• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
This gif is mesmerizing, what performance is this from?

Not a great performance:

2010 Golden Disk Awards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiQI_G-8j1Y

UyJv1.gif

ftwuv.gif

y4XJh.gif

g0WC7.gif

Kwon Yuri goofing on IY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9QiBYOKwHs&feature=player_embedded

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Okay so Rainbow performed on MTV The Show and they did one of those things where they release an HD "focused" version of each member.

Here's Woori's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AT4H3cuPwk , and the rest are on that channel if anyone's interested.

I guess this MTV The Show program does this often as I remember a set of After School videos like this.

X-Frame

Damnit I have the first 30 seconds of After School's Bang stuck in my head. And I keep picturing them doing their hops up and down.

Fafnir

Hyomin is the new leader of T-ara, short reign for Boram (pun intended). They should have made that sassy Soyeon leader, she got's moxy.

fPLkT.jpg

6vvCT.gif
R17mY.gif
WZ3uX.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well, they said they would switch every year, and it has been a year. Hyomin might actually be a leader. It was really obvious that Boram never did anything and that Eunjung was still leading.

panda21

Fafnir said:
Hyomin is the new leader of T-ara, short reign for Boram (pun intended). They should have made that sassy Soyeon leader, she got's moxy.

:( i was saying booram-urns.

Hyomin sucks, Hwayoung for new leader!

Ronok

Fafnir said:

Go Hyomin! :D I can't believe it's already been a year since Boram became leader. o.o;; Wonder how Hyomin will get on. :)

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
you mean Hyomin #1, well deserved

I used to like Hyomin the best out of T-ara, but after watching the WooJung WGM, Eunjung's slowly overtaken her, even despite the trolling to making JangWoo jealous. lol

Salazar

bRZmC.gif

I wish Nintendo tried some Soshi CFs for the 3DS.

Fashion terrorist, checking in.

ZTqjd.jpg

Admittedly, if Fany wore the same dress, I would be all HNNNNNNGGGG

Salazar

^^^^^^^

pD7hL.gif

Wonder if the Soshi brand can handle some horror roles. T-ara seem to own it at the moment.

Edit: I am surprised that CHEEZMO is affected by it. I thought that was kind of your thing, dude.

Fafnir

Watched Running Man 40, TaecKhun were bout it and just beasted on the cast immediately...Sparta Kook became pathetic in front of them.

I like it that they are starting to make the production team more involved like 1N2D. I lost it when Kook's manager started dancing to "Again and Again" and Jaesuk was leading the jail party train lol

qnimS.gif
1az4y.gif
5595i.gif

Pikeyenny has got the new episode of the Oh My School! Idol sports competition thing to download (not streaming because KBS has taken down their youtube account for copywrite infringement)

It features the lovely Jiyeon, Boram and Hwayoung from T-ara, Hyuna and SoHyun from 4minute, Jungah, Nana and Raina from After School and Minah and Yura from Girls Day.

Lots of screaming from the girls in this one.

DXPett1

Fafnir said:
Watched Running Man 40, TaecKhun were bout it and just beasted on the cast immediately...Sparta Kook became pathetic in front of them.

I like it that they are starting to make the production team more involved like 1N2D. I lost it when Kook's manager started dancing to "Again and Again" and Jaesuk was leading the jail party train lol

qnimS.gif
1az4y.gif
5595i.gif

Yeah there was too much Kookie instead of Sparta Kook. Loved how the manager wouldn't stop dancing either, really determined to show off.

Also...NEW MONDAY COUPLE bwahahah

Ashhong

Dice said:
Well, they said they would switch every year, and it has been a year. Hyomin might actually be a leader. It was really obvious that Boram never did anything and that Eunjung was still leading.

They switch with every album release

Fafnir

DXPett1 said:
Also...NEW MONDAY COUPLE bwahahah
Yeah the Staff Monday Couple is cute, the guy seems to genuinely like the girl.

Fany not being able to ride a bike is pathetically cute, I'm afraid if she tried to learn she would injure herself again.

TnGfo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom