• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greatest trailer narration ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
I have no idea what I just watched...

Apparently, a cool guy with a bike gets laid all summer long, but the bike can turn into a robot and the robot can kick cop cars, and the whole time period is controleld by a robot? Um....

silenttwn

Iamthegamer said:

Apparently, a cool guy with a bike gets laid all summer long, but the bike can turn into a robot and the robot can kick cop cars, and the whole time period is controleld by a robot? Um....

That's anime for you.

acidviper

Banned
Iamthegamer said:

Uh no, weren't you listening its a GUY with a COOL bike

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Wow, that was amazingly bad. Seems like par for the course for anime, though.
"Shoot to kill on sight. Come on out and surrender!"

FightyF

Banned
temp said:
Matlock loses, you win.

Both are great IMO, I can't compare the 2 since one's talking about the coolest bike in the World and the other is talking about the hottest decade ever.

PeeWeeBike(small).jpg

Exhibit A: Coolest bike in the World

J2 Cool

Holy shit! I want to see that. :lol That's when anime were done for their own enjoyment. The narrarator knows what's going on.. Anyway, is it me or is this ridiculously similar to The Matrix? Agents in sunglasses, highway chase scenes, whole matrix idea.. Seriously, this is the Matrix with robots. And seemingly hot chicks, cool bikes, emotion, and I'm willing to bet an ending.

temp

posting on contract only
J2 Cool said:
Holy shit! I want to see that. :lol That's when anime were done for their own enjoyment. The narrarator knows what's going on.. Anyway, is it me or is this ridiculously similar to The Matrix? Agents in sunglasses, highway chase scenes, whole matrix idea.. Seriously, this is the Matrix with robots. And seemingly hot chicks, cool bikes, emotion, and I'm willing to bet an ending.
The Matrix didn't have an ending?

Cold-Steel said:
Oh man this shit is great LOL :lol

"...and the guy with the cooool bike could get laaaaiiiidd all summer looongg...."

:lol :lol :lol

I had to pause it after I heard that because I was laughing so hard! I didn't want to miss anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom