• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Top left and bottom right are signature Fany.

Qm9D3.jpg

Those shoes are killer.

Still embarrassing, after all this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87csTX9VqL0&feature=player_embedded

Niks

All this talk about favorites, and not a single mention of Taeyeon?

She is easily number 1. Head and shoulders above the rest.(pun intended)
This thread now needs more Taeyeon.

Ronok

Dice said:
I don't have higher res IU but I do have SNSD.
Go here so you can download all as a zip: http://min.us/mvjpV46
I had to upsize some of them a little, but the pictures were worth it. I figure this will be on a phone anyway so unless your eyesight is REALLY good it should be okay.

Edit: Actually if your crop & resize skills are up to it, you can find lots more here, IU included: http://fuckyeahhqkpop.tumblr.com/

Edit2: OH MY they have some of the highres Girl's Day Maxim pics... Yuraaaa...

:D Thanks. :)

That fuckyeahhqkpop blog is amazing. o.o

Salazar said:

♥♥♥♥♥♥

RZI

Hello K-Gaf, I want to join your ranks. I have watched all the translated Running Man episodes and some Happy Together episodes. Are there any other good Korean variety shows?

Also Gwang Soo looks kind of weird without any facial hair.

Ronok

RZI said:
Hello K-Gaf, I want to join your ranks. I have watched all the translated Running Man episodes and some Happy Together episodes. Are there any other good Korean variety shows?

Also Gwang Soo looks kind of weird without any facial hair.

He really does. o.o;; Never should have shaved. lol

I would suggest Strong Heart! :D Unfortunately I only know of 19 subbed episodes. :'( It's a massive shame because it's my favourite show after Running Man.
I'd also suggest watching Dream Team, but be prepared for some disappointment when they start up the general obstacle courses... The show has become really linear since then. =(
Also I haven't watched it all, but Family Outing started off pretty well. I haven't been able to watch more then a few episodes though so I don't know how it lasts. >.<

Oh and I almost forgot... Invincible Youth. :D It's a better show while the original cast stay, but it remains enjoyable throughout I think.

That should tide you over for a while. ;) If you want links to any of them just ask. =P

RZI

Ronok said:
He really does. o.o;; Never should have shaved. lol

I would suggest Strong Heart! :D Unfortunately I only know of 19 subbed episodes. :'( It's a massive shame because it's my favourite show after Running Man.
I'd also suggest watching Dream Team, but be prepared for some disappointment when they start up the general obstacle courses... The show has become really linear since then. =(
Also I haven't watched it all, but Family Outing started off pretty well. I haven't been able to watch more then a few episodes though so I don't know how it lasts. >.<

Oh and I almost forgot... Invincible Youth. :D It's a better show while the original cast stay, but it remains enjoyable throughout I think.

That should tide you over for a while. ;) If you want links to any of them just ask. =P

Goddamn, that's a ton of content. :D Thanks!

cj_iwakura

Question: can K-HipHop be discussed in this thread, or should I create a separate one? I love that stuff; CB Mass, Epik High, Drunken Tiger, etc.

Ronok

RZI said:
Goddamn, that's a ton of content. :D Thanks!

No problem. =P There are some others I'd recommend, but you'll probably stumble across them anyway. =P

Oh, and I should probably say, it's Dream Team Season 2 you're looking for. The first season was like 10 years earlier or something and doesn't seem to be subbed anywhere. :D

panda21

i'm starting to like Minah now :3 i love the girl's day songs where she has a part where she just goes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa because she really goes for it. and she has that signature chest bumping move whatever that is all about.

Ashhong

panda21 said:
i'm starting to like Minah now :3 i love the girl's day songs where she has a part where she just goes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa because she really goes for it. and she has that signature chest bumping move whatever that is all about.

get out

Fafnir

Niks said:
All this talk about favorites, and not a single mention of Taeyeon?

She is easily number 1. Head and shoulders above the rest.(pun intended)
This thread now needs more Taeyeon.

orangecaramel said:
No mention of Taeyeon? Maybe not since 2 pages ago but she's easily tied with Tiffany.
Everyone has their own preferences
if they are not Taeyeon than they are wrong! j/k not really

43V14.gif

LQlCh.gif

aqN6P.gif

gxBRy.gif

6hZyn.jpg

Jw4m7.jpg

ad6OP.jpg
iuTFG.jpg
nt57m.jpg

qRbrL.jpg

tQs9d.jpg
r7THc.jpg

d9ouZ.jpg
mu2dC.jpg

stVDU.jpg
ixnlU.jpg
XCIE5.jpg

7XiMg.gif
ZVmyd.gif
JE3uR.gif

Jt0u4.gif
ueof5.gif
wGWPe.gif

42MnQ.jpg

Identical twins ‘T-ara’ Hwayoung ‘and 5Dolls’ Hyoyoung showed their mirror acting.

On the June 17 broadcast of KBS 2TV “Sponge Zero (0)” they reenacted the old movies without special effects. One of the scene in the movie ‘Terminator 2&#8242; was when the female character saw in the mirror that a chip was taken out from her brain. In the scene, instead of having speicial effects, the twins acted as the same female character. So the twins were challenged in filming without special effects

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJxkMPbtOEU&t=3m32s

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:
not kpop related but shes korean so i thought i'd post anyway lol, 2nd korean girl i was overly obsessed with before taeyeon

seoul-motor-show-hwang-mi-hee-gif.gif

Lol, is that her finding a fancam?

And who is this? She is quite attractive.

Alta1r

Dice said:
It's hard to choose between Fany and Yoona. Yoona is the most consistent, but Fany reaches higher heights.

And much lower lows. Haha.
Don't kill me.

Dice said:
Sometimes Jessica is so OMGGGGGG...

HaVoK.jpg

Is this from a performance? CF?

Dice said:
...but is inconsistent like Tiffany, yet her heights reach same as Yoona level, not exceed like Tiffany. Taeyeon is like Jessica in this respect, except she comes in the dorky flavor where Jessica has the tough flavor. Depending on the mood you are in, this makes Taeyeon very uniquely appealing and could consistently land her in the #3 spot despite technically being even with Jessica, because ultimately dorky is more endearing than tough is sexy.

Like ice cream! Haha, naah, I agree about TY being up there. But she seems too dorky/quirky to be a real person sometimes. Like she's an excellent entertainer, but I can't imagine having a normal conversation with her, which gives Sica the win.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Alta1r said:
Is this from a performance? CF?
No, that's just what happens when a REAL photographer gets to take a picture. The digidrones made you forget what the art used to be, eh?

Alta1r

Dice said:
No, that's just what happens when a REAL photographer gets to take a picture. The digidrones made you forget what the art used to be, eh?

Wow, are there more of these? Specifically ones of Yoona/Sica/Yuri?

Dice

Not from the same person. Unfortunately, film photos are rare these days. However, if you dole out some cash, their official photobooks are entirely comprised of high quality film photos.

I have a handful outside of these, not all so well-framed...

VdJ7f.jpg

Hey idiot, Jia is looking so good! Get her fully in the frame!

pmkEf.jpg

What? Hyo looks good?

VVMwG.jpg

G4qh6.jpg

nWytJ.jpg

OMGGGG

sz3gp.jpg

Why hello there.

2Jjxa.jpg

And T-ara
lCZLB.jpg

Alta1r

Dice, those links are great. And those Sica pics...make me not want to navigate away from this page.

Yoona looking spectacular here:
fgLpH.jpg

And this one is pretty funny:
MN7WE.jpg

Like "Hey look, a little white kid! Quick, take a picture before it disappears into the wild again."

Alta1r

And wow, Yuri making a case for herself. I've never seen her look this good:

RtG04.jpg

oXFvB.jpg

O628G.jpg

Lol, why is Fany wearing a Harvard jacket?
jIkwK.jpg

And, I almost didn't post this one cause of Fiona:
PnsSZ.jpg

Anybody else think that Hyo/Beyonce could be an ogre/human parallel of Fiona from Shrek? Or is that just me? lol

Alta1r

Dice said:
If you don't have any pro image editor, IrfanView is the best image handler and it's free. I still use it as an image viewer and batch editor because it's so low-profile.

http://www.irfanview.com/
salazar said:
If you use imgur, it gives you an "Edit your image" option once it has uploaded.

Oh wait, so you guys upload your own images? To imgur? Or some other hosting site? I've just been linking them.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Oh wait, so you guys upload your own images? To imgur?

I use imgur. Everyone else probably uses something better.

We got stung a while back when one of the image hosts changed a bunch of Soshi photos to nude pics and hentai.

That was weird. Safe now, though, inshallah.

Dice

Alta1r said:
Oh wait, so you guys upload your own images? To imgur? Or some other hosting site? I've just been linking them.
Yes we do. It's standard net etiquette.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
I use imgur. Everyone else probably uses something better.

We got stung a while back when one of the image hosts changed a bunch of Soshi photos to nude pics and hentai.

That was weird. Safe now, though, inshallah.

Sweet. After some initial n00bness on my part trying to use imgur, it worked like a charm. Thanks!

Dice

Minah can be cute sometimes, but she is overhyped. It doesn't help her that she is in the same group as Yura, Sojin and Hyeri. They even had to tone down Yura by giving her very fake-looking blonde hair.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
xuyBb.jpg
i1Oku.jpg
O6WMJ.png
6h0WA.jpg
iE9dy.jpg
2UQmV.jpg
zicEm.jpg

lJedh.gif

panda21 said:
qdfsL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom