• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is this real ? Benoit found Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Banned
farnham said:
there are too many reasons this case as it stands is doubtful

1. even if he did kill his wife.. why would he kill his son
2. why was his son killed the day after.
3. why didnt his son try to escape or call the police or whatever

plus interviews with his fellow wrestlers or his neighbours indicate that he was not a psychopath.. maybe he was good at hiding it...

but there are many indications for a 4th person that might have done all this and might have escaped... and yet everybody is acting like the case as it stands has no reasonable doubt
THAT'S IT! IT WAS SOME PUERTO RICAN GUY!

Aisenherz said:
Wrong! I am a wrestling fan for 19 years and I respected him as a wrestler. But now there is NO respect left. He is a lousy murderer and a child-murderer.
There is nothing left :'(

I never had a problem with any points you put across in this thread it is just some others that seem dead set on hammering home their points in the most rude way possible. We all know what he has done, we all don’t accept, and we all think its sick it but we don’t have to listen to certain people repeat it over and over again.

Aisenherz

Banned
koam said:
4th person killed the wife... waited a day.. killed the son... waited a day.. hung benoit?
...... I will go to hell because of it, but I laughed :-(

Yeah, really! There can't be a 4th man. Like koam said. .... there is only one answer: Benoit :-(

bjork

farnham said:
plus interviews with his fellow wrestlers or his neighbours indicate that he was not a psychopath.. maybe he was good at hiding it...

but there are many indications for a 4th person that might have done all this and might have escaped... and yet everybody is acting like the case as it stands has no reasonable doubt

It's easy for someone to keep their dark side hidden, if they want to. As society has become more PC, it's become more "ok" for people to be eccentric or weird. I don't think he even had to hide anything, I think he just didn't lash out in public.

As far as a 4th person, if the police had to break into the home (one report actually used the term "broke into"), I doubt someone could've done it and got away. I suppose anything is possible... maybe some guy went out through the garage, hitting the button for the garage door opener and running under the door as it closed. But that's pretty far-fetched, and if the evidence all points to Benoit, even if there was some bizarre circumstance that could show he didn't do it, is there any way to prove it? Most likely not.

A reporter on CNN just said that there were a few incidents in the family's past. His wife apparently filed a restraining order on him a few years ago. And the text messages indicate that he was watching the PPV at the time (? I think I heard this right).

What a horrible story. Shocking.

Cheebs

farnham said:
1. you can still doubt that benoit killed his kid and his wife
2. even if he did it.. there can be situations (we dont know about and probably never will since benoit is dead) that can justify his actions
If Willco got banned for what he said there has to be a banning instore for this guy.

He said there are situations to justify murdering a 7 year old child!

Nameless

That blurb posted last night about Nancy killing their son, Chris killing her out of rage and then himself makes was accurate in terms of how they all died(a cord, a bag, and benoit hanging himself). I still dont' get why Benoit had to rush home.

Aisenherz

Banned
BobLoblaw said:
That's what I'm thinking. Allow me to theorize. His wife met someone better and she was going to leave him. His child also wanted a new dad and plotted with his mother to have Benoit killed.

Benoit found out about this and decided to kill the both of them before he himself was killed. He opted to kill them himself with his bare hands. After he'd done so, he decided to kill himself just so that he could re-kill them in hell.

amirite?
:lol damn you, stop it :-(

farnham

Banned
okay im clearly stating that this is probably nothing what happened in this case..

but as some of you say that there is no situation that killing his own child can be justified consider the following

Situation 1

You and your child went to a vacation. While driving the car you make a mistake and the car crashes.. The child is stuck in the car while you could barely escape.. The car is slowly starting the burn and there is no way the kid can be pulled out of the car.. As the kid starts to burn he screams "please dad kill me.. i cant take the pain"

Situation 2

You have a 7 year old son and a 6 year old daughter.. The three of you go swimming.. Then suddenly your son and your daughter are caught in a vortex.. You can only save your 6 year old daughter since she is a lot lighter.. So you decide to let your son die in this situation despite you have the duty as a parent to help him in this situation

What im trying to say is that in the concrete situation there might be some circumstances that should be considered... And while i doubt any of the situations above occured, as long as there is a reasonable doubt nobody should be sentenced as a murderer..

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Duck of Death said:
A reporter on CNN just said that there were a few incidents in the family's past. His wife apparently filed a restraining order on him a few years ago. And the text messages indicate that he was watching the PPV at the time (? I think I heard this right).

What a horrible story. Shocking.

Yea, I have never heard that ans I follow the wrestling world, I did know about some of the other stuff there were talking about.

LakeEarth

Nameless said:
That blurb posted last night about Nancy killing their son, Chris killing her out of rage and then himself makes was accurate in terms of how they all died(a cord, a bag, and benoit hanging himself). I still dont' get why Benoit had to rush home.
All reports have said Nancy died first.

farnham said:
okay im clearly stating that this is probably nothing what happened in this case..

but as some of you say that there is no situation that killing his own child can be justified consider the following

Situation 1

You and your child went to a vacation. While driving the car you make a mistake and the car crashes.. The child is stuck in the car while you could barely escape.. The car is slowly starting the burn and there is no way the kid can be pulled out of the car.. As the kid starts to burn he screams "please dad kill me.. i cant take the pain"

Situation 2

You have a 7 year old son and a 6 year old daughter.. The three of you go swimming.. Then suddenly your son and your daughter are caught in a vortex.. You can only save your 6 year old daughter since she is a lot lighter.. So you decide to let your son die in this situation despite you have the duty as a parent to help him in this situation

What im trying to say is that in the concrete situation there might be some circumstances that should be considered... And while i doubt any of the situations above occured, as long as there is a reasonable doubt nobody should be sentenced as a murderer..

Stop it! Really.

malek4980

Rosa Parks hater
farnham said:

Situation 1

Situation 2

situation 3
BAN THIS FILTH

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
farnham said:

Situation 1

Situation 2

#1. as a parent you don't give up. EVER.
#2. You didn't "kill" the child.
#3. ...you are f'n retarded.

farnham said:

Situation 1

Situation 2

So what trapped his wife forcing him to end her misery, then trapped his son a day later forcing him then to end his misery as well? Just, you know, curious.

Aisenherz

Banned
farnham said:

Situation 1

You and your child went to a vacation. While driving the car you make a mistake and the car crashes.. The child is stuck in the car while you could barely escape.. The car is slowly starting the burn and there is no way the kid can be pulled out of the car.. As the kid starts to burn he screams "please dad kill me.. i cant take the pain".
WTF is this sh*t?? "please dad kill me" you can't be serious, man...

One source told AOL's TMZ.Com that Benoit was texting friends during Sunday's WWE "Vengeance" Pay-Per-View program- possibly watching the show with his son, who may have been alive at the time. His mother was already dead in the bedroom. He later smothered the child, according to reports.
What a sick f*ck! "watching the show with his son WHO MAY HAVE BEEN ALIVE"! MAY HAVE BEEN!!!! ...my god...

Keyser Soze said:
Maybe she wanted to watch TNA?
:lol Ok guys, it's time to lock this thread :'(

farnham said:

Situation 1

Situation 2

You have some ****ing serious problems. Try ****ing separating yourself from your hobbies for a minute.

bud

farnham said:

Situation 1

Situation 2

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?

Boogie

bjork said:
And the Hitler reference someone made is a bit of a stretch imo, but Hitler was Time's man of the year before WW2. So it's fully possible to recognize someone on merits that are viewed as positives at the time, only to have it go drastically wrong later.

Man of The Year isn't a positive accolade. It's simply for the newsmaker of the year, good or bad.

Also, why the **** isn't farnham banned?

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
farnham said:

Situation 1

Situation 2

LOL VORTEX.

And maybe situation 3 zombies from the futre come back to kidnap your son saying, either he dies, or the whole world gets infested with brain eating zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom