• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV reversible cover revealed

blaaaaaaaaaaack EU, no, baby, why you gotta do this. Complaining aside, the black looks fine by itself, it's just when you put it with the rest of the series it hurts my collectoring heart. I can't remember if it's the same on the EU CE case, but the default Japanese XIII case had a sparkly logo. Sparkly.

...sparkles on the FFXV logo will help to make up for the black case angst, Square, just sayin'.

I'll be downloading the PS4 game, but I do thing that the traditional European/Japanese white logo backgrounds always the best way to go with these games.

pages

It's so beautiful - and it matches.

sappyday

Where do you get that idea? Nomura still being director would not have meant a guaranteed Nomura drawn cover.

All the KH games cover are done by him unless something has changed where it isn't actually him doing the art. I don't care if it was guaranteed. The possibility was high and until FFVIIR comes out I'm assuming he's doing it for that one too even though FF isn't his creation.

DKHF

All the KH games cover are done by him unless something has changed where it isn't actually him doing the art. I don't care if it was guaranteed. The possibility was high and until FFVIIR comes out I'm assuming he's doing it for that one too even though FF isn't his creation.
That would be cool if he draws the FFVIIR part covers but I think it will be 3D models of Cloud and some of the main characters/characters featured in that part. Maybe with a reversible cover of Nomura art.

mindsale

This reversible art looks like Amazon placeholder art. I'm not crazy about it, but I've ordered the steelbook with Amano art anyway.

Top Bottom