• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

You don't count Primordium to the essential lore? It must definitely be added to the first list. Or can you argument why not? Because 3/5 of the book is boring? But the last few chapters are mindblowin'.

I didn't count Primordium as it was mindblowing because it merely confirmed what Cryptum hinted at, so it's largely redundant. It was great because we saw it play out and the slow build up was poignant, albeit mind-numbingly dull. It doesn't add much of anything on top of Cryptum, and I didn't want to give it "essentials" status from
the Flood are a "test", 343 is Chakas, Didact and Librarian are still alive
alone.

CyReN

SHqbV.png

wait..what?

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Probably would've been best if I didn't say anything at all. :)

Nothing to riled up about. Just moving to a different team at the studio. More info soon. You know, when I actually start the other role.

CyReN

Nothing to riled up about. Just moving to a different team at the studio. More info soon. You know, when I actually start the other roll.

I got scared, Us (MLG Community) didn't know where to send 1000 tweets at when we got impatient.

(seriously I apologize for that, wish they would stop that already)

Kibbles

This isnt going to be like a Luke Smith transition will it? He changed positions at Bungie and was never to be heard from again. well outside madden-gaf I assume

GhaleonEB

Nothing to riled up about. Just moving to a different team at the studio. More info soon. You know, when I actually start the other roll.

Sounds like fun. Do they stuff you in a barrel for the roll, or just toss you down the hall? :p

Hey Bobs, cheapest price for SSX online is 34.99, but I still recommend Shop.to.

Also, those were some awesome customs, nice to see some new faces, hope I didn't put people off! 16 player nom nom FTW.

Homeboyd

Hey Bobs, cheapest price for SSX online is 34.99, but I still recommend Shop.to.

Also, those were some awesome customs, nice to see some new faces, hope I didn't put people off! 16 player nom nom FTW.
I'm clinically unstable. You're good.

GG

Will be back on tonight... ~8 or 9 pm CST . Be there.

Thanks man ill check that out! I dont really shop online except Amazon, have you used that store before?

Customs where awesome, Reach is amazing for the kinds of crazy customs that we were playing.

feel

Ellis moving to another position probably means he won't be as close to the community other than on his free time. Not pleased.

Thanks man ill check that out! I dont really shop online except Amazon, have you used that store before?

Customs where awesome, Reach is amazing for the kinds of crazy customs that we were playing.

Nah, never used that shop, and quite frankly I don't think I would, amazon are good, shop.to are fantastic *hint hint*.

Nah, never used that shop, and quite frankly I don't think I would, amazon are good, shop.to are fantastic *hint hint*.

I maaaay not get it day 1 as im sure within a month it will decrease in price, I maybe giving you a head start to set times (just so I can copy your ghost. :p) BTW my attempt to bait you into getting back onto the demo earlier failed lol!

I couldnt find that tourney map. Schooly D if your reading this whats it called? :p

I maaaay not get it day 1 as im sure within a month it will decrease in price, I maybe giving you a head start to set times (just so I can copy your ghost. :p) BTW my attempt to bait you into getting back onto the demo earlier failed lol!

I couldnt find that tourney map. Schooly D if your reading this whats it called? :p

I bet you didn't think I would delete the demo, but my fingers need the rest, for they will be working overtime soon.

I bet you didn't think I would delete the demo, but my fingers need the rest, for they will be working overtime soon.

You should really keep that to yourself. Eww.

I dont even blame you for deleting it, I think I should do the same, I was so addicted today.

I think ill keep it for that damn music! "Its a little bit tricky!!! Its very complo-cated!" It might sound silly but the way they kick up the music as your gameplay kicks up is really effective. Its sooo good. They should use that shockwave effect every time the beat hits. SSX should just be a music game.

Out of curiosity does Team Slayer still have dual voting options or is it currently 100% vanilla?

You should really keep that to yourself. Eww.

I dont even blame you for deleting it, I think I should do the same, I was so addicted today.

I think ill keep it for that damn music! Its a little bit tricky!!! Its really complo-cated! It might sound silly but the way they kick up the music as your gameplay kicks up is really effective. Its sooo good.

Out of curiosity does Team Slayer still have dual voting options or is it currently 100% vanilla?

I said fingers, not hands, although...

wwm0nkey

I somehow managed to get two "writers bumps" from playing it for so long. Was on it for at least 6 hours last night. I have no idea why this game is so damn addicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom