• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 3 |OT| - Premieres Monday, March 23rd at 8:00pm on Global

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lev

I am really hoping Sindy can gather Sarah and B and SSB their way to the end. That's the only thing I have left to look forward to at this point without my Nae. Not sure how since the girls are so "evil and working together and trying to dominate the house." It really irritates me how Nae gets pegged as the next Neda when their games are totally different. I'm hoping the stigma of female strategists changes for future seasons.

I hope that JP decides to work with Sindy if he doesn't get booted out this week. If I was JP I'd totally want revenge on Zack after getting abandoned by him so easily.

Parch

I wasn't a fan of Sindy before, but she seems to be a lot more composed now that she's back. Getting that extra info means she's using her head now instead of being an arrogant fool. Hooking up with a Zack-less JP is logical now, but I don't know how she can be saved when everybody is making her the next house target.

What could possibly be the next Twistos Twist? A double eviction?

UberTag

What could possibly be the next Twistos Twist? A double eviction?
Zach indicated in a conversation earlier on the feeds that next Wednesday will be a double eviction and that Production really wants Sindy to stick around long-term. Whether that holds up or not remains to be seen but the DR does feed intel to their favorites from time-to-time.

Live feed update...
Seems like there's a genuine possibility of JP getting voted out 5 votes to 4 tomorrow night - the five votes coming from the S.S.B, Bruno and Bobby. Godfrey almost fucked things up by spilling to Kevin that he had those exact votes locked up but Kevin laughed it off and dismissed God as an irrelevant loon making a desperation pitch.

I'm not holding my breath, though. This season has been rife with disappointment. JP really does deserve to get evicted with how much this week has been blundered by Newport, though.

Live feed update...
Seems like there's a genuine possibility of JP getting voted out 5 votes to 4 tomorrow night - the five votes coming from the S.S.B, Bruno and Bobby. Godfrey almost fucked things up by spilling to Kevin that he had those exact votes locked up but Kevin laughed it off and dismissed God as an irrelevant loon making a desperation pitch.

I'm not holding my breath, though. This season has been rife with disappointment. JP really does deserve to get evicted with how much this week has been blundered by Newport, though.

That would be great... But I doubt it will happen. This just feels like a US season, so I'm going in thinking it will shake out like that.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I may be wrong, but I thought she was close to winning a handful of challenges. I'm trying to give her some credit, some kind of value in this game...

I'm actually not sure, just thought her time in the last challenge was absolutely hilarious, I wish we had the other times.

razznjazz

Neo Member
Zach indicated in a conversation earlier on the feeds that this week's HOH comp will be physical, next Wednesday will be a double eviction and that Production really wants Sindy to stick around long-term. Whether that holds up or not remains to be seen but the DR does feed intel to their favorites from time-to-time.

Live feed update...

I'm still feeling disappointed from BB16. Nothing exciting happened that whole season. So comparatively, BBCAN3 is at least better than that. I think Kevin might have a free ride to the finals, but at least Newport is struggling right now. I can finally grab my popcorn.

UberTag

Feeds update...
B spilled the beans to Bobby/Bruno that there was a plan in place to backdoor one of them earlier this week which is why Zach put two pawns up. That they were never going to backdoor Kevin. They've collectively committed to vote out JP tomorrow night.

We'll see. First must-watch ep in a while... and I've been avoiding the show the past two weeks.

Ugh.....SSB saving the season, god bless

I would love if the house splintered into 3 alliances: the showmances Zach/Ash/Kev/Pili, SSB, and the three dudes, with the latter two alliances targeting Zach immediately. im fucking over house votes forever

edit: rofl i forgot willow. who cares tho rofl

UberTag

Tomorrow's Vote Count as of Right Now...

Ashleigh -
_Godfrey_
Bobby -
__Jordan_
Brittnee -
__Jordan_
Bruno -
__Jordan_
Kevin -
_Godfrey_
Pilar -
_Godfrey_
Sarah -
__Jordan_
Sindy -
__Jordan_
Willow -
_Godfrey_

FINAL TALLY -
5-4 to Evict Jordan

(
Seems like most of the house plan to nominate Zach and Ashleigh if they win HOH tomorrow and to put up Willow as a replacement nominee.
)

UberTag

What is, apparently, the new alliance structure of the house, yo...

Team Black & Bru (Godfrey & Bruno)
Bobby
The S.S.B. (Sarah, Sindy & Brittnee)

vs.

The Soiled Diapers / Showmance Alliance (Zach, Ashleigh, Kevin & Pilar)
Willow

Yado

Up to last night Zach was still talking about waiting three weeks to go after Bobby/Bruno which really means that he wants someone else to do it. He's such a little bitch, honestly. I'm glad it's going to bite him in the ass.

UberTag

Eviction Episode Spoilers from later tonight...

BBCA Spoilers ‏@BBCAspoilers
JP was evicted. Pilar is HOH. This is going to be interesting. #BBCAN3

Parch

I'm actually not sure, just thought her time in the last challenge was absolutely hilarious, I wish we had the other times.
I thought that was odd. I was kinda wondering if Godfrey had a chance if he didn't get lost.
Why wouldn't they show the other times? They spend 20 minutes TV time on the challenge and don't show the results.

Except when she's acting like an idiot.
Oh yeah, her. Willow the idiot.

Seriously whenever I see them talk game everyone always forgets about Willow.

Funny spoiler point below

Pilar's HOH is going to be more successful than Zach's as she won't get rid of her main ally. Fucking Pilar is going to have a better HOH than Zach. lol

UberTag

Bobby's stupidity may have a fringe benefit.
If it allows Sindy to dupe the Diapers into thinking Willow voted against JP (and not her - because Bobby eliminated her first), Willow might wind up as one of Pilar's original or replacement nominees and the other alliance of 6 could just evict her.

UberTag

Sindy needs to play it up. Even cry to Pilar.
Willow already comes off as shady to most of the house. It shouldn't take much for Sarah or Sindy to cloud the issue of who cast the 4th vote to evict God.

If Kev/Zach don't want to take out another guy (leaving the guys outnumbered by the girls 6-4), Willow could easily find her way onto the block.
B is the only girl they know definitively voted to evict JP.

if they seriously think it's willow and put her up with God, the same people will save God again. Lol I can't see that happening unless they are totally brain dead. I still think Kevin will take over this HOH and get a better person out.

I'm still glad JP left, that's pretty much going to be my top moment from the season. Unless the above happens somehow .

NYR

Season literally just took a massive turn. People actually playing the game!

Fuck Zach, in the words of his own tweet, what a pussy.

UberTag

Fuck Zach, in the words of his own tweet, what a pussy.
Big-Brother-Canada-3-2015-04-22-20-52-31-777.jpg

Fsn1AWV.jpg

I was never targeting you, Bruno! I would never do that. Chop Shop for life!
Behold the new Zach!

UberTag

Live feeds update...

The brief momentum shift last night turned out to merely be a hiccup as the more entrenched alliances that Zach has been running since Day 1 have bubbled back to the surface with Pili's HOH reign.

Sindy exposed the Chop Shop to the rest of the house this morning in her bid to stay off the block and shift the target away from her. Kevin has been in "rah rah Diapers" mode. Bobby has been in "rah rah Chop Shop" mode.

Both of those previous alliances are literally buckling down tighter and looking to Zach to make decisions. The only other alliance that still has some traction is Team Black & Bru and Fembots but given Sindy's likely departure this week and the fact that the Fembots remain outside of the Chop Shop / Diapers loop and have been largely unable to win comps (something Sindy was useful for) makes the sinking of the S.S.B seem inevitable.

Also, this is apparently something coming up next week...

CDScgikVEAANecS.png

Parch

Great episode.
Just great seeing Jordan out the door. Arrogance never wins. Talk about a plan blowing up in their face. Now they need to find a way to sack the quarterback.

Sindy's Pageant? *groan* My like for Sindy didn't last long.

At least people are thinking now and hopefully the house votes are history. Play the game. I think Sindy needs to tell the entire house that the other evicted told her everything. It seems like some of those guys still don't believe her and definitely don't trust her, so full disclosure to everybody will make them think about what the others knew that she now knows. Use the candy if that's what these fools only respond to.

Yeah I saw that picture, this is going to be even worse than I thought. It makes sense why they would do it since there's too many people left. This is just too outlandish for my liking even if someone I like wins it . I'll still watch this downfall, I mean I sat through BB16.

Parch

BB Side show was decent.

Everybody loves Donny.

Of course the best part is recapping how stupid JP was, and he has to sit there and take it. Peter was vicious. He must have criticized and insulted the guy for 2 minutes. I think Peter's goal this season is to make somebody cry.
My hope for the season is somebody punches Peter in the face. Risha was ready to do it last week.

They did bring up a point I didn't realize... 10 jury members. What happens if it's a 5-5 tie? Arisa knows, but she was keeping her mouth shut.

A Twist? One of the jury members sent home? Somebody wins a double vote? What else could it be? I imagine the house is talking about it. What are they thinking?

They did bring up a point I didn't realize... 10 jury members. What happens if it's a 5-5 tie? Arisa knows, but she was keeping her mouth shut.

A Twist? One of the jury members sent home? Somebody wins a double vote? What else could it be? I imagine the house is talking about it. What are they thinking?
Wouldn't giving Canada a vote be the easiest thing? They probably have some wacky twist for it this year, that's all its been this year.

On other news I realize how badly I miss Marsha.

UberTag

POV Ceremony Results -
B went up as the replacement nominee... Sindy still a strong bet to be evicted on Wednesday.
Along with TWO other people.

NYR

BB Side show was decent.

Everybody loves Donny.

Of course the best part is recapping how stupid JP was, and he has to sit there and take it. Peter was vicious. He must have criticized and insulted the guy for 2 minutes. I think Peter's goal this season is to make somebody cry.
My hope for the season is somebody punches Peter in the face. Risha was ready to do it last week.

Peter is a fucking dickhead, who rips into a stranger like that. What a sore loser.

And the twist is obvious, Canada has a vote.

UberTag

Eviction Episode Spoilers from later tonight...

Sindy evicted by unanimous 8-0 count.
Her second unanimous boot this season.

Kevin won HOH.
Triple nomination / double eviction will take place during the NEXT HOH cycle after Kevin's reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom