• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

am I the only one here with a fissured tongue

iMLFqtg0LkgBD.png

blearrgh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fissured_tongue

its somewhat common. Sis and uncle have it, it's genetic

pretty freakish tho, kinda dig it

Fissured tongue (also known as "scrotal tongue," "lingua plicata," "Plicated tongue,"[1]:1038 and "furrowed tongue"[2]:800) is a benign condition characterized by deep grooves (fissures) in the dorsum of the tongue. Although these grooves may look unsettling, the condition is usually painless. Some individuals may complain of an associated burning sensation however.

Interesting alternate name.

I came in here to see why Dead Man was banned, but then ended up on the mother of all tongues. Thanks, SalsaShark, needed the midday laugh.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Thought Lucian was just a blanket the cat was sitting on for a while there.
Am I that boring I just melt into the background D':
wow, image size.

Nexus bro!
I want to show my tongue as well.

wx48x8M.jpg

It's an old Halloween pic.
Hnnnggghhh
I'm trying out a new hairstyle (though you guys have no reference as to my old one)

Ar1nxn7.jpg

Thoughts?

Very nice :D (We need old pics for... umm... referencing... yeah that's the reason >_>)

I'm trying out a new hairstyle (though you guys have no reference as to my old one)

Ar1nxn7.jpg

Thoughts?

You might be able to help me out on this. Is it possible to keep spiky hair like yours without gel? Or will it always fall down? I've had the same style for my entire life, and am not sure about suggestions from friends that I should try spiking it up. I really don't want to ever gel it up, I'm just lazy like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom