

PS4's:

04 (01) PS4 KILLZONE: SHADOW FALL (SONY COMPUTER ENT.)
07 (02) PS4 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
09 (05) PS4 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
15 (04) PS4 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
18 (06) PS4 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
26 (18) PS4 KNACK (SONY COMPUTER ENT.)
28 (11) PS4 NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS (ELECTRONIC ARTS)

XBO's:

11 (09) XBO FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
22 (17) XBO CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
38 (22) XBO FORZA MOTORSPORT 5 (MICROSOFT)
39 (26) XBO BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)

This is brutal for MS. Getting beaten this hard on multiplatforms is catastrophic.

RalchAC

92k is a pretty big initial shipment for spain, given the 250k for UK and 700k PAL total (including latin america and australia). PS4 hasn't been restocked anywhere in PAL territory besides the UK?

They are saying PS4 sales to date (the interview was yesterday or so) and Sony restocked the PS4 on December 5th. So the first shipment could have been around 60k, with other 30k as a second wave of consoles coming last week.

oggob

Anecdotal from retailers I've spoken too... Inside Australia, we've had the PS4 launch on the 29th... The Killzone Bundle arrived just over a week later (Personally got mine 7 days after the official launch), the major pre-Christmas shipment is expected to hit on the 16th December.

Retailers are estimating that shipment to be over 50k-60k, all of these are already accounted for and the same retailers are hinting that really only covers approximately half the current pre-orders for PS4 in Australia... That is why the "Sold Out" signs are up until late Jan/Feb for us. It is beyond crazy for our country.

Bruno MB

yW8JH.png

Germany:
Week 49, 2013 - Individual Formats (Units)

01 (NE) PS3 GRAN TURISMO 6 (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
02 (09) PS3 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
03 (11) PS3 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
04 (15) WII JUST DANCE 2014 (UBISOFT)
05 (10) PS3 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
06 (08) PS3 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE - TWO INTERACTIVE)
07 (04) WIU SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD (NINTENDO)
08 (24) WII SKYLANDERS: SWAP FORCE - STARTER PACK (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
09 (18) PS3 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
10 (13) 3DS PROFESSOR LAYTON UND DAS VERMÄCHTNIS VON ASLANT (NINTENDO)
11 (20) 3DS ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF (NINTENDO)
12 (12) 3DS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS (NINTENDO)
13 (03) PS4 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
14 (17) PS3 NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
15 (19) 3DS POKÉMON Y (NINTENDO)
16 (22) 3DS POKÉMON X (NINTENDO)
17 (16) PC ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
18 (32) 3DS MARIO KART 7 (NINTENDO)
19 (33) 3DS NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. 2 (NINTENDO)
20 (06) PS4 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
21 (21) PC BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
22 (36) 360 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
23 (35) 3DS LUIGI'S MANSION 2 (NINTENDO)
24 (NE) 3DS BRAVELY DEFAULT (NINTENDO)
25 (45) PS3 SKYLANDERS: SWAP FORCE - STARTER PACK (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
26 (01) PS4 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
27 (25) 360 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
28 (43) 3DS LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER: THE CHASE BEGINS (NINTENDO)
29 (28) 360 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE - TWO INTERACTIVE)
30 (27) 360 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
31 (41) WIU WII PARTY U (NINTENDO)
32 (42) WII FIFA 14 - LEGACY EDITION (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
33 (07) PS4 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
34 (23) 3DS PROFESSOR LAYTON UND DIE MASKE DER WUNDER (NINTENDO)
35 (29) PC CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
36 (57) 3DS SUPER MARIO 3D LAND (NINTENDO)
37 (47) 360 MINECRAFT - XBOX 360 EDITION (AK TRONIC)
38 (39) XBO FORZA MOTORSPORT 5 (MICROSOFT)
39 (38) PS3 DIABLO III (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
40 (34) XBO BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
41 (40) PC NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
42 (52) PC LANDWIRTSCHAFTS-SIMULATOR 2013 (ASTRAGON))
43 (54) 360 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
44 (14) PS4 NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
45 (02) PS4 KILLZONE: SHADOW FALL (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
46 (44) XBO RYSE - SON OF ROME (MICROSOFT)
47 (26) PS3 BEYOND: TWO SOULS (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
48 (59) WII MARIO KART WII INKL. LENKRAD (NINTENDO)
49 (65) WII THE VOICE OF GERMANY (NINTENDO)
50 (68) WII NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. WII (NINTENDO)

Top 50

3DS - 12
PS3 - 10
PS4 - 6
WII - 6
360 - 6
PC - 5
XBO - 3
WIU - 2

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Good legs for Mario 3d World in Germany. Also Wii Party U has some nice legs. PS4 and Xbone games seemed to have been very front-loaded there,but PS4 is still holding out there with FIFA 14 and ACIV.

Tratorn

Good legs for Mario 3d World in Germany. Also Wii Party U has some nice legs. PS4 and Xbone games seemed to have been very front-loaded there,but PS4 is still holding out there with FIFA 14 and ACIV.

Yes, PS4 didn't get any restock here so there aren't new owners who can buy games. And for the most people who bought on day 1 it's obviously too soon to buy new ones. We'll receive the KZ Mega-Bundle one day before christmas. I think there'll be a new shipment for the standard console as well then.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Seems 3DS will have a very strong Chistmas in Germany considering the degree of holiday bumps it's getting, shortages of nextgen consoles may be helping that.

Tratorn

Maybe most sales were from the KZ bundle. Now that the console is sold out they don't get those extra sales. Maybe.

There was no KZ-Bundle in germany, it's coming in 2 weeks:

Yes, PS4 didn't get any restock here so there aren't new owners who can buy games. And for the most people who bought on day 1 it's obviously too soon to buy new ones. We'll receive the KZ Mega-Bundle one day before christmas. I think there'll be a new shipment for the standard console as well then.

And I think the german charts don't include bundle-sales.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
yW8JH.png

Germany:
Week 49, 2013 - Individual Formats (Units)

01 (NE) PS3 GRAN TURISMO 6 (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
02 (09) PS3 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
03 (11) PS3 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
04 (15) WII JUST DANCE 2014 (UBISOFT)
05 (10) PS3 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
06 (08) PS3 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE - TWO INTERACTIVE)
07 (04) WIU SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD (NINTENDO)
08 (24) WII SKYLANDERS: SWAP FORCE - STARTER PACK (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
09 (18) PS3 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
10 (13) 3DS PROFESSOR LAYTON UND DAS VERMÄCHTNIS VON ASLANT (NINTENDO)
11 (20) 3DS ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF (NINTENDO)
12 (12) 3DS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS (NINTENDO)
13 (03) PS4 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
14 (17) PS3 NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
15 (19) 3DS POKÉMON Y (NINTENDO)
16 (22) 3DS POKÉMON X (NINTENDO)
17 (16) PC ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
18 (32) 3DS MARIO KART 7 (NINTENDO)
19 (33) 3DS NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. 2 (NINTENDO)
20 (06) PS4 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
21 (21) PC BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
22 (36) 360 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
23 (35) 3DS LUIGI'S MANSION 2 (NINTENDO)
24 (NE) 3DS BRAVELY DEFAULT (NINTENDO)
25 (45) PS3 SKYLANDERS: SWAP FORCE - STARTER PACK (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
26 (01) PS4 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
27 (25) 360 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
28 (43) 3DS LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER: THE CHASE BEGINS (NINTENDO)
29 (28) 360 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE - TWO INTERACTIVE)
30 (27) 360 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
31 (41) WIU WII PARTY U (NINTENDO)
32 (42) WII FIFA 14 - LEGACY EDITION (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
33 (07) PS4 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
34 (23) 3DS PROFESSOR LAYTON UND DIE MASKE DER WUNDER (NINTENDO)
35 (29) PC CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
36 (57) 3DS SUPER MARIO 3D LAND (NINTENDO)
37 (47) 360 MINECRAFT - XBOX 360 EDITION (AK TRONIC)
38 (39) XBO FORZA MOTORSPORT 5 (MICROSOFT)
39 (38) PS3 DIABLO III (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
40 (34) XBO BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
41 (40) PC NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
42 (52) PC LANDWIRTSCHAFTS-SIMULATOR 2013 (ASTRAGON))
43 (54) 360 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
44 (14) PS4 NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
45 (02) PS4 KILLZONE: SHADOW FALL (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
46 (44) XBO RYSE - SON OF ROME (MICROSOFT)
47 (26) PS3 BEYOND: TWO SOULS (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
48 (59) WII MARIO KART WII INKL. LENKRAD (NINTENDO)
49 (65) WII THE VOICE OF GERMANY (NINTENDO)
50 (68) WII NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. WII (NINTENDO)

Top 50

3DS - 12
PS3 - 10
PS4 - 6
WII - 6
360 - 6
PC - 5
XBO - 3
WIU - 2

Given the Holiday period (so higher numbers overall for each position), I'd say Bravely Default position is good, considering the kind of game.
Quite a lot of 3DS titles in top 50, and such a massive drop for PS4 games, wow. Probably because there's almost no PS4 out there, but still...holy crap. This makes me much more interested for the whole top 100, now.

Moonstone

Yes no restocks at all for ps4 in germany. One got restocked, though. There were no bundles at launch, KZ+cam+controller bundle is coming as mentioned. And amazon has a new bundle up: KZ, Knack and Driveclub for 499€. Smart move from Sony to capitalize on their first party games.

And that was probably the last german top 50 for this year, as it was the last gamesmarkt issue.
Perhaps we get top 2 for the next week, but I afair they usually pause, at least in week 52. Biu sales awards should be released in the next days, usually they post it after the first week of the month.
But I doubt that one PS4 game will reach 100k due to low shipments.

3DS is doing good, Nintendo aims at 750k 3DS hardware sales, which means they have to sell 350k in the last quarter.

Mpl90

Yes no restocks at all for ps4 in germany. One got restocked, though. There were no bundles at launch, KZ+cam+controller bundle is coming as mentioned. And amazon has a new bundle up: KZ, Knack and Driveclub for 499€. Smart move from Sony to capitalize on their first party games.

And that was probably the last german top 50 for this year, as it was the last gamesmarkt issue.
Perhaps we get top 2 for the next week, but I afair they usually pause, at least in week 52. Biu sales awards should be released in the next days, usually they post it after the first week of the month.
But I doubt that one PS4 game will reach 100k due to low shipments.

3DS is doing good, Nintendo aims at 750k 3DS hardware sales, which means they have to sell 350k in the last quarter.

Looking at these charts, I believe they will have no problems in doing more than that (actually, quite a good amount more).

Moonstone

Biu Sales Awards November (Germany)

500k Multiplatform
FIFA 14 (their categories are strange - PS3 Version is already at 500k and 360 at 100k)

Call Of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)

Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag (PS3)
Crysis 3 (PC)

jvm

Gamasutra.
Here we go, showing revenue YTD changes for last few weeks in the UK:

Week ending 23 November: -6.9%
Week ending 30 November: -5.1%
Week ending 7 December: -4.2%

So, there is still a chance to come out ahead. The movement on units is far less impressive -- we're still at -13% YTD.

Does anyone (BKK? zomgbbqftw?) know if this is a 53- or 52-week year? It was 53 in the U.S., but we had our leap week in January...

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Swedish chart is up for week 49:

Code:
1	10	PS3	FIFA 14
2	16	X360	FIFA 14
3	15	WII	JUST DANCE 2014
4	-	WII	SKYLANDERS SWAP FORCE STARTER PACK
5	5	PS3	ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG
6	17	PS3	CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS
7	6	X360	ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG
8	14	PS3	LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES
9	1	PS3	GRAND THEFT AUTO V
10	19	X360	CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS
11	-	PS3	GRAN TURISMO 6
12	-	PC	SIMS 3 IN I FRAMTIDEN LIMITED EDITION
13	-	X360	MINECRAFT
14	-	PS3	SKYLANDERS SWAP FORCE STARTER PACK
15	-	X360	SKYLANDERS SWAP FORCE STARTER PACK
16	8	X360	GRAND THEFT AUTO V
17	-	X360	LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES
18	3	WIIU	SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD
19	13	PC	BATTLEFIELD 4 PRE-ORDER EDITION
20	-	PS3	NHL 14

Raist

Banned
Not sure what's up at chart track, Irish charts are now 3 weeks behind.

Other nordic countries don't look like they\'ll be updated either.

Anyway.

Australia

1. Call Of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)

2. Gran Turismo 6 (SONY Computer Ent.)

3. Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts)

4. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)

5. Skylanders SWAP Force (Activision)

6. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)

7. FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)

8. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)

9. Need For Speed: Rivals (Electronic Arts)

10. NBA 2K14 (2K Games)

NZ

1. Gran Turismo 6 (Sony)

2. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)

3. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)

4. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)

5. Battlefield 4 (EA)

6. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)

7. FIFA 14 (EA)

8. Minecraft (Microsoft)

9. Skylanders SWAP Force (Activision)

10. NBA 2K14 (2K)

Mpl90

PS4 v.s. One on Amazon.co.uk, as of 23:49 GMT

PS4 - 13th

Fifa 14
PS4 - 16th
One - 204th

Call of Duty: Ghosts
PS4 - 24th
One - 43rd

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
PS4 - 26th
One - 54th

Battlefield 4
PS4 - 32nd
One - 55th

Dead Rising 3 - 37th

Forza Motorsport 5 - 39th

Ryse: Son of Rome - 41st

Killzone Shadow Fall - 63rd

Need for Speed: Rivals
PS4 - 79th
One - 387th

Lego Marvel Super Heroes
PS4 - Standard 97th / Special unavailable
One - Standard 241st (sold by third party) / Special 255th

3DS situation from Amazon in UK, Germany and France

UK
There are 14 3DS items in the whole top 100, two in top 20 (Zelda and Animal Crossing, this one at £24.99, special offer), Layton 22nd, both Pokémon SKUs between 20 and 30, and Bravely Default in its highest places on Amazon since the launch, much better than during debut's week, and there's an easy explanation for this: the price. As already said, the game was at 34.99 at launch, far higher than all the other 3DS titles, usually going for 31.99/32.99 as max price. Now, it's finally at 31.99, and charts are refecting this.

Germany
18 items in the whole top 100, with two of them in top 10 (Animal Crossing and 3DS charger) and 6 in top 20. My personal enemy (FIFA 14 3DS) is 61st...and higher than One + FIFA 14 bundle (the new one, not the Day One Edition). Bravely Default's not in top 100, but it's 216th due to being sold out (sold externally), and for 57 Euros.

France
There are 30 3DS items in top 100, 6 in top 10 (Zelda, Pokémon X, Luigi's Mansion 2, Layton, Animal Crossing and Pokémon Y) and 9 in top 20. Bravely Default is 28, despite being currently out of stock (earlier today, it was 17th, at...69.99 :lol ). "Strange" presences: Monster High 40th, my enemy 53rd, Colourful mention: FIFA 14 PSP is in top 100, and higher than Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on One.

Mpl90

First infos about last week in UK

Activision’s Call of Duty: Ghosts has continued its recent dominance of the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.

The shooter has retained its grip on the top spot for three successive weeks now, making it five No.1’s in total for the shooter. That’s despite a week-on-week sales decline of 21 per cent.

EA’s FIFA 14 stays at No.2 for the third week, having fallen short of Ghosts’ unit sales number by less than 600 copies. Warner’s LEGO Marvel Super Heroes climbs three places to enter the Top Five in third.

A 35 per cent jump in sales re-enters the Top 10 after dipping to 11th last week with its 35 per cent jump in sales propelling it to seventh.

Sony’s PS3 racer drops from eighth to tenth after a 37 per cent drop in sales while PS4 shooter Killzone: Shadow Fall has fallen out of the Top Ten for the first time.

Moving in the other direction, Xbox One exclusive Dead Rising 3 jumped 11 places to 18th after a 43 per cent weekly sales bump.

Super Mario 3D World’s sales slide continues as the Wii U title drops nine places to 29th, although it has for the first time finished above PS4’s Knack which this week sits in 31st.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/three-no-1-s-on-the-trot-for-call-of-duty-ghosts/0125876

&

16/Dec/2013
With only a few weeks until Christmas 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' (-21%) takes the No1 for a 3rd consecutive week and its 5th time at the top since launch.

EA's 'FIFA 14' (-3%) just falls short of taking the crown at No2 by less than 600 sales. 'Lego Marvel Superheroes' (+70%) climbs up to No3 with retailer promotions propelling it 3 places while 'Battlefield 4' (-5%) slips a spot to No4. 'Assassin's Creed: Black Flag' (-12%) is also down a place to No5 while another Ubisoft title 'Just Dance 2014' (-5%) continues its climb to No6. 'Need for Speed: Rivals' (+35%) reaches its highest position since launch climbing back into the Top 10 at No7. Take 2's record breaker 'Grand Theft Auto V' (-40%) is down three places to No8 a place ahead of their other Top 10 title 'WWE 2K14'(+12%) continuing its week on week climb to No9. After its debut last week current PS3 exclusive 'Gran Turismo 6' (-37%) is down to No10 just edging out 'Killzone: Shadow Fall' (-36%) at No11.
Further down the chart Xbox One exclusive 'Dead Rising 3' (+43%) delivers a strong week of sales which sees it climb from No29 to No18. Elswhere in the Top 40 retailer bundling sees Sega's 'Aliens: Colonial Marines' soar 38 places to No33.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like it's business as usual in the UK

Mpl90

This means

Week 50

Call of Duty: Ghosts (-21%) - 148,267
FIFA 14 (-3%) - 146,349

Both PRs says these two are 600 copies apart between each other...it seems these estimates are quite near being the actual numbers, then.

Battlefield 4 (-5%) - 82,443
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (-12%) - 61,448
33,390 < Gran Turismo 6 < 34,650

Top Bottom