• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm going to a party but my jeans stink

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumRush

You should dig up the shower threads.

Or hand washing ones

Hint: There are a chunk of users who don't shower regularly or wash their hands.

Or their towels. That was my nightmare thread...people saying "why wash your towel when your clean after a shower"??

Quick

Banned
Is there a summary on why the jeans stink? OP only showers once a month?

Joking aside, if your jeans are at a state that it smells and you can smell it without having to place it near your nose, don't wear it. Buy a new pair.

Quick

Banned

TxHkBna.gif

What the fuck. What the fuck.

What the fuck. lol

I'm considering buying a pair of new jeans, but I also want to buy a small gift for the hosts and I'm not sure whether I have time for both before the party starts.
Dude it's a party not a job interview. No one gives a shit if you're late.

I tried soaking my pants in a faucet in a public restroom, but it didn't really work and now I'm sitting on the subway with stinky pants that are visibly wet in the crotch area. Hopefully, they'll be dry before I get to the party.
Probably the worst thing you can do tbh.

Before, you just smelled like stank
Now you smell like wet stank

jmood88

I have no idea what you're doing to get urine on your pants or why you would let that go on long enough without washing them that people can smell them.

Archer

For now, spray cologne on your jeans.

When you get home, wrap your jeans in ziplock and freeze them in the freezer for a few days. Then pull 'em out, hang dry them and wear again. No more nutsack sweat smell.

And, wash your balls homie.

dity

How is it dumb? It was a genuine question. Unless OP has terrible hygiene and doesn't shower/wash his junk, there should be no reason for his crotch to smell.
Your crotch isn't magically maintained by crotch angels throughout the day.

Run a finger along the crease between your leg and crotch area. Smell that. Smell it real good. Really sniff it in at the end of the day. Sniff it.

You don't need to pissing yourself like OP for there to be some stink down there. You gon' sweat.

I don't have time to go home and change. I'm considering buying a pair of new jeans, but I also want to buy a small gift for the hosts and I'm not sure whether I have time for both before the party starts.

If you show up to the party on time in your dirty pants, you'll probably be the only one there and the hosts will definitely smell them.

Update: So like I said in other posts, I managed to buy a new pair and still make it to the party on time. Actually, I was the second person there. So, no reason to stress out about it really.

Why do you pee on the bottom of your jeans? Like pee might dribble into your boxers but... it shouldn't be more than like a drop lmao.

Have you ever lived in a semi-cold climate? Let me tell you, the combination of really needing to pee and being in a cold climate is really perilous for the bottom of your pants. When it's cold, my penis sort of shrivels up and trying to piss then is really difficult. There is like a 40 % chance that the piss beam will divide from the main stream and you get like a secondary stream which is around 25 % in size of the main stream. You cannot control this part of the stream. If you're lucky, it hits inside the bowl, but if you're unlucky it goes outside on the floor. If you're really unlucky it goes on your socks and bottom of your pants. If it's not an emergency, I can mitigate the situation by massaging my penis for a minute to warm it up. If I'm at home, I can just sit down and then everything will go inside the bowl. If it's an emergency though, and I'm drunk and at a nasty ass bathroom in a pub, I'd rather take my chances than sit down. Judging by the look of these bathrooms, I'm not the only person who has issues controlling my piss in these situations, even though, judging by the reactions itt, most gaffers will handle their piss with surgical precision.

Still it's not related to the issue I had today. The smell was ball sweat, not piss.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Update: So like I said in other posts, I managed to buy a new pair and still make it to the party on time. Actually, I was the second person there. So, no reason to stress out about it really.

Have you ever lived in a semi-cold climate? Let me tell you, the combination of really needing to pee and being in a cold climate is really perilous for the bottom of your pants. When it's cold, my penis sort of shrivels up and trying to piss then is really difficult. There is like a 40 % chance that the piss beam will divide from the main stream and you get like a secondary stream which is around 25 % in size of the main stream. You cannot control this part of the stream. If you're lucky, it hits inside the bowl, but if you're unlucky it goes outside on the floor. If you're really unlucky it goes on your socks and bottom of your pants. If it's not an emergency, I can mitigate the situation by massaging my penis for a minute to warm it up. If I'm at home, I can just sit down and then everything will go inside the bowl. If it's an emergency though, and I'm drunk and at a nasty ass bathroom in a pub, I'd rather take my chances than sit down. Judging by the look of these bathrooms, I'm not the only person who has issues controlling my piss in these situations, even though, judging by the reactions itt, most gaffers will handle their piss with surgical precision.

Still it's not related to the issue I had today. The smell was ball sweat, not piss.

You should draw a diagram of this phenomenon so we know what you mean.

As some who's genitals have beenbin a state of semi-hibernation the entire winter, can't say I've had that problem.

Unless this is a stealth Congratsonthesex post

PSYGN

GAF I ran out of toilet paper. I had to use a towel to wipe so now it smells bad and has fecal matter smeared across it. Should I buy a new towel or do you think this will wash off nicely in the washer?

jmood88

OP demonstrates why "you should never wash your jeans" is an absurd idea. Once every 2-4 wears depending on how dirty they get.
No, it demonstrates why people shouldn't be nasty as fuck and urinate in their clothing, then ignore said urine.

dity

I used to live in Canada and the average temp in winter for me was 0 OP. This thing did not happen OP, and I was a child. I did not cover the whole room in piss.

So, I'm going to a small party hosted by a coworker. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to do laundry in a while, and I noticed that the jeans I picked this morning are pretty stinky. Like bad enough where I can feel the stench myself, coming all the way from my crotch to my nose while sitting down. I don't have time to go home and change. I'm considering buying a pair of new jeans, but I also want to buy a small gift for the hosts and I'm not sure whether I have time for both before the party starts. I tried soaking my pants in a faucet in a public restroom, but it didn't really work and now I'm sitting on the subway with stinky pants that are visibly wet in the crotch area. Hopefully, they'll be dry before I get to the party.

So, has anyone else been in a similar situation? What, if anything, did you do about it? How did it go?

kanye-west-hell-naw.gif

So you don't check the clothes you wear before you leave? Anyways here is what you do.
1. Tell her something important came up and that you are going to be a little late.
2. Go to store and buy new clothes and whatever gift you want to get her.
3. Wash your ass
4. Go to the party.
5. Wash your damn clothes.

Have you ever lived in a semi-cold climate? Let me tell you, the combination of really needing to pee and being in a cold climate is really perilous for the bottom of your pants.

I live in Canada. Temperatures hit -20 degrees Celsius or less during the winter.

I have never encountered the problem you speak of, nor have I used the method you speak of to "get ready" to urinate.

So, I'm going to a small party hosted by a coworker. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to do laundry in a while, and I noticed that the jeans I picked this morning are pretty stinky. Like bad enough where I can feel the stench myself, coming all the way from my crotch to my nose while sitting down. I don't have time to go home and change. I'm considering buying a pair of new jeans, but I also want to buy a small gift for the hosts and I'm not sure whether I have time for both before the party starts. I tried soaking my pants in a faucet in a public restroom, but it didn't really work and now I'm sitting on the subway with stinky pants that are visibly wet in the crotch area. Hopefully, they'll be dry before I get to the party.

So, has anyone else been in a similar situation? What, if anything, did you do about it? How did it go?

What the fuck.... Really man.

Unless you confess that it's you, there will only be suspicions. My jeans sometimes get like that at work because they blast the heat at my office, and my balls sweat an incredible amount. You just gotta pretend it's not noticeable and do better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom