• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

graywolf323

Here's a sonyrewards.com code for 500 Sony Reward Points

You need to register them on http://www.sonyrewards.com/PS4 - if you don't have an account you can make one, and you can only redeem two of these per account (which is why I have an extra one).

It expires on the 30 (the card, not the points themselves).

Quote to see and enjoy.

There's something weird about Sony Rewards, the address you register when you sign up and the IP address you connect to the account from. Technically, you can only use Sony Rewards in the US, but if you put an US Address on the registration and access from a non-US IP address, your account will be "locked internally" and you won't be able to redeem SonyReward points for some items (more specifically, the PSN credit vouchers). You can assign your PSN account to it and you can get rewards from digital purchases.

thanks! that gave me enough points to get a $10 PSN code :D

This is a really nice idea for a thread!

I have a thirty-day PS+ code that I won't use. The code is:

9555-RHN5-RKNC

Please post when you claim so that everyone knows that it has been taken. :)

This is a really nice idea for a thread!

I have a thirty-day PS+ code that I won't use. The code is:

9555-RHN5-RKNC

Please post when you claim so that everyone knows that it has been taken. :)

Pretty sure a lurker already reedemed that but I will give a try.

EDIT: Looks like its dead Jimmy

Kei-

Wondering if anyone has a free month code for Xbox Live, would love to download Gears of War 3 and Black Flag while they are free, and I won't be able to get XBL until some time next month.

Also, I have a 7 day PS+ trial, would post, but not sure how to make it invisible unless quoted. If anyone wants it, PM me.

Edit: Gave the PS+ code to Orochinagis
Edit 2: So I guess 14 day trials will also let you download the games, but just not from the website. So if anyone has a 14 day trial instead, I would appreciate it.

Syriel

I will be giving away the $20 PSN card Sunday night at 20pm est. make sure and follow me on Twitter @4Scarrs_Gaming

Please take the self-promotion elsewhere.

If you're not giving something away (or claiming something) you shouldn't be posting in the thread.

Methos#1975

Anyone have a PS Plus Trial code, I just need to download a cloud save and don't really want a whole month just to do that one thing.

MiTYH

Off the wall looking to see if anyone has a 30-day code for XBox Live? I'd love to get these games with gold games... PM if possible! :)

Syriel

Anyone have a spare 30 day PS Plus code for a UK account? PM if you do. Thanks in advance.

Off the wall looking to see if anyone has a 30-day code for XBox Live? I'd love to get these games with gold games... PM if possible! :)

Hello, someone gave me a free xbox 360. Any gold trial will be really appreciated!

Thanks

You guys are all in the wrong thread.

You want the begging thread here:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471037

Mash83

Im not sure if this is the right place for this but I have a 33% off promo code for GTA V on PS4.

Expires on September 6th 2015.

send me a PM if interested.

Edit: Claimed

illusionary

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Digital Download PC

Code: MVNA-PGKY-IUSH-WPMS-XGNE-EYUQ

Link: https://redeem.geforce.com/

Got a few codes when I ordered my GPUs. Let me know when you use it so I can delete the E-Mail.

This'll almost certainly have been hoovered up by a lurker, with it having been posted in plain text. For future reference, use ModBot if you'd like to avoid this - or at the very least, get a notification when the code is taken.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858592

Regardless, thanks for the generosity!

Giving away 2x 2 day trial Xbox LIVE. All you need to do is follow me @BumblebeeCodyxHidekiKamiya4eVER

Jokes

Quote to reveal both codes :)

That being said, PM me if you're interested in an Anya/Animated Imulsion skins for Gears UE

Two Xbox Live codes for "Forza Horizon 2 DLC" from a Pringles promotion. They aren't saying what it is, but it's something for the game. Only redeem if you have Forza Horizon 2. Quote to reveal.

I have no use for this so..

Code:
Playstation Plus 1 Month Trial (EU Only I think, came free with Destiny The Taken King) - 
[B]2932 - FTNP - FNLA[/B]

Top Bottom