• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your Inkling

I'm just buy every clothing available and then leveling them up so I don't have a set style yet.

Here's just a picture of me in the Hero Suit.

zlCfzTaQlZ8OHSAOR6

TheJoRu

Any dudes playing as the girl Inkling? I picked her because she looks a lot cooler than the boy Inkling.

Yup, girl Inkling is way cooler. It's a better design, that tentacle hair looks so awesome.

I always play girls in games, though. I've never understood the "I must be able to identify with my character"-mentality. I find it more interesting to be someone completely different, rather than trying to put myself in the game.

Tu101uk

Surprised no-one else has done the obvious thing yet...

autkGVu.png

"It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan...

No-one cared who I was until I put on the mask..."

Just bought this for 11k, gonna pretend to be Bane while levelling it up.

Formless

Surprised no-one else has done the obvious thing yet...

autkGVu.png

"It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan...

No-one cared who I was until I put on the mask..."

Just bought this for 11k, gonna pretend to be Bane while levelling it up.

Heh, I got the mask specifically because of MGS

Bass260

My Inkling changes every so often as I want to get the most ability unlocks as possible so right now I don't have a set style. I do love the robosquid amiibo armour and the single player Octoling unlock.

I mostly Staaaaay Fresh though.

I like this though:
r5JMOZY.jpg

That be mighty fresh.

vicearseV

Wii_U_screenshot_TV_0176_A.jpg

I finally found my playstyle: was getting rekt every time until I realized what I desperately needed: a fast, long range weapon with the inkshower sub to avoid conflict and manage to urvive. And it works: do not lose your hope, keep on splatting!

Capra

Freshness update:

M4zMUDH.jpg

"Are you my mummy?"

This set actually has some really good abilities tied to it. Tenacity means my special autofills whenever our team is at a disadvantage so it's perfect for building an inkstrike in splat zones. And the boots let me walk a bit easier in enemy ink - not sure how diminishing returns would work if I got more of that but I definitely hope I roll another to check it out. Once I hit 20 I'll probably get Spyke to upgrade my blazer. Gotta admit, I'm kind of in love with this weird getup.

RagnarokX

qOoDXtx.jpg

Here's the gear I'm currently rocking. I rolled some good abilities on the school set. Ink resistance up is hard to pass up, though.

Here I am with a miiverse drawing I made :D
MQ9SFnZ.jpg

Freshness update:

M4zMUDH.jpg

"Are you my mummy?"

This set actually has some really good abilities tied to it. Tenacity means my special autofills whenever our team is at a disadvantage so it's perfect for building an inkstrike in splat zones. And the boots let me walk a bit easier in enemy ink - not sure how diminishing returns would work if I got more of that but I definitely hope I roll another to check it out. Once I hit 20 I'll probably get Spyke to upgrade my blazer. Gotta admit, I'm kind of in love with this weird getup.

That was my first episode. =P

I'm not at the Wii U right now, but I have a paintball mask, a jersey, and some mountain boots.

Top Bottom