• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rhythm tengoku/heaven T-shirts

NPC

Don't know if this has been posted before, but I was browsing around and came upon these awesome Rhythm Tengoku shirts - that can be acquired via claw machine. They seem official(well, to me), but I'm not sure if they're King Of Games or not(probably not - maybe a Sega product?). There's some onion-head pillow things as well. :D

(click for larger size)

I thought it was neat enough to post...

Agh I spent all day thinking about that onion head shirt. I really, really need it. Is some stupid claw game in Japan the only way to get it?? What a crime.

DCharlie

Banned
bumped into Mr Tavares in Akihabara at the weekend who was on a hunt for R.Tengoku stuff - we searched a few places to see if they had the goodies on sale (Gamers etc) , but to no avail...

want. need. want. need.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Jonnyram said:
UFO catchers :(

I'd play some Winter Sonata pachinko for those shirts though!

GhostSeed said:
Those are awesome and when did Sega announce a Rhythem Tengoku arcade game?

http://rhythm-tengoku.sega.jp/about.html

A while ago. The actual machine is pretty great. I checked it out in Osaka a few weeks ago. I may have to go back and play it, to see if anything's changed (from what I know, it's largely the same).

cae

I want them all NOW. And a glow-in-the-dark Core Drill from G-L on top (please tell me it exists there in the magical land of happiness).

Drakken

Oh man, I want those. Is it remotely possible that some very kind-hearted Gaffer in Japan could somehow acquire one and sell it to me? :eek:

Gwanatu T

DIrtyWeasel said:
Just wanted to say that anyone who likes the WarioWare games should import Rhythm tengoku. It think it's even better.

Definitely. I can't read a lick of Japanese but I absolutely loved the game. Much like the WarioWare games (which I like to import every time for added difficulty) it surpasses the boundary of language and presents itself to you on a wholly different level. Sheer awesomeness emanates from this merchandise. Must have onion shirt.

Top Bottom