• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#FE | Genei Ibunroku #FE Import OT: Fire Emblem’s spinoff Performa ft. SMT48

Draxal

http://personacentral.com/rumor-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-sequel-possibly-works/

Successful Candidates
The winners of the event will be rewarded with the following:

An appearance as a voice actor in a new RPG.
Voice acting and dance lessons from Avex staff.
The possibility of a debut as a new Avex voice actor.
The judges at the final event will be:

Kaori Fukuhara (voice actor, singer)
Yoshiaki Fujisawa (composer, orchestrator, sound producer)
Avex Music Creative Co., Ltd’s Yui Seishi (Producer, Director)
SHOWROOM Ltd. Audition officials
Decoo Corporation’s Yohei Tsuburaya (Producer)

I'd be really shocked if this happens as while the game has good reviews from people that played it ... but the appeal is rather limited.

The fact that the series is still getting things from cads and such is leading me to believe that it might be having some invisible legs in japan, I cant really accept that it would sell only 30,000+ in japan especially with it being called such a good game by everyone.

I mean, I guess more people could have gotten the game digitally due to how bad the load times are disc wise, however even so I still think it bombed.

I got a Yashiro and Kiria signed card from my pulls fwiw.

FluxWaveZ

I think this game's gonna be kind of stealth released in June, even though it's a Wii U exclusive. We're 2 months away, but the only thing we really have is last month's Nintendo Direct video. Combine that with the fact it's around E3 time, and I think it might be overshadowed.

I guess it's to be expected somewhat, though, given what must be their sales projections for the game.

mrmickfran

I think this game's gonna be kind of stealth released in June, even though it's a Wii U exclusive. We're 2 months away, but the only thing we really have is last month's Nintendo Direct video. Combine that with the fact it's around E3 time, and I think it might be overshadowed.

I guess it's to be expected somewhat, though, given what must be their sales projections for the game.
It'll probably get one last E3 showing and that'll be it. I don't see another Direct between now and E3.

FluxWaveZ

It'll probably get one last E3 showing and that'll be it. I don't see another Direct between now and E3.

It doesn't have to be a Direct, but they haven't released any individual video showing it off yet. Compare that to something like, say, Xenoblade Chronicles X (another Wii U JRPG) which got a lot of independent content like that prior to its launch.

Was going to preorder but, the impressions about long load times from the disc are making me wait to get the digital.

Same here. I really want to own a physical copy, but the load time breakdowns physical vs. digital make digital the only choice imho. Too bad they aren't doing the Xenoblade thing and offering a separate download file to improve the on-disc version.

Yagami_Sama

I am playing this game for a while, so far I Played almost 50 hours and to tell you the truth, Load times did not bother me at all.
Actually, the frame rate drops in the city, which is not frequent, just when running near a lot of NPCs, bother me more than the load times.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Finally decided to grab the game, since it went down in price.
I have one question - is it normal to not be able to get game sound from the gamepad? Usually when you plug headphones in the slot, you get all the sound, even if the game doesn't support off TV play iirc. In this case, the only sounds I can here are the bubbly/sparkling effects when I touch the gamepad screen.

Kensuke

Started playing this. Stuck on a request. This girl that tells your fortune is telling me to pick an item 'in front of the second floor of Green Park'. Anyone remember where this is?

Finally decided to grab the game, since it went down in price.
I have one question - is it normal to not be able to get game sound from the gamepad? Usually when you plug headphones in the slot, you get all the sound, even if the game doesn't support off TV play iirc. In this case, the only sounds I can here are the bubbly/sparkling effects when I touch the gamepad screen.
think so?not too sure since i never tried plugging headphone on gamepad
Started playing this. Stuck on a request. This girl that tells your fortune is telling me to pick an item 'in front of the second floor of Green Park'. Anyone remember where this is?

can't remember that request detail. but generally if the item is in real world, usually there'll be some sparkling stuff on ground. if it's in dungeon, either the same or certain monster drop (either normal or rare)

Kensuke

can't remember that request detail. but generally if the item is in real world, usually there'll be some sparkling stuff on ground. if it's in dungeon, either the same or certain monster drop (either normal or rare)

Yeah, I managed to find the sparkling item for her first request, but just can't figure out this second one. I thought the green park might be the fourth dungeon, but I can't find it anywhere. Guess I'll just have to live with it. :p

Yagami_Sama

I remember that there is one quest in which is needed to take something from the second floor of 106 idolsphere and deliver to a girl. But I am not sure if this is the quest you are taking about.

Kensuke

So, what's up with the key items you get from black shadow (savage?) encounters? It says a mirage collects them, but I'm in chapter 5 and haven't come across this mirage.

Shun

For those can't go but want to follow the members that are attending...

The Genei Ibunroku #FE Premium Live Concert is actually taking place tomorrow at ~14:00 JST

I'll be updating the thread with any news and photos of the event.

The voice actors for each character will be singing their image songs live on stage at the Nakano Sun Plaza hall.

Xbro

The Genei Ibunroku #FE Premium Live Concert is actually taking place tomorrow at ~14:00 JST

The voice actors for each character will be singing their image songs live on stage at the Nakano Sun Plaza hall.

Would that be this thread or a different thread?

ranmafan

Can't wait for it! Hope they have some goods to sale too. Been looking forward to this concert for months. Interestingly looks like only the first show was a sale out from checking at tickets yesterday. Thank goodness I got tickets to the first show then.

FluxWaveZ

Can't wait for it! Hope they have some goods to sale too. Been looking forward to this concert for months. Interestingly looks like only the first show was a sale out from checking at tickets yesterday. Thank goodness I got tickets to the first show then.

Yeah, the merch. they'll be selling at the venue:

CiE63BpWEAI0Umn.jpg:orig

Via: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/asej/blog/vol040.html

Shun

Concert is in 5 hours

They're also giving concert lights.

CibirJwVAAE-2dd.jpg

For those going could you get me a Kiria Concert Light, the Violet one (´;д;`)

Characters and Colors

Itsuki - Light Blue
Tsubasa - Pink
Touma - Red
Kiria - Violet
Eleonora - Green
Mamori - Yellow
Tiki - Yellow Green
Maiko - Light Green
Barry - Orange
Yashiro - Purple

All of them should have a White Light setting as well.

Also they're preparing the sound for it now.

CidTLOmUgAAT_0X.jpg
CidTLPFUoAA5GRO.jpg

ranmafan

Thanks for the pic on the goods prices Shun! Helps me decide what to get today early. Good to see sale time starts early too. Want to get that shopping done quickly.

ranmafan

My ticket says its from 2:30 - 3:30 I believe. The first showing that is. I think that's right unless the 2:30 is the time the doors open for going in. Either way I'm heading there early since goods are on sale early.

ranmafan

But 15:30 and 19:00 are when curtains open.

Ok editing here again.
This is most likely correct. They used the same wording at last years fire emblem concert so that would mean 3:30 it starts. But it's a strange way of wording it all.

Either way anyone that's coming and wants to get goods, the line is very long now. Going to take a while to get through it.

FluxWaveZ

Either way anyone that's coming and wants to get goods, the line is very long now. Going to take a while to get through it.

As one would expect. If I was there, I'd probably just pick up the black T-Shirt.

Wish there was a way to see this without being there. Really want to see if the actors will have dance choreographies mimicking the ones in-game; I'd like to see the live version of Give me!!.

ranmafan

As one would expect.

Thankfully it's not as bad as that terrible line at that horrendously terrible final fantasy xiv fan festival I went to in Tokyo in 2014. I'm still quite angry about that horrible event and the goods line especially.

Anyway I'm pumped! This along with the dragon quest live spectacular later this year are my most anticipated events this year. I'll post impressions and hopefully a few pictures later. But one things for sure, it's nice to see a whole bunch of fans together for the game. Beats all the negativity I hear about it on the net regarding the American release stuff.

Draxal

Thankfully it's not as bad as that terrible line at that horrendously terrible final fantasy xiv fan festival I went to in Tokyo in 2014. I'm still quite angry about that horrible event and the goods line especially.

Anyway I'm pumped! This along with the dragon quest live spectacular later this year are my most anticipated events this year. I'll post impressions and hopefully a few pictures later. But one things for sure, it's nice to see a whole bunch of fans together for the game. Beats all the negativity I hear about it on the net regarding the American release stuff.

Heh, I wondered what the reaction overseas was to having different lines in Japanese in the Western release.

First time I think this has ever happened in a game.

edit.

Are you getting any of the can badges? Not that I want them (i'm going to fall through that rabbit hole); but if you do post pics!

ranmafan

Heh, I wondered what the reaction overseas was to having different lines in Japanese in the Western release.

First time I think this has ever happened in a game.

edit.

Are you getting any of the can badges? Not that I want them (i'm going to fall through that rabbit hole); but if you do post pics!

Probably not because I don't have much money today and I don't have any room for more small things these days. But I'm still in line so I might change my mind. Am getting the tote bag and some stickers for my daughter who loves the characters and the music. Other than that, not sure yet

Shun

Here Draxal.

It is pretty standard. With like 20 to blind pick.

CieHQzSUUAASzXS.jpg

I mean some dude already dropped 26,000円

Cid3B4uUYAAZTum.jpg

Shirts and Parka already sold out.

CieNzYSVEAAKXos.jpg

ranmafan

I literally got to the beginning of the waiting line now five minutes ago when they announced it was being turned into the enter the hall line. So I have to wait until they let us in to buy goods. Talk about bad luck. At least I'm next to the front door, the Ac is helping a lot with this weather.

FluxWaveZ

And the start times are definitely 15:30 and 19:00 since it would have started by now at 14:00.

Wonder how long it'll actually last, with the track list being 8 confirmed songs "and more." ~1.5 hours sounds right.

ranmafan

And the start times are definitely 15:30 and 19:00 since it would have started by now at 14:00.

Wonder how long it'll actually last, with the track list being 8 confirmed songs "and more." ~1.5 hours sounds right.

Yes it's certainly 15:30. Someone in line asked one of the line staff when it would end but didn't get an answer. 90 minutes sounds right. Would be good for me too since I have a train to catch afterwords.

Top Bottom