• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NISA announces Mugen Souls (PS3) Legasista (PSN) Witch and the Hundred Knights (PS3)

Volcynika

Mugen Souls Website (Trailer Available) -- Fall 2012

MUGEN SOULS™ RELEASES EXCLUSIVELY ON PS3 THIS FALL IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE!

Santa Ana, Calif. (March 29, 2012) – NIS America proudly announced their plan to release Mugen Souls in North America and Europe later this year exclusively for the PlayStation 3. Mugen Souls features a free-roaming battle map, turn-based combat, and massive amounts of
customization and growth to maximize the fun fans can have with the game.

About Mugen Souls
There exists a small galaxy in the universe containing seven worlds, shimmering in seven colors... These worlds exist and act independent of one another. This has allowed them to develop and nurture rich, unique cultures. Then one day, a decree was sent out...

“I'm gonna make everything in each of these worlds bow to me!”
– The Undisputed Goddess, Chou-Chou

Features
• Expansive worlds to explore: Travel freely on each world to explore and find treasures and items. Monsters are roaming about, so be cautious or fight them head-on and make them your subservient peons!
• Free-roaming style battle maps: Use Combo attacks to execute spectacular moves with your allies! Destroy Crystals on the battlefield to activate Hyper mode!
• Moe Kill: Execute the Moe Kill technique to enslave enemies and turn them into items by exploiting their weaknesses!
• Customization: Create a full cast of characters! Customizable body parts, facial expressions, and job classes!

Notice: Due to the sensitive nature of some content, NIS America has decided to edit certain aspects of this title for its North American and European releases

Legasista Website (Trailer Available) -- (August 2012)

DUNGEON CRAWLER-STYLE RPG LEGASISTA™ FOR THE PS3 EXCLUSIVELY ON PSN THIS AUGUST!

Santa Ana, Calif. (March 29, 2012) – NIS America is excited to announce that Legasista will be available exclusively on PlayStation®3 via PlayStation®Network this August. Legasista is a dungeon crawler-style survival action RPG. Extra dungeons that give you better loot are randomly generated and players are able to fully customize their characters, including job classes and equipment. They can also alter their appearance by importing images from their PS3. The game will automatically convert the images into playable characters. Crawl into the dungeon later this summer!

About Legasista
In a world where science has become a thing of the past, people have come to fear this ancient form of knowledge as magic spells and curses. Now a young man named Alto sets off for the mysterious Ivy Tower, which houses ancient relics of the lost art of science.

Features
• Dungeon crawler-style action RPG: Form a team of 3 characters to explore the dungeons of the Ivy Tower! Characters can easily switch in and out from the frontline to the backline.
• Randomly-generated dungeons: Explore different dungeons and cash in on the loot!
• Personalities: Create your own character, from job class to unique personalities! The personality will greatly change the character’s fighting capabilities, so choose well!
• Customization: Customize your character fully with the character creation feature. Even weapons can be customized!

The Witch and the Hundred Knights (Coming Early 2013) -- Early 2013

THE WITCH AND THE HUNDRED KNIGHTS RELEASES EXCLUSIVELY ON PLAYSTATION®3!

Santa Ana, Calif. (March 29, 2012) – NIS America is excited to announce the winter release of The Witch and the Hundred Knights exclusively on PS3 in North America and Europe. Adopting high-res, fully 3D environments and characters, as well as a dark fantasy world brought to life by Takehito Harada, The Witch and the Hundred Knights will deliver a brand-new action RPG experience from Nippon Ichi Software! In The Witch and the Hundred Knights, being bad is good! Save the innocent or take part in the ransacking—it’s all up to you! The Witch and the Hundred Knights will hit store shelves in early 2013.

About The Witch and the Hundred Knights
Two powerful witches have been battling one another for over a hundred years. Now, the Swamp Witch has unleashed the legendary Dark Knights, and seeks to destroy the Forest Witch once and for all!

Features
• A hundred knights at your command: A plethora of ways to utilize your 100-man team!
• Multiple weapons: Equip up to 5 weapons to maximize your combo abilities!
• Chain attacks: The higher you build your chain, the greater damage you will unleash!
• More details coming soon!

Rarutos

Well, considering Witch and the Hundred Knights isn't even out in Japan yet, it's not too surprising. I'm just surprised they announced it so early!

AAK

What was that in the Legasista trailer about making your own characters??? It looked like you access a folder in your USB or something?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'm surprised to see Legasista being brought over after the numbers it pushed in Japan.

zroid

Banned
Hype for The Witch and the Hundred Knights. And Mugen Souls looks ADORABLE.

• Moe Kill: Execute the Moe Kill technique to enslave enemies and turn them into items by exploiting their weaknesses!
My. God.

Volcynika

Hate to be the buzzkill, but this was meant to be embargoed until tomorrow morning...

Went out in a Prinny Bomb email to everyone on their newsletter. I didn't post it until I had that in my inbox (among other people).

EDIT: Look at their main website. It has Legasista advertisement right there in the cycle.

Karuto

Went out in a Prinny Bomb email to everyone on their newsletter. I didn't post it until I had that in my inbox (among other people).

Mine says "Embargo 10am PST on March 30th". If it's just for press despite being publicly released, seems a bit strange.

Volcynika

Well, then accept my apology. I couldn't fight the urge to at least bring it up. =)

Don't worry, I wasn't going to post it at all until I thought it to be ok. But if they accidentally sent the Prinny Bomb and put it on their main page...well... :p

People keep buying their trash, especially in the US.

We won't be rid of them anytime soon.

Mugen day one! Neptunia mk2 was surprisingly good.

KariOhki

Neo Member
I got the Prinny Bomb in my email, so yeah...

Nothing too interesting for me, just seems like the usual from them. Will probably wait on reviews before getting any.

cj_iwakura

Don't worry, I wasn't going to post it at all until I thought it to be ok. But if they accidentally sent the Prinny Bomb and put it on their main page...well... :p

Mugen day one!

You're part of the problem. :(

Didn't any of Mugen's content seem, I don't know, sickening to you?

Metallix87

All of them? Rhapsody DS is the only game i've ever seen the mention as a disappointment in terms of its performance.

I've been told in the past that only their Disgaea games are real money makers, and everything else makes little to no profits. Is this not correct?

Durante

I've been told in the past that only their Disgaea games are real money makers, and everything else makes little to no profits. Is this not correct?
You're probably thinking about Nippon Ichi, their Japanese parent company. I don't think that the same applies to their localization projects.

You're part of the problem. :(

Didn't any of Mugen's content seem, I don't know, sickening to you?
Now I'm curious, I haven't seen anything about this game and wasn't interested so far. Not just sickening, but sickening?

Volcynika

You're probably thinking about Nippon Ichi, their Japanese parent company. I don't think that the same applies to their localization projects.

Now I'm curious, I haven't seen anything about this game and wasn't interested so far. Not just sickening, but sickening?

Sending a PM, even though it's on the usual site, I'd rather not post it out for all.

ReaperXL7

Not going to lie I wish Legasista was a candidate for a PS3/Vita combo because it looks like it could be a great fit. I'll still buy the PS3 version, The Cladun games look interesting to me aswell, are they worth picking up, or should I just wait for this since they look very similar in terms of gameplay style?

cj_iwakura

One of Siliconera's writers said they stopped covering the game because of how inappropriate it was.

Andriasang still posted the screens I refer to. It was low, even for IF.

androvsky

Let's just say they'd be better off with a much cleaner, more wholesome game like Criminal Girls. Or Idolmaster, or Galgun. Look for bath scene trailer, make sure no one's watching the computer behind you. Seriously.

Top Bottom