• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

A 5 minute Nakamura title reign would be worse than Bayley This is Your Life

It would be a shitshow online, but I kind of think it's the right move.

Gets major heat on Baron, and ultimately allows you to end up with Nakamura as champion anyways once he gets his revenge.

It's the same logic behind WWE's decision making in the Women's MITB and I actually think Carmella is a better place in the eyes of the crowd now than she was prior to all of this mess.

But I am not at all looking forward to the endless "lol Nakamura buried" posts. It's gonna be ridiculous.

He's got potential but I don't like his elbow drop, there's like zero contact, he lands besides the guy and his arm/elbow goes over their head and hits the ring and with the way it's shot, its missing is extremely blatant.

Funny, because Meltzer said he thinks Velveteen Dream's elbow drop might be better than Okada's.

Zach

Oh! I was listening to more of Bayley on the Steven Austin podcast doodle this morning while walking my beautiful DOG and she was talking about watching heel WCW Eddie Guerrero.

Read it and weep, turkeys.

Beefy

Oh! I was listening to more of Bayley on the Steven Austin podcast doodle this morning while walking my beautiful DOG and she was talking about watching heel WCW Eddie Guerrero.

Read it and weep, turkeys.

Where you walking your dog round Bayley's house? 🤔

Failure usually is drawn to failure, yes
jYtAA.gif

Its about 1:10 PM on the East Coast of Aus.
That's 19 hours ahead. That's pretty maj

ICYMI, Evie is now Dakota Kai

She debuted at an NXT house show tonight and as expected is in the MYC.

She is, IMO, one of the only few people in the tournament with a decent chance of reaching the finals and maybe even winning.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Gets major heat on Baron, and ultimately allows you to end up with Nakamura as champion anyways once he gets his revenge.

It's the same logic behind WWE's decision making in the Women's MITB and I actually think Carmella is a better place in the eyes of the crowd now than she was prior to all of this mess.

But I am not at all looking forward to the endless "lol Nakamura buried" posts. It's gonna be ridiculous.

Funny, because Meltzer said he thinks Velveteen Dream's elbow drop might be better than Okada's.
He claimed he was going to name the elbow drop the "Purple Rainmaker" before he was dissuaded from that because of Okada. The fact he suggested "One Winged Dove" instead suggested he was trolling though lol

Mahonay

Banned
Catching up on NXT. Did Oney shoot on Hideo? Lol Jesus he absolutely leveled him with some insanely stiff shots as soon as the match started. Looked like he broke Itami's nose, blood everywhere and they stopoed tbe match. Itami seemed legit pissed at Oney. WTF was that?

I got worked. They're wrestling again.

It's 100% the wrong move. If you want to screw Nak over have Baron do the 3 way cash in and pin Jinder right after a Kinshasa from Nak let's say. Do not have Nak win and then lose. It's hurt every hugely over guy: Punk, Bryan, etc...

kiguel182

He's got potential but I don't like his elbow drop, there's like zero contact, he lands besides the guy and his arm/elbow goes over their head and hits the ring and with the way it's shot, its missing is extremely blatant.

Agreed. He goes up high and looks good but the he doesn’t actually connect so the move falls flat. It’s a shame because I think everything else about the elbow looks great.

Top Bottom