• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Bull Kumite | March 28th |Ultra Street Fighter IV Invitational

Thanks for the post Thomas. It was pretty insightful to learn about the rise of anime in France and how Red Bull is basically throwing a free event for the fans and players. No wonder they didn't announce prize money. Their probably isn't any because they used it all up to throw a pretty hype event which I have no problem with. The players still win since they get a free trip to compete in a prestigious event. The anime music is hype as well lol.

Thanks for the post Thomas. It was pretty insightful to learn about the rise of anime in France and how Red Bull is basically throwing a free event for the fans and players. No wonder they didn't announce prize money. Their probably isn't any because they used it all up to throw a pretty hype event which I have no problem with. The players still win since they get a free trip to compete in a prestigious event. The anime music is hype as well lol.

I also know that the organizers were big fans of SBO/Tougeki, a hype event with no prize money. It wouldn't be surprising to learn that Redbull didn't want to give money to the players and if that's the case that wasn't probably a problem for the organizers.

Top Bottom