• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugatrix

WOW at the ending. Malcolm was a great baddie glad we get more of him.

Thea being his daughter...kinda odd. Not like she'll turn against Moira and start having weird daddy issues.

Stephen Amell was lookin' hot in this episode.

Why was Felicity all upset over Ollie killing the count? He just saved your life not much he could have done to stop him from injecting you!

Slade's face! I'd still do him chared and all. But yes to him getting some powers. I can't wait till he gets to Starling City.

I need gifs of Laurel approaching Ollie in the court house and quickly leaving.

Roy pulling out the gloves didn't give you any ideas?

RS4-

When LoLaurel found out what the trump card was for the trial, I was thinking this'll turn into the Maury Pauvich show.

I guess I wasn't too far.

Wiktor

So, we're all betting on Lazarus Pit for Malcolm? Would make a lot of sense, because if there were no League folk there to save him how would they know Olie almost lost his life while beating him?

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
They made Merlin out to be small fry in the assassin episode so I wonder if he'll end up turning on the league.

What am I saying this is Arrow, he'll probably turn on Moira next week. The league the week after that, then himself.

Tugatrix

roy1iucoe.gif

fanfic?

Joni

- Did the Joker-like Count really kidnap the DA and try to kil him? He just needed to kidnap Laurel too and make Ollie chose.
- Malcolm living was expected. I'm glad he made his glorious return so fast.
- Those Felicity-Oliver scenes. I think she has forgiven him for sleeping around with Summer Glau.
- Ollie is looking for that three-way on the island.
- Slade looks like hell. A very nice effect. Looks better than Two-Face on The Dark Knight.
- Thea being his daughter is unexpected, I was expecting Oliver to be their kid.
- I'm watching shows that haven't done this much story development this season as Arrow did in one episode.

Why was Felicity all upset over Ollie killing the count? He just saved your life not much he could have done to stop him from injecting you!

She wasn't upset because Ollie Killed the count, she was upset because she was responsible for him having to resort to killing again.

Joni

She wasn't upset because Ollie Killed the count, she was upset because she was responsible for him having to resort to killing again.
And she is afraid he was gonna blame her for that, like that it was hard to do that for him. That is why he stressed it wasn't a choice at all. He has no regrets, she shouldn't have either.

Man, this show just keeps on giving. For the last few weeks Arrow has delivered in EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE.

But man, Slades face just looks so bad. He looks like charcoal, not like a burn victim, and even for charcoal, the make up just looks bad, with for example his hair still there while his goddamned face is burned off.

They made Merlin out to be small fry in the assassin episode so I wonder if he'll end up turning on the league.

What am I saying this is Arrow, he'll probably turn on Moira next week. The league the week after that, then himself.

That was a bit confusing...
It was like Merlin was some kind of foot soldier/officer not some high ranking officer that can use resurrection stuff.

Clevinger

ratings came in. Got a 0.9, down three points from last week. I think it got the same as Originals and Supernatural did this week. Tomorrow People got a 0.6.

Wow at the ending. No wonder Thea always looks like she wants to bone Oliver.

Only half of her wants to bone Oliver. The other half wanted to bone Tommy.

xclaw

This thread needs more Canary.

Feels like the last few episodes have flicked the nitro switch cause it's like I'm watching an entirely new show compared to S1. I need more!

Joni

ratings came in. Got a 0.9, down three points from last week. I think it got the same as Originals and Supernatural did this week. Tomorrow People got a 0.6.

Only half of her wants to bone Oliver. The other half wanted to bone Tommy.

There was no Originals episode this week. And now we just need to discover Roy's mother had an affair with Malcolm too.

Subitai

NOOOO!

We gotta get this back to 2.0. However, I think we need BC's help as just seeing her in flashbacks isn't enough.

Clevinger

There was no Originals episode this week.

Ah, that's right.

NOOOO!

We gotta get this back to 2.0. However, I think we need BC's help as just seeing her in flashbacks isn't enough.

It's never gotten a 2.0, or even close, so don't worry. The highest it ever went was a 1.3 when the show started. A 0.9 isn't bad. It'll be the second highest rated show of the week for CW (tied with Supernatural) behind Vampire Diaries.

So yeah, it's strong for The CW. A 1.0 or greater means it's really strong for the CW.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Count Vertigo should've lived on to kidnap Felicity and Laurel and place them in diametrically located traps.

Count Vertigo: Don't worry, I'm gonna tell you where they are. Both of them. And that's the point. You'll have to choo-
Ollie: Felicity. I choose Felicity.

Tabby

Those three arrows to his chest were

franco-so-good.gif
I was waiting for someone to post that gif.

I don't hate him as much as some people do, but he was portrayed and executed poorly.
Not what I imagined Count Vertigo would be in live action.
Trying too hard to be the Joker, which would be fine but Count Vertigo isn't the joker.

Xevren

Count Vertigo should've lived on to kidnap Felicity and Laurel and place them in diametrically located traps.

Count Vertigo: Don't worry, I'm gonna tell you where they are. Both of them. And that's the point. You'll have to choo-

Haha, this made me laugh so much. I would have loved to see something like this.

I'd pay $100 to see this scene.

Clevinger

lmao

Pancho

Qurupancho
It's a joy reading all the reactions here. I watched the episode yesterday and I'm still talking about it.
I really hope Arrow never loses the pace.

Tabby

Description for the half season finale episode.
OLIVER IS VISITED BY GHOSTS FROM THE PAST — After a fight with Cyrus Gold AKA the Acolyte (guest star Graham Shiels), Oliver (Stephen Amell) is drugged and left for dead. Determined to cure him, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) makes a risky decision. The cure causes Oliver to hallucinate, and what he sees forces him to confront his past. Meanwhile, Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) continues to help Felicity, and their connection grows stronger. The Arrow asks Lance (Paul Blackthorne) to look into Gold, but when the stakeout on Gold goes bad, someone is killed. Roy (Colton Haynes) is captured and tortured by Brother Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro). John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kresiberg and teleplay by Geoff Johns & Ben Sokolowski (#209).

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
OLIVER IS VISITED BY GHOSTS FROM THE PAST — After a fight with Cyrus Gold AKA the Acolyte (guest star Graham Shiels), Oliver (Stephen Amell) is drugged and left for dead. Determined to cure him, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) makes a risky decision. The cure causes Oliver to hallucinate, and what he sees forces him to confront his past. Meanwhile, Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) continues to help Felicity, and their connection grows stronger. The Arrow asks Lance (Paul Blackthorne) to look into Gold, but when the stakeout on Gold goes bad, someone is killed. Roy (Colton Haynes) is captured and tortured by Brother Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro). John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kresiberg and teleplay by Geoff Johns & Ben Sokolowski (#209).

i need this now

please oh please let Brother Blood kill Roy.

Penguin

So that dude at the end.. was that character

Nitemare1

I've had this terrible feeling like
Lance is going to end up dead. After reading that preview txt I dont know if i can even watch the next episode!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom