• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salazar said:
3fJQ3.gif

The one second to last on the right is so damn plain looking, almost ugly.

Ronok

orangecaramel said:
which phone? resolution varies

I'd be really happy if someone could link me to a website that has wallpapers for HTC Desire... 960x800

MorisUkunRasik said:
The one second to last on the right is so damn plain looking, almost ugly.
sykoex said:
Yes she's often ridiculed in the media for her homely looks. Poor girl. :(

Wait, what? Why was I never aware that this was an issue? I don't see it btw.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Whoa Rainbow is having their comeback on the 23rd with "Sweet Dream."

Concept photo:
GrtCn.jpg

Ronok said:
Wait, what? Why was I never aware that this was an issue? I don't see it btw.
I was lying about that.

Alta1r

Amazing, Dice! She is definitely #1 in SNSD for me, followed closely by Jessica in her Mr. Taxi Xmen outfit.

EDIT: Lol, syko, that ball one is hilarious.

tumblr_lkffa9dD5T1qf1542o1_500.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Amazing, Dice! She is definitely #1 in SNSD for me, followed closely by Jessica in her Mr. Taxi Xmen outfit.

EDIT: Lol, syko, that ball one is hilarious.

#1? haha

DXPett1

Fafnir said:
Yeah the Staff Monday Couple is cute, the guy seems to genuinely like the girl.

Its funny/awkward that the female staff member is Haha's better half and yet he encourages it for the lulz factor

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
Yoona is top 5, this is your #1

http://i.imgur.com/IZUCZ.jpg

Damn, when Fany looks like she does in that picture she is definitely top 3. But the rest of the time...not so much. It's #1 Yoona, #2 Jessica, #3 Taeyeon/pre-eating-disorder Yuri and then the rest that are in the not attractive enough to worry about ranking bucket. Lol.

None of SNSD holds a candle to Nana or Jaekyung though. Them two...hot damn! They need to do more variety shows.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
noooooo :(

Pledis Entertainment representatives said, “Bekah made the request herself, so after much discussion with the members, her family, and our company, she has decided to graduate from After School and return to Hawaii to pursue her original dream of becoming a designer.”

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's hard to choose between Fany and Yoona. Yoona is the most consistent, but Fany reaches higher heights.

yoona1g8nf.gif

vN8r1.jpg

Sometimes Jessica is so OMGGGGGG...

ofc90.jpg

HaVoK.jpg

...but is inconsistent like Tiffany, yet her heights reach same as Yoona level, not exceed like Tiffany. Taeyeon is like Jessica in this respect, except she comes in the dorky flavor where Jessica has the tough flavor. Depending on the mood you are in, this makes Taeyeon very uniquely appealing and could consistently land her in the #3 spot despite technically being even with Jessica, because ultimately dorky is more endearing than tough is sexy.

Dice

Salazar said:
All of them contribute, though. It's crazy to have a nine member group with (as I see it) no filler.
Hyoyeon, Yuri and Seohyun could leave and I wouldn't notice. Of them, I do like Seohyun, but I still wouldn't notice.

Xilium

Sunny and Tiffany will probably forever be my number 1 and 2 respectively. After that they kinda shift around as I watch more shows that they participate in. I would most likely place Taeyeon as my number 3 at the moment but Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are really starting to grow on me.

Dice

Ashhong said:
You are fucking killing me here Dice. I thought I knew you.
*puts on flamesuit* It has been my long-standing contention with everyone. I don't understand the Yuri hype as much as Salazar doesn't understand the Hyoyeon hate. Nice body, okay yeah, but everything else about her... booorrrrriiiiiinnnngggg! Plus, she always acts like a child. Not like a silly adult who can still bring it back to reality, like Taeyeon and Yoona... just... like a child.

Dice

He likes Hyomin. I whipped up a few.

t34jo.jpg

COsPB.jpg

n5eqy.jpg

1heZH.jpg

n5xH0.jpg

Not too many pics in large sizes out there.

Dice

Forgot I had an account to this site... had to upsize it some but it's no worse than the artifacting on the first pic, and it's golden.

FqviP.jpg

3fJQ3.gif

Anyone have the video for this?? If this is in Kangnam, I think over a year ago, then I was there. Half of them were here, the other half was across the street. I waited to watch it on tv to see if I could spot myself in the background but I never got to see it. Yeah, they are really tiny lol but about 100x times hotter in real life, specially yoona jeeeesus

Ronok

orangecaramel said:
Any specific group or members?

Hmmm, IU and SNSD. Dice has me covered with Hyomin. :D

Dice said:

Dice said:
Forgot I had an account to this site... had to upsize it some but it's no worse than the artifacting on the first pic, and it's golden.

http://i.imgur.com/FqviP.jpg

:D Awesome. :D /bow

Astery

I need some help from Tiffany's fans here. I've been searching for quite awhile now for a hi res and not blurry image of Tiffany in this look right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_IroI0IEXo but have no luck. My intention is to make a 1920x1080 size wallpaper out from the image, so small sizes would not work and I just can't bare blurry images. So you see, the larger and clearer the image quality the better it is.

If there ain't one, I'm okay with her look in Mr.Taxi's Japanese MV, as shown here:
Tiffany-Mr-Taxi-girls-generation-snsd-21774759-462-423.jpg

I've tried searching for this look and even tried capturing from the best quality MV I can find but unfortunately it's still quite a blurry mess, or too small to be made into a wallpaper imo, so I hope you guys can help me out here, I will post the wallpaper for everyone here if I can make this done.

Ashhong

That Fany performance above seems very lackluster in energy and/or awkward

That Diplo picture is going to make controversy in Korea because of his middle fingers. Guaranteed.

DXPett1

alex chilton said:
3fJQ3.gif

Anyone have the video for this?? If this is in Kangnam, I think over a year ago, then I was there. Half of them were here, the other half was across the street. I waited to watch it on tv to see if I could spot myself in the background but I never got to see it. Yeah, they are really tiny lol but about 100x times hotter in real life, specially yoona jeeeesus

KBS2 Entertainment Relay Guerrilla Date - SNSD [04.10.10]

If you like I can upload it to my dropbox and PM you a link if you have no luck finding it elsewhere.

Salazar

Soshified seems to only have fantaken pics (pretty average) of the Pyeongchang concert rehearsal.

Dammit Tiff. The search continues.

yxlNs.gif

Dice

Ronok said:
Hmmm, IU and SNSD.
I don't have higher res IU but I do have SNSD.
Go here so you can download all as a zip: http://min.us/mvjpV46
I had to upsize some of them a little, but the pictures were worth it. I figure this will be on a phone anyway so unless your eyesight is REALLY good it should be okay.

Edit: Actually if your crop & resize skills are up to it, you can find lots more here, IU included: http://fuckyeahhqkpop.tumblr.com/

Edit2: OH MY they have some of the highres Girl's Day Maxim pics... Yuraaaa...

syoaran

Dice said:
Edit2: OH MY they have some of the highres Girl's Day Maxim pics... Yuraaaa...

the ipad GQ/maxim Korea apps got updated a few weeks ago with the most up-to-date issues inc the Girl's day spread. Tempting to buy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom