• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LIZARD SQUAD is Back. Planning XBL Attack. "Biggest attack yet". [UP: XBL/PSN Down]

THEF3AR

Northern Minnesota here. I was able to play Destiny just fine, but achievements and friends list won't load. (Xbox One)

Xbox live having issues in Michigan.

Achievement app is really slow and they don't see to be popping in-game. Online multilayer still seems to be working, but match making seems slower then normal.

Honestly, kind of the stuff you'd expect on Christmas day. Wondering if the Lizards even have anything to do with this.

Sharpeye

Trying to set up my nephew's brand new Xbone and it's not going through with the update.

Should I be concerned?

Nah, just wait a couple hours and if it's still not working just do it tomorrow. Just tell him that millions of people are trying to set up and Xbox can't handle it.

Marele Viorel

Neo Member
No xbox live in Romania:

It's 07:34 PM here. XBL was working fine untill ~ 06:00 PM.

The strange thing is that the CURRENT NETWORK STATUS sais: All services available, lol.

Q0gOwvy.png

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Great, and here I thought my system was fucked up. I'm sick of these useless cunts, that only want to make life miserable for others. I hope each and every one of them suffer a nice bout of sleep apnea tonight. Please cease to exist you fucks, you serve no purpose in life.

Sarobi

Banned
I don't know how many of you know about DDoSing (I'm an expert), but the days of PSN and XBL are over. Lizard Squad has officially killed the console generation, and now we're all forced to go back to tabletop/board games. RIP Consoles.

Merry Christmas btw.

...that's NOTHING my friend. I have this:

And I still can't connect!

Packet loss 100% is why you can't connect.

Does anyone know how you manually reconnect to Xbox Live? It just prompts me to test my connection. Is it go offline and then go online? That doesn't seem to do anything either. Or is it supposed to just auto reconnect eventually?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
No Xbox Live from Perú. Seriously MS, what I am paying for?

Come on man. That's like complaining that someone blew up the road that you take to work and now you can't get there and you are blaming the city.
Come on city I live in! What am I paying taxes for? You should have explosion proof roads!

TyrantII

I don't know how many of you know about DDoSing (I'm an expert), but the days of PSN and XBL are over. Lizard Squad has officially killed the console generation, and now we're all forced to go back to tabletop/board games. RIP Consoles.

Merry Christmas btw.

LMAO

Top Bottom