• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Ant-Man - Trailer 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

I'm excited. Looks fun :)

JNA

Banned
Looks ok I guess.

Is it just me or are some of the special effects a little...weird here. I can't articulate why that is but something feels off about them in this trailer.

Fury451

Banned
Looks really fun. That train scene...Seems more lighthearted like Guardians than the dark and brooding early stuff indicated.

Hopefully he'll be in Infinity War- need to see him riding a Hawkeye-launched arrow.

Blader

Some pretty fun looking set pieces here, I like that they're taking advantage to invent some new shit here.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
D:

Missed on every front for me

jett

D-Member
Marvel straight up reusing Wright's test footage. All/most of the set pieces must be Wright's creations, guess Mahvel got their money's worth.

If the movie's tone is more like the train scene at the end, it could be pretty neat.

I was smiling and chuckling throughout the entire trailer. Shot at the end with the train had me howling my guts out from laughter.

Yeah that train setpiece has got to be edgar wright's

Loved it, the rest of the trailer was just Aiight but more of that kind of stuff and I might check this out in theaters

Alienous

They've shown too much!

But this trailer has made it clear that the film will be a fun watch.

The ending made me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom