• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD:Ghosts Xbox One Footage (SafeGuard mode)

Jesus christ that is absurdley horrible looking.

Even on youtube with its 30fps and poor bitrate you can see so many problems there.

le.phat

with that much compression, it could be the pc version and still look shit.

edit: but then i watched the second clip. Can we get a PC clip of the same map ?

2San

The PS4 footage of that area looked pretty ass as well. This is just an ass looking game. Still wondering how the game couldn't be 1080p on XB1 though.

nbthedude

...are you sure that's X1 footage? If so, damn.

Embargo'd.

It's ok guys Arthur Gies says the embargo of Xbox One games have nothing to do with performance at all.

Therefore you should all just go play SimCity instead or maybe Diablo 3 since it set the bar so high that he feels sorry for all other RPGs.

Yuripaw

Banned
Man...this is just bad. I mean, if someone is a call of duty fan, I honestly would not recommend to them that they needed next gen at all if all they were gonna get is call of duty if this is what it looks like on next gen consoles.

MDX

Its playing the Xbone version.

five0-ouch.gif

Sioen

It's ok guys Arthur Gies says the embargo of Xbox One games have nothing to do with performance at all.

Therefore you should all just go play SimCity instead or maybe Diablo 3 since it set the bar so high that he feels sorry for all other RPGs.
Lmao.

ekim

Youtube compression hurts my eyes in these vids. The snow level doesn't look too bad (textures) but it's definitely not looking next-gen. This should run at 1080p...

x-Lundz-x

To be fair both of these videos are MP right? To me everything I have seen on any platform regarding the multiplayer barely looks any better than current gen.

CoG

Man...this is just bad. I mean, if someone is a call of duty fan, I honestly would not recommend to them that they needed next gen at all if all they were gonna get is call of duty if this is what it looks like on next gen consoles.

Seriously, if MS and game "journalists" are saying it's not about resolution but rather gameplay, why not stick to the 360 after looking at that eye sore of a game?

I think the lack of 1080p is a problem with the developer and not the Xbox One, despite what IW want us to think.

NBA 2k14 is running in 1080p and looks shit tonnes better than this. Same with Forza 5. Ryse is running 900p.

From another thread:

So...I kind of understand why it's embargo'd

Ghost me if old

I'm ghosting you for trying to get people judging graphics quality off a youtube video. It's starting to get annoying. People even turned against NBA 2K14's graphics when they saw gameplay on youtube. Only reason the first youtube trailer looked fantastic was that it was in super slow motion so that youtube's bit rate would keep up.

Gamersyde and DigitalFoundry are the only sources I know of that can produce videos that are representative of next-gen games.

... This can't be right, right?

I mean, I'd put it more on Infinity Ward having to put it everywhere than the Xbone, but... Oh my

BF4 on the One pees all over this

Top Bottom