• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TIL Zack Snyder is jacked as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
you gotta appear as badass as your movies to all your fans, or they'll soon ask for a more dudebro director

absolutely horrible

ycxebe9.png

Pathetic almost as much as his movies.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
So this thread (especially the pics of that slightly bulked up girl ;) ) had me looking just how jacked a woman can look without steroids, and I found this girl (Pauline Nordin)-

pauline-nordin5a_by-pavel-ythjall.jpg

PN.png

Pauline-Nordin-24.jpg

Holy shit! Is that possible without steroids, even in a guy? That shoulder is pure iron!
What are the effects of steroids on a woman?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
When you use the word jacked, there's a higher expectation than what he actually looks like there, but that is still great for his age. I just wouldn't call him jacked though.

Dejah Thoris > Wonder Woman

I never heard of this woman before, nor have I seen whatever movie those pics are from, but that is a perfect Wonder Woman for me. She has the face, especially the eyes and the profile for what I'd imagine a WW to be like, and of course the body. The hair, no idea if it was real or not, is perfect too. Gal Gadot doesn't have any of those things to me, and is/was way too skinny for me.

I didn't watch Blade Trinity either, and Jessica had the perfect body bulk there too looking at those pics.

So yeah, I never agreed with the decision for her to be WW, and now thanks to the pics in this thread, I know now that there were far, far better choices who were already actresses too.

But it is what it is, and I'm not even bothered by it since I'm not even a DC Comics fan anyways.

Ovid

Because women can't actually look like that without being pumped full of PEDs, which have extra terrible consequences for them. Do you want the actress playing Wonder Woman to have a five inch Wonder Clitoris? I don't.
You see this is the stuff that deters women from actually lifting heavy and isn't true.

No one says that she has to lift to look like a super heavyweight bodybuilder. She can easily attain the look of Wonder Women by using a fitness competitor program. She'll have muscle and still look extremely feminine.

GrayFoxPL

Henry Cavill is jacked, so why can't the actress playing Wonder Woman be? Peak physical condition and strength is a trait both characters share.

Because women can't actually look like that without being pumped full of PEDs, which have extra terrible consequences for them. Do you want the actress playing Wonder Woman to have a five inch Wonder Clitoris? I don't.

I read Xtrasauce's post as if Megatron was typing it, sipping a goblet with one leg thrown over the arm of a throne. It just sounds like some corny-supervillain shit.

Ghahah! This thread is magic now.

EviLore, you must post more.

I don't get the muscle complaint, i mean i'd be satisfied if she had kind of a "normal" frame, meaning an everyday woman that would look just slightly fit, would be ok in my book. Instead we get the model look which is really not what WW is about in pretty much any iteration. I am however glad that she "bulked" up at least a little so it doesn't look totally out of place anymore. But yeah, instead of pure muscle, i'd be glad if she could just lay on a few pounds period!

So? Doesn't mean she can't at last look like someone who lifts. Jessica Biel in Blade Trinity, Demi Moore in GI Jane, Linda Hamilton in Terminator.

I wish people would stop acting like women are completely incapable of putting on muscle. Yeah it's not possible for them to bulk like men (thanks testosterone) but they still can put on mass

Wiktor

So? Doesn't mean she can't at last look like someone who lifts. Jessica Biel in Blade Trinity, Demi Moore in GI Jane, Linda Hamilton in Terminator.

I wish people would stop acting like women are completely incapable of putting on muscle. Yeah it's not possible for them to bulk like men (thanks testosterone) but they still can put on mass

Welll..this is blockbuster movie with insane budget and marketing campaign and the sad truth is that general audience do not find bulked up women to be particularly attractive. They prefer thin women.

Halcyon

The movie isn't coming out for like 2 years. Snyder has already said she is in a fitness program and has already shown some gains.

charsace

From my point of view she will never fuck me anyways so her getting paid millions to end up with a 5 inch clit might be worth it.

black_13

Banned
As a regular weight lifter I gotta agree about the lack of muscle in the Wonder Woman casting. Her arms look like they can barely hold a 30lb dumbell.

But I have also realized most men find even the smallest amount of visible muscle in a woman disgusting.

ReiGun

The movie isn't coming out for like 2 years. Snyder has already said she is in a fitness program and has already shown some gains.

He's also said she won't be filming for a good while. Plenty of time to bulk up some more.

Though how did a thread about Synder himself become yet another tired discussion about Gadot's size? She's Wonder Woman. Let it go, everyone.

So this thread (especially the pics of that slightly bulked up girl ;) ) had me looking just how jacked a woman can look without steroids, and I found this girl (Pauline Nordin)-

*pics*

Holy shit! Is that possible without steroids, even in a guy? That shoulder is pure iron!

Natty for men? Yes. Possible.
Natty for women? Eh... every single one i've met that had shoulders like that was juicing. Won't say it is impossible, but it is on the far end of unlikely.

Effects solely for women, besides universal stuff like acne (when it happens, aint a sure thing), are usually deepening of the voice and clitoris enlargement. That dude on the previous page wasn't completely joking.
Mind you, as with all things regarding roids, you getting hit with the negatives isn't a sure thing.

Ovid

As a regular weight lifter I gotta agree about the lack of muscle in the Wonder Woman casting. Her arms look like they can barely hold a 30lb dumbell.

But I have also realized most men find even the smallest amount of visible muscle in a woman disgusting.
We need a new thread to discuss this topic.

SeanR1221

Man, so many men upset over how the actress playing wonder woman isn't big enough.

I think the guy playing superman looks pretty damn small, but I don't run around posting it everywhere.

Dash27

Damn, always thought he was skinny or something..

BscUvGZIQAEh8Vl.jpg

Given his height, weight and age that's a good weight to pull. Looks like 365 lbs? Possibly 335, I'm not sure what's on there. Maybe not jacked as hell but not bad at all. I mean you can't just walk up and do that without putting some time and effort in.

Kraftwerk

Yeah brehs, all these dudes and dudettes playing superheros are too small.

Only person who really pushed himself to the limit was Chris Evans, and became convincing as Captain America.

Amazing..jpg

Bonus 3D rendition;

tumblr_m9ao5vpwCl1qed8b3.gif

LiK

pauline-nordin5a_by-pavel-ythjall.jpg

PN.png

Pauline-Nordin-24.jpg

what's even more amazing is she retained a very cute feminine face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom