• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Doing some cleaning, and I've got a small pile of Xbox Live codes that I've no use for. Quote to reveal (I hope I do this right)

2-week:

2-day:

Edit: As noted below, these are all used up.

quesalupa

10% off select electronics or accessories at Delll.com/electronics.
Got this in the mail after I returned an item. Have no idea what's eligible for the discount.
Quote to see.

Shoogoo

I have two 48 hours Gold Pass trials. They're from 2009 so I don't know if they're still working? I suppose they do.

I'm not hiding them in the post as I'd rather have them go to two different gaffers, so PM me if you're interested.

Firebug2K9

Neo Member
I have two 48 hours Gold Pass trials. They're from 2009 so I don't know if they're still working? I suppose they do.

I'm not hiding them in the post as I'd rather have them go to two different gaffers, so PM me if you're interested.

thanks, it worked just fine! I will enjoy that, and my boys will like to play PvZ Garden Warfare again

Hey guys, i just bought 3 months of Xbox Live but the order is still processing, and i have an ESL tournament at 5pm so... If someone can send me a 48h EU Xbox Live code... Thank you very much <3

suikodan

After chatting with an helpful rep from Xbox.com, I received an exclusive Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare limited edition Sentinel Task Force Exoskeleton. (Please redeem the code on Xbox.com.)

Quote this message to see the code.

Please be excited and enjoy! ;)

Sorry for the rant, I wanted support on a deleted XBL message containing a code for a 1-month XBL Gold and got this instead along with "Please look elsewhere for your answer..."

Tom Snows

Neo Member
Hey guys,

does anyone have one of those 1 month PS Plus trial codes that come with some PS4 boxed games? They can't even be used if you ever had Plus active, but I never subscribed...

If someone if in a giving mood, I'd appreciate one of those. Thanks anyway

Edit: EU region, by the way

I have 245 Club Nintendo points and don't want anything on offer. First person to quote me can pick whatever they want and I'll PM you the code tomorrow (I'm about to go to bed)

ODDI

Hey now that I own a PS4 I have bunch of xbl 2 week codes I don't mind giving away,
ps. how do you fancy hidden quote?

WHEW! DAT DEMAND! ok I got no more for now.

Agkel

Also one last thing for the other people that may benefit from ODDI's generosity. Live trial codes don't stack, so don't take more than one because it will just override whatever trial you have and leave another gaffer hanging.

With that said, I'm out to play some PvZ. Thx again ODDI

Okay. I have a 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial code if anyone wants it. Post if you redeem it, so others won't attempt to redeem it after its been used.

Quote to see:

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Here's a sonyrewards.com code for 500 Sony Reward Points

You need to register them on http://www.sonyrewards.com/PS4 - if you don't have an account you can make one, and you can only redeem two of these per account (which is why I have an extra one).

It expires on the 30 (the card, not the points themselves).

Quote to see and enjoy.

There's something weird about Sony Rewards, the address you register when you sign up and the IP address you connect to the account from. Technically, you can only use Sony Rewards in the US, but if you put an US Address on the registration and access from a non-US IP address, your account will be "locked internally" and you won't be able to redeem SonyReward points for some items (more specifically, the PSN credit vouchers). You can assign your PSN account to it and you can get rewards from digital purchases.

Top Bottom