• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Thorakai

mario-toad1.png

mario-toad2.png

why is toad being so disrespectful

Odd question, I know, but is it possible to redeem a 3DS code for a NNID that doesn't have a 3DS linked it it? I have a feeling Nintendo has forbade that, for some insane reason, so I wanted to check before going through the trouble of setting up a new NNID on my Wii U.

The reason is I have an Animal Crossing digital code, which I wanted to give to my GF along with my old 3DS when I switch to a New 3DS. But the codes expire by the end of this month, and I'm still kind of holding out for a regular sized New 3DS. So I'm trying to redeem the code before it expires in a way that won't be a pain to deal with later.

kennah

Odd question, I know, but is it possible to redeem a 3DS code for a NNID that doesn't have a 3DS linked it it? I have a feeling Nintendo has forbade that, for some insane reason, so I wanted to check before going through the trouble of setting up a new NNID on my Wii U.

The reason is I have an Animal Crossing digital code, which I wanted to give to my GF along with my old 3DS when I switch to a New 3DS. But the codes expire by the end of this month, and I'm still kind of holding out for a regular sized New 3DS. So I'm trying to redeem the code before it expires in a way that won't be a pain to deal with later.
Nope. Sucks doesn't it.

donny2112

Odd question, I know, but is it possible to redeem a 3DS code for a NNID that doesn't have a 3DS linked it it?

You can only redeem the code on a 3DS, and the 3DS needs a NNID linked to it to redeem the code. Does that answer it? Not sure if that's the situation you're asking about. The code itself is still valid until the end of the month, but you have to register it with an NNID on a 3DS by then.

You can only redeem the code on a 3DS, and the 3DS needs a NNID linked to it to redeem the code. Does that answer it? Not sure if that's the situation you're asking about. The code itself is still valid until the end of the month, but you have to register it with an NNID on a 3DS by then.

Yeah, thank you. (Although you can register Club Nintendo codes online now, I did so for three of them.)

I still haven't received my final reward item (Zelda pouch) and I don't know how to contact them. Is anyone else still waiting for orders? I did mine back in February.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Received a failed delivery notice from Purolator today (I was home all day.. but that's for another thread..) and checked the tracking. It's from Vancouver and given that I'm not expecting anything else, I'm betting this is the Club Nintendo calendar. The tracking says it's '1 bag', so I sort of fear for its condition, but we'll see tomorrow.

Enforced

Just got it! I think it's the same like the 2015 Japanese calendar. I was expecting they add new artwork for 2016. But still pretty neat. I really like it.

zigg

I will definitely miss being rewarded for buying the kind of Nintendo games that I don't have to pay for storage for and can share with my family.

Top Bottom