• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TIL Zack Snyder is jacked as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because women can't actually look like that without being pumped full of PEDs, which have extra terrible consequences for them. Do you want the actress playing Wonder Woman to have a five inch Wonder Clitoris? I don't.

Needless to say, I don't. Just like I don't expect Henry Cavill to look exactly like this:

mcguinness.jpg

KillGore

How is that jacked as hell? That's a pretty normal toned physique.

He's 48 so that's a pretty good physique for that age. You don't see many 50 year olds that look like that. Sure, in hollywood you'll see a ton of them but still, not the standard in general

sarcastor

He's 48 so that's a pretty good physique for that age. You don't see many 50 year olds that look like that. Sure, in hollywood you'll see a ton of them but still, not the standard in general

Not sure why Mel Gibson got buff. I hope he doesn't take his shirt off in Expendables 3

k8uSLPb.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Such unfitting physique though. Wonder Woman isn't some feeble runway model.

tumblr_mwcxoxWl801ryqizyo1_500.jpg
I'm not going to quote you and be dismissive, I do think that something somewhat close to that could be achieved. With that said it is a drawing, but in this drawing there a couple of factors that are making Wonder Woman look very muscular. It's probably going to sound silly because I'm talking about a drawing, but here it is:

1) Her arms are folded
2) Her pose is that of intimidation and so she's breathing in and her chest is puffed making her look bigger
3) She has developed shoulders and biceps. People often conceive these two to be a major sign of fitness, they are glam muscles after all.

Now with that said, going to back to my initial statement, here is a short fitness chick with developed shoulders and biceps:

So yeah, I think Gal Gadot can still lift more, but whatever it's no biggie.

Trike

Because women can't actually look like that without being pumped full of PEDs, which have extra terrible consequences for them. Do you want the actress playing Wonder Woman to have a five inch Wonder Clitoris? I don't.

I personally cannot wait to see Gal Gadot's vagina in the Batman v Superman, regardless of clitoral elevation.

bidguy

Banned
Now with that said, going to back to my initial statement, here is a short fitness chick with developed shoulders and biceps:

So yeah, I think Gal Gadot can still lift more, but whatever it's no biggie.

man shes fucking hot
drop this gadot girl and get this one on board lol

gogogow

Jessica Biel in Blade:Trinity is the only one that comes to mind for actresses that put on some notable muscle:

Oh and Hilary Swank put some on too for Million Dollar Baby:

Jessica Biel definitely got extra jacked for Blade, but didn't she always excercise, even before that movie? I remember her being criticized for being too big.
Wouldn't Biel be a good choice for Wonder Woman? She's pretty, she's a actress and has no problem getting jacked.

Forkball

I wouldn't call him jacked. Hugh Jackman is jacked. But he is in good shape, especially compared to others in his age group.

Though I am a bit jealous when creators of nerdy properties are handsome and fit. This is China Mieville, a prominent fantasy writer.

220px-China_Mieville.jpg

You're supposed to be borderline obese!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Jessica Biel definitely got extra jacked for Blade, but didn't she always excercise, even before that movie? I remember her being criticized for being too big.

Wouldn't Biel be a good choice for Wonder Woman? She's pretty, she's a actress and has no problem getting jacked.
I think people get bent out of shape/weird when women put on muscle because they think they're not supposed to look that way or some shit. It's all perception, cause men won't look like that unless they lift either, right?

Anyway Biel could've been good seeing she's at 32, she's only 3 years above Gal. That said it's too late now. We'll just have to take Snyder's casting decision for what it is.

P44

Henry Cavill is jacked, so why can't the actress playing Wonder Woman be? Peak physical condition and strength is a trait both characters share.

Because it's significantly harder to build appreciable muscle mass to that extent for a woman natty, and it'd be even harder to find a woman willing to do it considering they'd be out of jobs until they lost said muscle mass again.

SeanR1221

I wouldn't call him jacked. Hugh Jackman is jacked. But he is in good shape, especially compared to others in his age group.

Though I am a bit jealous when creators of nerdy properties are handsome and fit. This is China Mieville, a prominent fantasy writer.

220px-China_Mieville.jpg

You're supposed to be borderline obese!

I think I see Cheeto dust on his fingers if it makes you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom