• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your Inkling

TheJoRu

My girl.

zlCfzTaIiYgD64L3t4

Zomba13

My Inkling changes every so often as I want to get the most ability unlocks as possible so right now I don't have a set style. I do love the robosquid amiibo armour and the single player Octoling unlock.

I mostly Staaaaay Fresh though.

I like this though:
r5JMOZY.jpg

openrob

Stupid question but how do you take Wii U screenshots?

Simply press home button when in game at the moment you want to take screen shot, then go to internet browser and then just go to any upload site (Facebook, twitter, abload, minus, etc) and click upload image. You will have a choice of uploading the paused image of either the TV or gamepad.

Zomba13

Damn, that's fresh.

Does the jacket change color alongside the hair, or were you just lucky to have matching colors for this pic?

Jacket stays pink but the glasses change colour. Not 100% sure why they are orange with the pink hair though.

KevinCow

Banned
My Inkling changes every so often as I want to get the most ability unlocks as possible so right now I don't have a set style. I do love the robosquid amiibo armour and the single player Octoling unlock.

I mostly Staaaaay Fresh though.

I like this though:
r5JMOZY.jpg

How did you get so many items with 3 perk slots? My stores only sell 2 perk slots.

RagnarokX

zlCfzTaKLYgqaH4J7v

I usually play as the girl because she looks better, but I switched to the boy because the girl's tentacles clip through this armor.

TI82

Banned
Game has some weird aliasing, but I'm assuming that it looks better on screen and this is just due to the Wii U's screenshot method?

Top Bottom