• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Indie Bundle 15 is live

$1 tier is the only one really worth it to me got most of the other games just don't have Sir or goodbye Deponia which is easily worth $1.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Would jump on Gang Beasts in a heartbeat if I wasn't waiting for the PS4 version, definitely the biggest value here.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Grabbed it for Xenonauts and Skullgirls, both look pretty good.

Some giveaways. Too lazy to modbot, quote for Humble gift links.

Goodbye Deponia

Sir, You Are Being Hunted

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Did they ever sell it for that much? Crazy

They sold it no cheaper than the equivalent tier on Kickstarter. Alpha access or whatever it was on KS was $90, so it was $90 on Steam until the next phase where they lowered the price to match the next Kickstarter tier down. It's gone on sale quite a bit since then, but they were basically just trying to keep from looking like they were ripping off the people who supported the game being made in the first place.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I remember the days I used to get excited about HIBs.

Goodbye Deponia? Well that's odd, only offering the third part of a story driven trilogy.

What? I thought there was only one game.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I'd be so pissed if I bought that game at $90.

It was only that price in EA... as they didn't want to undercut the KS pledgers who paid that much to have Early Access. I agreed with their reasoning.. it was never meant to be purchased by other people at that price and if they lowered it before release they would have been a-holes to the people who funded the game.

That said.. it's been pretty poorly received... but the high price of EA as some kind of overplayed because it lacks context.

Also, anyone know the size of the vinyls.. I'm actually interested in those.. but depends on how big they are.

Stimpack

I remember the days I used to get excited about HIBs.

What? I thought there was only one game.

I don't know much about the others, but Xenonauts is pretty good if you like classic X-COM. Sir, You Are Being Hunted seemed kind of bland, which is a disappointment.

Is Planetary Annihilation actually a bad game? I guess I should just look and see if we have an OT.

Tagyhag

Hmm I have most of the games but I have been waiting for a nice price on Hunted, will wait for the bonus games before purchasing.

Also, anyone who doesn't own Gang Beasts, the price is well worth it. Especially since you get all the other games.

Zukuu

Banned
Thanks for the heads up! Seems it's now time to finish the Deponia series, will pledge 5 bucks or so.

edit: Actually Xenonauts looks awesome. Dunno how I missed that when it was released. Will pledge above the average.
edit 2: Ah screw it. Gangbeasts you are mine too. 10 bucks.

RedToad64

Grabbing for Gang Beasts, 8 players in a game on screen at once!??!?!?! Unheard of
I can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or something. Plenty of games have eight or more players for local multiplayer.

I'll probably pick this up once next week's extra games appear.

Top Bottom