• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat [Mafia] |OT| Till Death Do Us Part

Sophia

I mean, what struck me as odd is how many people are saying she's providing all this 'deep' insight (which is utter puff), and CzarTim going

as far as to console her for being nervous to comment.

Sophia, I sincerely welcome you to the game as much as anyone (except Sorian), but D1 is hardly the time for these butterflies to waft so gently in the breeze around

you.

Yeah, you're both right about this. Flux says this is exactly like Werewolf 1, but personally I feel it's more the opposite.

I'm not sure who my Day 1 vote will be on at this point. I'll discuss it over with Ty4on in private, but right now I'm sure I won't be voting for any of the role claims or pairs with replacements. I definitely do not feel confident with voting for those.

For the rest of the replies - I'm reading, and I acknowledge your post, even if I'm not replying. Thank you for the clarification Blarg.

cabot

brb

giphy.gif

I'm on a two match winning streak. It can only go down from here.

Gorlak

Banned
Does nobody find the lack of votes disturbing? It's the perfect setting for chaos in the last minutes, there is literally NO reason to not vote right now.

Burbeting

Banned
rest & karu (0)
fluxwavez
sophia

launchpadmcq & gorlak (1)
fluxwavez
*splinter
blargonaut
giant panda
cabot

*splinter & cabot (0)
gorlak
kingkitty

timeaisis & fluxwavez (3)
launchpadmcq
ultrajay
ty4on
coppanuva
*splinter
*splinter
camjo-z
*splinter

blargonaut & kawl_usc (2)
flame_ac
boo boo'n
karkador
zippedpinhead

kingkitty & hyperactivity (5)
hyperactivity
czartim
never forever
kawl_usc
boo boo'n
kyanrute

el topo & giant panda (2)
cabot
gorlak
*splinter

coppanuva & flame_ac (2)
*splinter
ty4on
batsnacks
fluxwavez
hyperactivity

karkador & zippedpinhead (0)
fluxwavez
fluxwavez
giant panda
coppanuva

never forever & czartim (1)
karu
coppanuva

ultrajay & boo boo'n (2)
never forever
kyanrute
kingkitty
coppanuva
cabot

magnumboy20xx & batsnacks (0)
flame_ac

tl21xx & camjo-z (0)
coppanuva

kyanrute & retroid (1)
*splinter
*splinter
sophia
flame_ac

sophia & ty4on (3)
launchpadmcq
blargonaut
fluxwavez

16 Votes Needed for Majority

23 Active Votes.

*Splinter

VOTE: KingKitty

VOTE: Karkador

VOTE: Timeaisis

VOTE: LaunchPadMcQ

VOTE: Blargonaut

VOTE: UltraJay

VOTE: Coppanuva

VOTE: *Splinter

VOTE: Tl21xx

VOTE: MagnumBoy20xx

VOTE: Karu

VOTE: Kyanrute

VOTE: El Topo

VOTE: Never Forever

VOTE: So4ia

LOOK AT ALL THESE VOTES I'M MAKING. SUCH CLARITY

Edit: highlight tags removed so it stops fucking up the vote tool

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, you're both right about this. Flux says this is exactly like Werewolf 1, but personally I feel it's more the opposite.

Hell no. I'd quote the exact comments from the WW1 thread if I could, but this is like putting a mirror to what happened in there. For your personal reference, post #846 and #851, which then lead into people piling on their votes on you, which then lead to you role claiming as a last ditch effort to not getting lynched when you were a Wolf.

*Splinter

But seriously, discussion is happening, stop whining for votes and fucking read it. People can make points just fine without sticking a little red flag in it.

You aren't contributing anything by banging this drum. Same goes for NF and anyone else who can't process a thread beyond the vote summary.

And let's not pretend that a vote placed now has a strong chance of being final. There's another ~22 hours of discussion time left that I intend to not ignore.

Karkador

Banned
so yesterday's opinion was we're all afraid of engaging you, and today is we all want to be in Sophia.

What will tomorrow be?

Well, I think it's gonna get crazier as we approach the buzzer. Timeflux may or may not activate phase 2; the team with Blarg in it might decide to turn the game upside down. Launch may go Full-McQuack. CzarTim might post something of any importance. *Splinter may finally go heel. El Topo may finally escape the negative zone, Gorlak may stop sounding like a clone of you, giant panda may double down on accusing me..

*Splinter

Well, I think it's gonna get crazier as we approach the buzzer. Timeflux may or may not activate phase 2; the team with Blarg in it might decide to turn the game upside down. Launch may go Full-McQuack. CzarTim might post something of any importance. *Splinter may finally go heel. El Topo may finally escape the negative zone, Gorlak may stop sounding like a clone of you, giant panda may double down on accusing me..
Bold predictions

0zvU3lK.gif

Warxard

Banned
Posting from mobile is a complete fucking nightmare. The effect is ruined

VOTE : Boo Boo'n

Elaborate on that drive by

Firstly, as Rest is no longer in the game...

UNVOTE

Karu's vote on Never Forever is interesting, as he didn't really expand on it too much after his vote. Nothing for me to be suspicious of right now tho.

I'm really starting to dislike drive-by votes like this. I too echo cabot and would like elaboration on it.

I've already listed my grievances with the team of Kingkitty and Hyperactivity, I only added the vote because I simply forgot to vote after I had unvoted.

The lack of activity is dreadful.

Hyper, are you even trying? A dozen posts of "I'm catching up guys" - and you never actually do!

VOTE: kingkitty

Gorlak

Banned
Oh yeah splint... go eat a d?ck.

I'll ask people to put down votes as often as I want to.

You go and try to find something you can read in the posts of Retroid, TL21xx (Mr. I won't vote, 'cause it's too much activity), Magnum, El Topo, ... 'cause there are none. Please put down votes, guys.

TL21xx

Banned
Oh yeah splint... go eat a d?ck.

I'll ask people to put down votes as often as I want to.

You go and try to find something you can read in the posts of Retroid, TL21xx (Mr. I won't vote, 'cause it's too much activity), Magnum, El Topo, ... 'cause there are none. Please put down votes, guys.

Wrong. I haven't voted because there isn't a clear person in my mind to drop a vote on. Yet. All I'm seeing is noise so far.

We've got what, 19 hours left? Why should I rush? It's not like we're currently in a pickle where we're stuck with a tie. I'll vote when I'm good and ready. I'm not interested in starting a dogpile for the sake of it.

kingkitty

mclaunch voted on hyper (although the vote was on me, the reasoning was aimed at hyper). he questions whether hyper is "even trying" and stating that hyper has not bothered to catch up. in function, his vote looks like a pressure vote.

now we see what I'm assuming is some sort of scribbled notes of nonsense by hyper which shows that he is making an effort to "catch up". Gorlak sheeped mclaunch but I'm not surprised considering they're partners. Although he chooses to sheep right after hyper gives us a look at his notes about stuff. i'm assuming at this point the votes are no longer pressure vote related, or maybe they believe there still isn't enough to satiate their tongues. or maybe there isn't enough sonic erotica.

cabot

Is sheeping with your lover a #scumtell ?

the timeless question.

Also, those notes read like the cinema voice guy is narrating the thread.

Retroid

VOTE: No Lynch

No, I probably won't be keeping that vote but I wanted to bring up the discussion on a potential NL as it seems to be something overlooked in most games. It doesn't really give much of an edge to either side, but it potentially removes a huge burden in that, if we hit a key role, it could make things really tough (ie. saving or investigative roles). On top, it avoids the situation where there are last minute scrambles for people to reveal as they realize it is their only option.

Also, not going to sidestep that I haven't been active, apologies to Burb, Kyan and everyone.

Gorlak

Banned
Wrong. I haven't voted because there isn't a clear person in my mind to drop a vote on. Yet. All I'm seeing is noise so far.

We've got what, 19 hours left? Why should I rush? It's not like we're currently in a pickle where we're stuck with a tie. I'll vote when I'm good and ready. I'm not interested in starting a dogpile for the sake of it.

You are stalling and afraid of being held responsible for your actions. You actively approve of late swings by not contributing now.

FluxWaveZ

VOTE: No Lynch

No, I probably won't be keeping that vote but I wanted to bring up the discussion on a potential NL as it seems to be something overlooked in most games. It doesn't really give much of an edge to either side, but it potentially removes a huge burden in that, if we hit a key role, it could make things really tough (ie. saving or investigative roles). On top, it avoids the situation where there are last minute scrambles for people to reveal as they realize it is their only option.

Also, not going to sidestep that I haven't been active, apologies to Burb, Kyan and everyone.

If I was a Day Vig., I'd shoot you right now.

cabot

Gorlak I can't seem to find any posts where you really talk about hyperkitty.

What are your feelings? Don't pull a zipped and say 'I agree with my partner'

pls

Quick question, to flux

Sorta mostly believe you about not being scum, don't believe Time is as ignorant, at least now, as he acts, and while I'm fine with your claim, some stuff since then has bothered me (post 730 "I'm an amateur" being especially BS)

But if you don't seem so worried about your claim, does it have t do with the way it interacts. Did you consider the ability of scum, with more abilities to look at and compare at their disposal, to ascertain more accurately what you were doing?

You said your chat went like this
Flux jokes(ish) about claiming 6 minutes in
Time says lol
Flux posts a massive plan

As it is, I'm willing to wait to see what the plan is, seeing as there definitely is a plan that is ebing ignored and hasn't come into effect, but the idea of your ability interacting with something scum has and you not taking that into account bothers me

Top Bottom