• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 3 |OT| - Premieres Monday, March 23rd at 8:00pm on Global

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

As long as Sarah & Neaha are safe I'm good. The other girls aren't doing anything but walking around sipping water anyway.

Sindy's likely the replacement nom and going home.

At least she's a comp beast and will ensure Risha won't be coming back. :/

Ugh, Kevin really fucked over all the girls. The guys weren't particularly gunning for them until he told them he ~overheard~ the girls talking about making a girls alliance, headed by Sindy and Naeha.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
We all know an all girls alliance wouldn't have any legs anyway, for some reason they can never, ever, work together.

How are the feeds? Tried watching earlier but they were off.

calder

Kinda forgot about the show because I didn't realize my pvr wasn't recording the Thursday one. Anyway just watched it on that ghetto un-fast forwardable VOD, kinda fun. Glad Pilar didn't get punted.

My boy Johnny was all over this episode though, almost made me nervous that he's too visible all of a sudden.

Parch

Just watched the first Side Show and gotta admit I liked it. The Jon and Neda stuff was cute. Neda is going to milk that unlucky mastermind routine for the rest of her life.

Lots of strategy talk with Dan and Jon. BBCAN casting deciding to go with fans and superfans is a positive. Last year doing this created a very competative game with most everybody thinking through every scenario. BBUS was a fail because they cast idiots who had no clue how to play the game.

Gary. Wow. I forgot how funny this guy is. What a character. I can watch SS to laugh at Gary and hate not-know-it-all Peter.

Hugely disappointed with the Canada vote to eliminate Risha. So it's ageism that ends up voting out a strong personality and keeping that airhead. The fact that there could have been a cougar showmance is a huge opportunity lost. Canada has no idea what they missed out on here. Let the public vote on silly stuff and let the players play the game.

Once again BBCAN doesn't hesitate to start torturing these contestants. Always liked that. Canadian slop is supposedly a lot worse than US slop so being a have-not seems to be a much bigger deal. Hardship whining is always good TV.

Off to a good start.

uh i've been ignoring feed/updates for the past few days and the moment i go to Sucks to check, I see a gif of
Kevin making out with Johnny biblio http://i.imgur.com/kwHG1zs.gif

Risha sucks (or should I say sucked LMAO cause she's never coming back). Even if she was saved, her strategies for the game seemed to be: flirt very obviously with the guys (none of whom are idiots that wouldn't realize her strategy), be catty and bitchy with the girls, and break down whenever she realizes she has no skill for any comps. She would probably be gone this week. A hot and mature version of Christine tbh smh

edit: uhmmm
apparently Pilar also made out with Kevin?? biblio

Dénouement;157988758 said:
uh i've been ignoring feed/updates for the past few days and the moment i go to Sucks to check, I see a gif of
Kevin making out with Johnny biblio http://i.imgur.com/kwHG1zs.gif

Risha sucks (or should I say sucked LMAO cause she's never coming back). Even if she was saved, her strategies for the game seemed to be: flirt very obviously with the guys (none of whom are idiots that wouldn't realize her strategy), be catty and bitchy with the girls, and break down whenever she realizes she has no skill for any comps. She would probably be gone this week. A hot and mature version of Christine tbh smh

A lot of :BIBLIO: during that hot tub party. The funniest part was when Zach pecked Willow on the cheek after passionately kissing Xindy. #poorwillow

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Was watching the feeds earlier and one of the cameras was just zoomed right onto Ashleigh's face as she was laying out near the hottub for a couple of minutes.

How do I get this job?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=b7zvN4NBZq0 (feed spoilers)

...oh.
i thought it was just a hot tub ~hahah were crazzzyysayayay~ moment, but it's a straight up showmancy make out in bed at night

@ one being Canada's Princess and the other being Production's King though get it P

omg they were definitely doing something under the sheets ..........

I can see Kevin pushing a showmance with Pilar. He said before the show he wants to stay close with one of the younger girls as they're easy to manipulate + he might think Canada likes Pilar because she was saved, and therefore thinks he'll be liked by Canada as well if he's close to her.

Dénouement;157988758 said:

Apparently Kevin had a gf prior to going into the house who now wants to break up with him... And Jon Pardy from last season is defending him, lol.

Apparently Kevin had a gf prior to going into the house who now wants to break up with him... And Jon Pardy from last season is defending him, lol.

noooooooooooooo

Did she not read/watch any of Kevin's preshow ~I want to manipulate the girls/use the money to woo girls~ stuff, though?

Yado

Naeha has a serious case of bitchface.

TDVtJUO.png

Naeha is the target next week. Most of the guys are dead set on getting her out. :(

Pray for a Naeha/Sarah/Johnny HoH next week.

god i initially wondering why production was so insistent on putting Graig in this season, but he's psychotic wtf i didn't think he'd be the Devin of this season

god wtf @ sarah

edit: hopefully this activity was done lately, because all jordan does it talk about past BB seasons

edit2: pilar being near the end of the most likely to win hihihi unsuspected princess P

razznjazz

Neo Member
can we get a prayer group going to aid Naeha? I need her on the feeds to be content with this season.

dear blessed Janelle, send us your comp wins.

Apparently
she, Sarah, and Brittnee are studying hard for the next competition (it seems like it'll be a memory/knowledge comp) !!!!!!!!!! It might happen.

https://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/game/vault/

The ~vault~ on the official website has opened/updated. It has the answers all the HGs (including Risha) said to the question "What is one thing you wouldn't want anyone else in the house to find out about?" which I'm guessing was asked recently.

Pilar's answer: "About me? Um…I don’t think there’s one thing that I wouldn’t want them to know." please god

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Dénouement;158499331 said:
Jesus Christ did these people sign up to fuck or win

Seriously. I know it wasn't like this on the show last season, was anyone making out this early on the feeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom