• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

TunaLover

There was a intend of purchase for Bayonetta 2? ;O
Anyway in my country games launch about 2 or 3 days after official launch, intend of purchase have very short time limit (it happens to me Hyrule Warriors)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I wonder if Nintendo will add the Ganondorf costume DLC to eShop down the line, I already have the DLC via CN, but I want to add points to the digital download promotion ;P
Nintendo would have to add it pretty soon because the DDP ends on December 31st.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It looks like the (almost) full track list for both SSB OSTs you get for registering both versions of the game have been revealed.

Edit: Interesting to note, there's only 30, but they stated 36 tracks were on the disc. Huh....

Red Disc (3DS?):

1. Menu
  2. How to Play (Melee)
  3. Ground Theme/Underground (Super Mario Bros.)
  4. Super Mario 3D Land Theme/Beach Theme
  5. Try, Try Again (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
  6. Kongo Jungle (Donkey Kong Country)
  7. Stickerbush Symphony (Donkey Kong Country 2)
  8. Gerudo Valley (Ocarina of Time)
  9. Full Steam Ahead (Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks)
  10. Brinstar (Metroid)
  11. Obstacle Course (Spring/Summer) (Yoshi's Island)
  12. Green Greens Ver. 2 (Kirby's Dream Land)
  13. Corneria (Star Fox)
  14. Star Wolf's Theme / Sector Z (Star Fox 64)
  15. Battle! (Trainer Battle) (Pokemon X/Y)
  16. N's Castle Medley (Pokemon Black/White)
  17. Mute City Ver. 3 (F-Zero)
  18. Id (Purpose) (FIre Emblem Awakening)
  19. Wrath of the Reset Bomb (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
  20. Tortimer Island Medley (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)
  21. Jogging / Countdown (Punch-Out)
  22. Gaur Plain (Xenoblade)
  23. You Will Know Our Names (Xenoblade)
  24. Balloon Fight Medley
  25. Tomodachi Life
  26. Pac-Man (Club Mix)
  27. Trophy Rush
  28. Multi-Man Smash
  29. Credits
  30. Online Practice Stage

Blue disc (Wii U?):

1. Battlefield
  2. Super Mario Bros. Medley
  3. Athletic Theme / Ground Theme (New Super Mario Bros. 2)
  4. Egg Planet (Super Mario Galaxy)
  5. Gear Getaway (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
  6. Donkey Kong Country Returns (Vocals)
  7. Ballad of the Goddess / Ghirahim's Theme (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
  8. Main Theme / Underworld Theme (Legend of Zelda)
  9. Ocarina of Time Medley
  10. Temple Theme (Zelda II)
  11. Title (Metroid)
  12. Ending (Yoshi's Story)
  13. The Great Cave Offensive (Kirby Super Star)
  14. Theme from Area 6 / Missile Slipstream (Star Fox 64 / Star Fox Command)
  15. Battle! (Team Flare) (Pokemon X/Y)
  16. Battle! (Champion) / Champion Cynthia (Pokemon Diamond / Pearl)
  17. Route 10 (Pokemon Black/White)
  18. Fight 1 (Fire Emblem Gaiden)
  19. Destroyed Skyworld (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
  20. Stage Select (Pikmin 2)
  21. Xenoblade Chronicles Medley
  22. Plaza / Title (Animal Crossing City Folk / Wild World)
  23. Tour (Animal Crossing New Leaf)
  24. Light Plane (Vocal Mix) (Pilotwings)
  25. Pac-Man's Park / Block Town (Pac-Mania)
  26. Pac-Man
  27. Master Hand
  28. Credits (Smash Bros.): Ver. 2
  29. Menu 2 (Melee)
  30. Result Display Screen

Busaiku

Yeah, I had to cancel the Toys R Us order.
Gonna camp Club Nintendo the night of.

They say January 2015, but I don't believe them for a second.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
No MegaMan themes :c
I noticed this as well. But then again, like I said, they confirmed 30 out of the 36 tracks on the direct, so it's quite possible the Mega Man tunes could be included. Especially since they were able to get all 3 of the Pac-Man songs on there.

Best disc confirmed.
Seriously, along with the Balloon Fight Medley, the X/Y Battle theme, the Pac-Man songs, & Mute City, that red disc is gonna be awesome.

....just sucks we gotta wait until March...

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, anybody else noticed the amount of coins given by Bayonetta 2 (retail) is too low? I registered it and only got 50 coins + 10 coins for the pre-purchase survey. Isn't it supposed to be 70+10?

zroid

Banned
Hmm, anybody else noticed the amount of coins given by Bayonetta 2 (retail) is too low? I registered it and only got 50 coins + 10 coins for the pre-purchase survey. Isn't it supposed to be 70+10?

Apparently this is correct

JrPZRSy.png

who the heck knows why... I thought maybe it was a mistake when I saw that but I guess you've confirmed it

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently this is correct

JrPZRSy.png

who the heck knows why... I thought maybe it was a mistake when I saw that but I guess you've confirmed it
Is like Nintendo knows it will bomba and doesn't wanna give lots of coints for too little, like with Sin & Punishment. :(

Drago

No Magicant on the Smash soundtrack makes me fuckin depressed. :(

Pretty phenomenal selection of music besides that though. Especially Stickerbrush Symphony. <3

Edit: wait, there are 36 tracks total? YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE?!

chronosic

Pretty phenomenal selection of music besides that though. Especially Stickerbrush Symphony. <3

Isn't it 36 tracks each CD?

Drago

I just registered Bayo 2 and was super disappointed that it's was only 40 coins... I mean, even if you're gonna discredit Bayonetta 1 points, I should still get the full 60 coins for a game I paid $60 for. Not gonna lose sleep over it or anything, I'm about to hit platinum status anyways, but still. Weird.

Isn't it 36 tracks each CD?
Well I meant 36 total per CD, heh

I wonder why they didn't just list them off alongside the other 30.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You get 80 coins for Bayonetta + Bayonetta 2 vs 40 coins for Bayonetta 2 retail? Man that's lame.

You also get coins for dozens of 3rd party games that would give squat at retail. This isn't a big deal for Wii U because there aren't many 3rd party games but I've gotten thousands of coins from games that don't have slips in them.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

Yeah, not sure why the final 12 tracks weren't revealed. The Red disc seems to be mainly 3DS tracks, while Blue is Wii U with a few of the 3DS ones. My only guess is they still have some music on the Wii U version that we don't know about (i.e a Duck Hunt remix or something).

There's still also the matter of the Mega Man music. I'm guessing if they got all 3 Pac-Man songs, they should be able to get most of the redone MM stuff (GET THAT AIRMAN REMIX ON THERE).

Isotope

The Intend to Buy survey for Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is up. Survey expires November 18th and pertains to the Physical version.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, seems Atlus has been allowing more Club Nintendo codes for their games. I remember there was an intend-to-buy survey for Conception 2.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
The Intend to Buy survey for Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is up. Survey expires November 18th and pertains to the Physical version.

i wonder if there will be a intention of purchase survey for the Downloadable Version? That's the one i'm getting...

zroid

Banned
Yeah, not sure why the final 12 tracks weren't revealed. The Red disc seems to be mainly 3DS tracks, while Blue is Wii U with a few of the 3DS ones. My only guess is they still have some music on the Wii U version that we don't know about (i.e a Duck Hunt remix or something).

I bet the other 12 tracks are sound effects ( &#861;° &#860;&#662;&#865;°)

mannerbot

Sorry if these are dumb questions, new to this stuff (just bought Bayonetta 2 and a Super Mario 3D World Wii U bundle). I read the OP but the information looks like it might be outdated and doesn't directly address the stuff I was wondering about.

Is there any reason not to sign up for Club Nintendo right away? For example, I'm under the impression that the free Pokemon X/Y promotion earlier this year required you to register both the console and another 3DS game within the timeframe in order to qualify, and the Mario Kart 8 promotion also seemed to have a definite start date. Should I wait and see if such a promotion comes up again in the future before registering?

Elija2

Sorry if these are dumb questions, new to this stuff (just bought Bayonetta 2 and a Super Mario 3D World Wii U bundle). I read the OP but the information looks like it might be outdated and doesn't directly address the stuff I was wondering about.

Is there any reason not to sign up for Club Nintendo right away? For example, I'm under the impression that the free Pokemon X/Y promotion earlier this year required you to register both the console and another 3DS game within the timeframe in order to qualify, and the Mario Kart 8 promotion also seemed to have a definite start date. Should I wait and see if such a promotion comes up again in the future before registering?

I remember that for the Fire Emblem + SMT IV promotion it was alright if you registered one of the games before the promotion started. And the Mario Kart 8 promotion started on the day the game came out so it's not like anybody could have registered the game beforehand. I think it's safe to register games as soon as you get them, but maybe wait a bit if you're going to register a console to see if any promotions come up.

Top Bottom