• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Shun

Should replace the Aqua picture with this one.

CYClWOYVAAAOQWg.jpg

CYRnIB_U0AAQVS-.jpg

more badge.
CbAC2txUUAAbHHM.jpg

Golnei

I mean, that's obvious. Localisation by its very nature is defilement; that's why I make a point of boycotting any game that has the temerity to ship with a translation, while sending anonymous threats to fan translators on weekends. How else will they learn?

Draxal

Should replace the Aqua picture with this one.

CYClWOYVAAAOQWg.jpg

CYRnIB_U0AAQVS-.jpg

more badge.
CbAC2txUUAAbHHM.jpg

You don't know how annoying getting Midori was. So fucking annoying, and replace Azura with Kiria!

You make Odin viable by getting him out of Dark Mage and into a physical class

The problem with doing that is you kinda gimp Ophelia by doing so. I wish the kids weren't in the game truth be told, so I might do it anyway.

Draxal

Darn, then that means that's not even all of them in that image. On top of the second gen characters they're just adding now, it ought to be even more!

They added alot of npc characters sprites, so it really upped the count (they're available in blue/ally side now).

edit.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58717

Posted the 8 panels here (but I got them from JoeM86 who posted them in the Badge Arcade thread yesterday here. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194935730&postcount=1967

Chrom

They added alot of npc characters sprites, so it really upped the count (they're available in blue/ally side now).

edit.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58717

Posted the 8 panels here (but I got them from JoeM86 who posted them in the Badge Arcade thread yesterday here. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194935730&postcount=1967

Nice!

Seems like they could still add in even more stuff if they wanted, like the capturable bosses and amiibo characters. The potential's kind of crazy if you ask me.

Shun

v
Lies! My swordmaster Odin sucked.

Anyway, how many dark falcon wings do we get? Going to use one of those on Odin if we get more than one.

You get two proofs of each Dark Pegasus and Demon Fighter. At least Odin can survive TWO-THREE (maybe) HITS as sword master and not die all the time from being doubled.

I ended up getting him through sword master then back to dark mage before get ophelia.

Really Odin is only good for his middle school speech patterns and for fathering Ophelia.

You don't know how annoying getting Midori was. So fucking annoying, and replace Azura with Kiria!

The problem with doing that is you kinda gimp Ophelia by doing so. I wish the kids weren't in the game truth be told, so I might do it anyway.
I don't understand why change to Kiria?

I just want the children aspect of the game to actually be a second generation and a timeskip again.
But Narihiro knows and he will milk it out because adding a second generation is like another game, mind as well just throw kids for fan service and make more money that way.

Azuran

Banned
People really seem to think a completely literal translation is always the best.

I actually seen people calling it censorship on Twitter because it's not a literal translation. Like what?

At the end of the day, they both convey the same message except the first actually has some character to it and it's not generic dialogue seen in every game ever made.

Neoweee

How do Paralogues work in Revelations? Are they just repeats of all of the ones from the other branches? Are their scripts adjusted if so? And does it have any Paralogues that can't be done on the main paths?

NeonZ

How do Paralogues work in Revelations? Are they just repeats of all of the ones from the other branches? Are their scripts adjusted if so? And does it have any Paralogues that can't be done on the main paths?

Nope, Revelations just reuses the paralogues from both paths, and it has no exclusive ones.

Draxal

I don't understand why change to Kiria?

I just want the children aspect of the game to actually be a second generation and a timeskip again.
But Narihiro knows and he will milk it out because adding a second generation is like another game, mind as well just throw kids for fan service and make more money that way.

You said Azura was an idol, so replace her with the real thing (although I forgot if Kiria was actually an idol).

I'm fine with the kids being a once a time thing, but I really really don't want them in every game especially if they have to use the DBZ time thing to explain it.

Hinoka too irrelevant to get an adjective

They're just keeping it accurate to the story!

How do you access the paralogues in conquest if there isn't a world map like awakening/birthright?

you can access them at any time, same as the other routes

again, there technically is no world map in any route

CazTGG

Not sure if this is the place to post them, but I just got back from the Fire Emblem Fates pre-release event over here in Canada and I was able to take a few pictures while there (I apologize for the lighting, it was fairly dark at the event and my camera lacks a flash feature):

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Soon I can return to this thread as was my Birthright. The lands where I made the greatest of Conquests. It is my Fate.

rip usagi and sugai

it's now asugi

mountain priests are now great masters cause idk

"Priest -> Mountain Priest? So...he's just a priest that moved to the mountains? Wow, what a promotion!"

Not that Great Master is much better, but hush. >.>

Edit: Just realized if they're gonna call Ashura Shura, then what do we call the Shura? D:

Top Bottom