• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your Inkling

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Decided this game deserves this kind of thread, I've mostly played singleplayer but hopped online today and wrecked house. But just visited the stores and pimped myself out.
CGRwrZ3VIAAa_XQ.jpg:large

Im not the freshest cat on the block right now, but I think I look pretty good.

Filth

I know nothing about these characters story wise but they are suppose to be the squids from Mario brothers?

Neoxon

I know nothing about these characters story wise but they are suppose to be the squids from Mario brothers?
Nope, the Inklings & the Bloopers are completely different. The only similarity is that they're both based on squids.

woopWOOP

zlCfzTaHoTgHwdBrDc

I like the Octoling outfit.

Breast armor is all I need! (y'know, until I get better three-star gear)

Stupid question but how do you take Wii U screenshots?
I had to look it up myself for this thread :p
I think the easiest is to go to miiverse and make a post, then link the url of the image of the browser version of miiverse.
Whenever you pause by pressing home (and going to miiverse), that current ingame screen can be uploadded as a screenshot.

Neiteio

I suspect I'll be continually changing my look until I find the right build (or until I use my amiibo to unlock the schoolgirl outfit, in which case I'll just stick with that).

Regiruler

I had to look it up myself for this thread :p
I think the easiest is to go to miiverse and make a post, then link the url of the image of the browser version of miiverse.
Whenever you pause by pressing home (and going to miiverse), that current ingame screen can be uploadded as a screenshot.

There's a better way.
Use the browser to go to any image upload site. When you hit "browse" a little box should show up asking to pick between the top or bottom screen. Continue as normal.

Top Bottom