• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 4 |OT| - Double Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Damn hope...
Jared
doesn't win POV
I sort of hope he does if it means
he gets to keep Kelsey safe and the showmance distraction can remain in the house. Makes for good TV.

THURSDAY SPECIAL EVICTION EPISODE DETAILS

Thursday's episode will surprise the house with a "fake" double eviction. In other words, this week's eviction will be carried out as normal at which point the house will be notified that a 2nd houseguest will be evicted that night as per standard Double Eviction practice.

However, following the HOH comp, nominations, POV comp, POV ceremony and vote... they will be informed that the 2nd person they just evicted is actually safe and that this wasn't really a double eviction episode after all.

The would-be evicted houseguest might even be deemed the new HOH for the week (that's just me speculating, though).

I sort of hope he does if it means
he gets to keep Kelsey safe and the showmance distraction can remain in the house. Makes for good TV.

THURSDAY SPECIAL EVICTION EPISODE DETAILS

Thursday's episode will surprise the house with a "fake" double eviction. In other words, this week's eviction will be carried out as normal at which point the house will be notified that a 2nd houseguest will be evicted that night as per standard Double Eviction practice.

However, following the HOH comp, nominations, POV comp, POV ceremony and vote... they will be informed that the 2nd person they just evicted is actually safe and that this wasn't really a double eviction episode after all.

The would-be evicted houseguest might even be deemed the new HOH for the week (that's just me speculating, though).

Alright, BB Canada has gotten a bad rep, and deservedly so, for the amount of twists they've been throwing at us in Season 3. But I kind of really love this idea. Inevitably it's going to screw over someone I love so... I should reserve my judgment until Thursday...

Yado

Hopefully it's Loveita

bJcII6E.gif

UberTag

POV WINNER -
Dallas... for the second consecutive week...

And for the 4th consecutive week, the veto will NOT be used.

UberTag

All these people talk about is Loveita. Damn.
She's easily been the star of the season over the first 24 days... AND she's been directly involved in sending each of the first 4 people out of this game... either due to being aligned with her or due to being her target and the rest of the house wanting to keep Loveita's targets around.

Unless things change, I expect Kelsey to get evicted on Thursday. The remaining girls will be outnumbered 9-to-4.

Haven't seen a house fixate on one individual like this since Rachel Reilly in Big Brother 12.

UberTag

NEW HOUSE ALLIANCE DYNAMIC HEADING INTO THURSDAY'S FAKE DOUBLE EVICTION

Assuming that Kelsey is indeed voted out and gone (and isn't part of the "fake component" of this episode, the alliance dynamic that appears to be in place heading into Thursday is...

Loveita / Joel (can't play for HOH) / Ramsey / Maddy / Dallas

vs.

Jared / Raul / Mitch / The Brothers / Cassandra / Tim

with Nikki floating along like the wind (and technically Nick as well although he's looped in with Phil by default).

Likely targets that could find themselves "evicted" (but not really) on Thursday night...
- 1) Dallas
- 2) Loveita
- 3) The Brothers
- 4) Jared
- 5) Tim

Everyone else is "probably" safe.

NEW HOUSE ALLIANCE DYNAMIC HEADING INTO THURSDAY'S FAKE DOUBLE EVICTION

Assuming that Kelsey is indeed voted out and gone (and isn't part of the "fake component" of this episode, the alliance dynamic that appears to be in place heading into Thursday is...

Loveita / Joel (can't play for HOH) / Ramsey / Maddy / Dallas

vs.

Jared / Raul / Mitch / The Brothers / Cassandra / Tim

with Nikki floating along like the wind (and technically Nick as well although he's looped in with Phil by default).

Likely targets that could find themselves "evicted" (but not really) on Thursday night...
- 1) Dallas
- 2) Loveita
- 3) The Brothers
- 4) Jared
- 5) Tim

Everyone else is "probably" safe.

I hope Loveita gets fake evicted and gets HOH or is safe. Would be hilarious.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Something really irks me about how much Dallas talks about making big moves almost constantly, and yet never has the balls to do them. Then after the fact he acts like he intended to do absolutely nothing.

So now I'm worried that they're calling it a fake double eviction meaning both evictions are fake so they can get Canada to vote who goes back to the house or something. Not that Kelsey could win a viewer vote lol

UberTag

So now I'm worried that they're calling it a fake double eviction meaning both evictions are fake so they can get Canada to vote who goes back to the house or something. Not that Kelsey could win a viewer vote lol
That would be a complete non-twist really... Kelsey wouldn't be able to beat anyone given her edit. Furthermore, she's been in auto-quit mode since the nomination ceremony last Friday.

UberTag

EVICTION NIGHT 4 SPOILERS - PART 1

Kelsey was evicted by a vote of 8-2.
Maddy won the HOH competition and immediately nominated Jared & Raul for eviction to decimate the remnants of the Third Wheel.
Tonight's two evicted houseguests will get to hang out in a mini-hotel attached to the BB Can Grand and watch the live feeds for a week before we vote one of them BACK into the game next Thursday.

This is a pretty dumb twist... although I am happy that
Kelsey is at least going to be in there against someone she might actually stand a chance of beating in a vote unless this is a plan by Maddy to backdoor Loveita (which she has talked about). I do believe Kelsey can beat Raul in a vote. She probably doesn't beat Jared, though.

NYR

Just watched the veto episode, holy shit, Kelsey is a horrible person, such a hater, you lost, don't be a sore loser.

UberTag

EVICTION NIGHT 4 SPOILERS - PART 2

The twist has somewhat been redeemed.

Nick won the power of veto and used it to save Jared.
Loveita went up on the block as a replacement vote and was evicted against Raul.
Kelsey and Loveita will spend the next week hanging out together until Love gets voted back in the game to create more mayhem.

The women continue to get decimated as I decreed they would before the season even began.

Does anyone know what Loveita was about to say to Kelsey at the end of the episode?

I think I remember Tim saying he wants to do his HOH noms like how it's done in Australia and have everyone vote for two people and the ones with the most votes go up. Can't wait

UberTag

NOMINATION SPOILERS -
Dallas & Ramsey

Dallas ASKED to go up on the block because he's trying to commit game suicide because Maddy is such a dullard and Ramsey was designated to go up as a pawn beside him.

If I applied for Big Brother this season and didn't make it through auditions, I'd be awfully pissed right now.

Maddy getting rid of Loveita is hilarious. I thought Maddy for sure was going home next but now it looks like
Dallas if he doesn't win veto.

UberTag

Veto winner:
Ramsey

Who do you think is going up Uber?
Seems likely that Maddy will go up as a replacement nom. As of right now, I'd still say that Dallas gets evicted over her BUT given the way this season has gone, I wouldn't count him out. Girls have been dropping like flies after all.

UberTag

POV CEREMONY RESULTS -
Ramsey used the POV on himself. Maddy was put up against Dallas as the replacement nominee.

Still seems likely that Dallas is getting evicted on Thursday.

Loveita and Kelsey briefly re-entered the house along with Emmett from Season 1 to set up a luxury comp for the rest of the house by hiding discs for the rest of the houseguests to find. Winning team got to hang out with Emmett and pick his brain for advice.

UberTag

TOMORROW'S EVICTION VOTE SCENARIO (as of right now)

Voting to Evict Dallas - Jared / Mitch / Ramsey / Raul
Voting to Evict Maddy - Cassandra / Joel / The Brothers / Nikki
HOH Tiebreaker Vote - Tim Plans to Evict Maddy following the 4-4 Deadlocked Vote

NYR

TOMORROW'S EVICTION VOTE SCENARIO (as of right now)

Voting to Evict Dallas - Jared / Mitch / Ramsey / Raul
Voting to Evict Maddy - Cassandra / Joel / The Brothers / Nikki
HOH Tiebreaker Vote - Tim Plans to Evict Maddy following the 4-4 Deadlocked Vote
Wow, epic.

UberTag

Wow, epic.
More drama heading into tomorrow night.

Tim has lost Nikki's vote due to spending too much time with Cass. She feels neglected and unloved. Which has allowed Mitch to swoop in and swing her vote against Dallas.

Of course, Nikki is volatile as fuck (think Survivor's Abi-Maria) so this outcome could very well be up in the air all the way up until taping.

Holmes

Good. Maddy sucks, and so does Dallas, but we don't need a girl leaving for the sixth time in a row. Are we at the part where we discredit the gay man's gameplay by calling him a rat yet?

Good on Nikki for flipping. Tim's a douche.

NYR

More drama heading into tomorrow night.

Tim has lost Nikki's vote due to spending too much time with Cass. She feels neglected and unloved. Which has allowed Mitch to swoop in and swing her vote against Dallas.

Of course, Nikki is volatile as fuck (think Survivor's Abi-Maria) so this outcome could very well be up in the air all the way up until taping.

Jesus, that is upsetting.

Good on Nikki for flipping. Tim's a douche.

Uh, why?

Yado

If what I'm seeing is true then the way they're determining who comes back is really fucking stupid. Ugh

UberTag

EVICTION NIGHT 5 SPOILERS

Dallas was evicted by a vote of 5-3 as a result of Nikki's defection.

In a move that has proven extremely unpopular online, the houseguests will decide amongst themselves who they would like to see return between Loveita and Kelsey.

And while they decide live feeds will remain off through the weekend and into Sunday's episode.

CURRENT HOUSE ALLIANCE DYNAMIC

The "middle" of the house has shifted thanks to the events of this week. The middle now consists of Maddy, Ramsey, Joel and an ever-volatile Nikki.

The two sides are now...

Team Everybody Loves Jared - Jared, Raul, Mitch, the returnee between Loveita & Kelsey (my suspicion is that Kelsey will return - Third Wheel reformation or no Third Wheel reformation; Loveita's just that much of a pain to live with)

vs.

Tim, Cassandra and The Brothers (although this dynamic is highly fluid; I suspect Tim and Cass will wind up on the block next week if I'm betting as The Brothers will throw them under the bus in a move of self-preservation; Maddy, Ramsey, Nikki and the returnee will be lobbying hardcore for Cass to get evicted)

If what I'm seeing is true then the way they're determining who comes back is really fucking stupid. Ugh
I've barely been watching this week and this isn't exactly going to do wonders to bring me back. When does the gambling part of this year's theme kick in?

Yado

I think Sharry was still in the house the last time I watched an episode lol. I check in on the live feeds every now and then and read updates. Even the feeds are kind of dry because they seem to be doing whatever possible to avoid us seeing any conflict in the house.

As for the gambling thing, it doesn't seem like they have any intentions to include the public or explain why they're doing what they're doing. I don't see why they didn't say how the returning houseguest would return or what that jackpot thing that's going off in the house is for.

NYR

BB Canada - trying their best to be the dumbest North American version. So dumb.

What did Kelsey say at the end of her Speech after enjoying each other? My Satilette skipped a beat and I missed it.

Parch

Yeah, this season isn't working. Letting Kelsey back in with all the info is lame. Now Raul HOH just power trips those 3 again. Blech.

Lousy casting with poor players. Lame twists. Worst BBCAN ever.

Koomaster

Poor game play putting Mitch up. I mean ultimately if you are in a 3 person core alliance and the other two members are a showmance, I don't care how much they are 'sacrificing' for you in the short term - you will get kicked to the curb eventually. Raul needs a fourth for balance and that fourth was Mitch.

Raul is easily manipulated. Mitch was playing the best game out of anyone except for maybe Tim or Joel and he got screwed by Lovieta from beyond the grave.

Parch

So unfair for Mitch. He did nothing wrong.
When BBCAN brought back players before they didn't spend a week watching the house and getting all the info. Kelsey re-enters being the most informed and powerful player, and Mitch gets screwed by a player who was eliminated.

There's a whole gang up mentality against anybody who is showing any skill in the game. Leivita has her problems and played the game too hard, but when she was showing gameplay the house couldn't get rid of her fast enough.

The house is being ruled by idiots. Kelsey and Raul are the worst.

This week will make or break Mitch. Even though he's been handed an unfair hand if he truly is a great player he'll be able to survive this week. If not, perhaps his critics are right in saying he's all hype/overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom